Bring4th

Full Version: Alchemy Realm.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have found this website called the www.alchemyrealm.com. Has anyone bought and tried their products? I am having anxiety, fear and my interpretation skills is very bad(I feel there is something just weird when I write music,I don't make sense when I write songs), does their CDs help to mend this problems? If so, how did it help anyone here? would like to know their feedbacks.

Thank You Smile.
(07-03-2014, 11:13 PM)RajManie Wrote: [ -> ]does their CDs help to mend this problems?

Subliminal and self hypnosis (guided meditations) CDs simply tell you to "do it yourself" without your personality "self" getting in the way.

Most common it is our personality that is out of whack, which then makes us find answers on how to bring it into balance. If you already knew how to do this, you would not be looking for these kind of fixes.

So in reality it is most helpful to learn about the personality and how to fix personal issues.

The self help shortcuts can work wonders though, so it will take experimentation on your part as to whether a CD will work for you as an individual. Great feedback about a CD from another individual could mean nothing for your own "complex" when you get around to trying it.
(07-04-2014, 12:57 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2014, 11:13 PM)RajManie Wrote: [ -> ]does their CDs help to mend this problems?

Subliminal and self hypnosis (guided meditations) CDs simply tell you to "do it yourself" without your personality "self" getting in the way.

Most common it is our personality that is out of whack, which then makes us find answers on how to bring it into balance. If you already knew how to do this, you would not be looking for these kind of fixes.

So in reality it is most helpful to learn about the personality and how to fix personal issues.

The self help shortcuts can work wonders though, so it will take experimentation on your part as to whether a CD will work for you as an individual. Great feedback about a CD from another individual could mean nothing for your own "complex" when you get around to trying it.

Thanks for the input. I am aware of the issues I am facing. I need to find a solution to these problems because they are a critical problem in my life, I have been through so much of emotional pain with no balance in how to act and react to everything. So I guess and before anything I am looking for solutions that can help me overcome this.Any recommendation and suggestions is appreciated.
(07-04-2014, 01:33 AM)RajManie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2014, 12:57 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the input. I am aware of the issues I am facing. I need to find a solution to these problems because they are a critical problem in my life, I have been through so much of emotional pain with no balance in how to act and react to everything. So I guess and before anything I am looking for solutions that can help me overcome this.Any recommendation and suggestions is appreciated.

Read The Law of One.