Bring4th

Full Version: "..that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:4.20 Questioner: My objective is primarily to discover more of the Law of One, and [it would] be very helpful to discover techniques of healing. I am aware of your problem with respect to free will. Can you makeā€¦ You cannot make suggestions, so I will ask you if you can state the Law of One and the laws of healing to me?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a[n] honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.

If the self is inherently in harmony, perfection and is complete and whole, as advocated by The Law of One in the book and by the literal law, is there truly any need to strive for spiritual progress? Does not perfection entail a complete satisfaction with what exists?

Is it not a contradiction to say one needs to do something or be something if one is already complete? As to say somebody needs something is to say they are missing something and not complete and perfect?

Additionally, if one connotes the acceptance of catalyst as a method of healing, is not the truest nature of acceptance of all catalyst the simple realization that everything is well and that nothing has to be done?

Unbound

Define the completion of infinity? Is completeness without capacity or function? How is inactivity the result of the realization of infinite capacity?

Let me ask you, why then does the Law of One, actually in this very passage, also discuss healing, which in this same passage, they define as a realization (meaning consciousness coming to some unconscious part, a process that takes steps) of the wholeness and completeness. This suggests to me that there is, in the idea of the conscious/unconscious, the mechanism of balancing which gives explanation to the effort required by the self. Does not the Creator exert infinite effort in all of its creation?

In the end, it really comes down to what you define as "spiritual progress". No, there is absolutely no reason to put any effort in to spiritual progress, and this is precisely the reason the complexity of the illusion and the veil were created in the patterns of consciousness, so that there was incentive for effort to be put in so that work may be done. How can one polarize towards doing more work without doing any work? That just doesn't make any physical sense.

Quote:Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear.

You can spend the rest of your existence in the womb of this perfect awareness, by all means, you are free to do so. Will you experience all there is to experience as the self in this state? Likely not. Is there any requirement for you to? Absolutely not. There is no requirement of you to do anything and you are absolutely right, perfection demands nothing.

Yet, you still include in your perception an idea of conscious and unconscious, and that there is some correlation between your awareness and the state of responsibility you have towards the desires of others. Let me ask you, has it taken absolutely no effort to get your mind to the point it is at now? I am sure you will say it hasn't, that all the effort has been inherent, and you are right, but is it not also true that your mind has not always been this way? You have not always held this same perspective? Did it take you effort (whether illusory or not) to get from your previous perception to the one you are at now? Have you not gone through trial and error and continuous experimentation to reveal the fruits of truth you are now enjoying?

If you ask me, you are not giving much acknowledgement to your own progress. Has that not been a process? How, being complete the entire time, have you managed to experience change, or emergence? Does not infinity include all change and all process?

Does not acceptance also include acceptance of the side of existence, of the illusion, that is 'not well'?

I agree that everything is well, and nothing HAS to be done, but in that, there is everything to be done. The Creator has no time limits in its experience of itself, it will fulfill its need for every experience and that means that every single manner of effort or lack of effort will be exercised.

In conclusion, since there is no effort, as you say, then your assumption that it is possible for others to "exert too much effort" is completely unfounded and defeated by your own point that everything is perfect, complete and whole. Also, as you have said in other situations, there is no need for one to be in any way aware of the Law of One to be perfect, complete and whole, as that is inherent, so really any amount of effort anyone exerts, big, small, or completely without is still part of that individual's completeness and perfection. How can you assert your own perfection and complete lack of need of any change, and still advocate that others are "unwise" and needing to change? That is completely contradictory.
I have never claimed it is possible for others to exert too much effort. I have claimed it is possible to exert so much effort that you are constantly fatigued and depressed.

I will claim it is unwise to allow yourself to become unable to do work. It's funner to do otherwise in most cases. Unless you enjoy fatigue, then perhaps it is wise for somebody to pursue fatigue. Although I doubt that is the intent and joy of most people.
I love this quote.

That which is perfect is clearly that which is imperfect. It brings comfort.

Unbound

(07-04-2014, 06:08 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I have never claimed it is possible for others to exert too much effort. I have claimed it is possible to exert so much effort that you are constantly fatigued and depressed.

I will claim it is unwise to allow yourself to become unable to do work. It's funner to do otherwise in most cases. Unless you enjoy fatigue, then perhaps it is wise for somebody to pursue fatigue. Although I doubt that is the intent and joy of most people.

What do you mean "unable to do work", do you mean physical work?
(07-04-2014, 05:05 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Let me ask you, why then does the Law of One, actually in this very passage, also discuss healing, which in this same passage, they define as a realization (meaning consciousness coming to some unconscious part, a process that takes steps) of the wholeness and completeness.

It also begs the question as to why there is a need for healers, and what kind of function they serve. Because if all is complete, why does anything need to change or be "healed".

What is healing then? Why heal?

In one respect they are referring to the initial stages of enlightenment, where you give forgive and accept the world.
(07-04-2014, 01:07 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2014, 06:08 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I have never claimed it is possible for others to exert too much effort. I have claimed it is possible to exert so much effort that you are constantly fatigued and depressed.

Any type of choice-making.
(07-04-2014, 01:43 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2014, 05:05 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Let me ask you, why then does the Law of One, actually in this very passage, also discuss healing, which in this same passage, they define as a realization (meaning consciousness coming to some unconscious part, a process that takes steps) of the wholeness and completeness.

It also begs the question as to why there is a need for healers, and what kind of function they serve. Because if all is complete, why does anything need to change or be "healed".

In one respect they are referring to the initial stages of enlightenment, where you give forgive and accept the world.

Good point. I don't usually dabble in healing because I think that I'm ok. But when I do, I don't really notice how it helps. I've sent healing to my mom, to no avail. When I ask for healing from my higher self or guardian angel, I just feel pressure, with no relief.

Unbound

(07-04-2014, 02:10 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2014, 01:07 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

Any type of choice-making.

When exactly does one cease to make choices?

(07-04-2014, 02:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2014, 01:43 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]

Good point. I don't usually dabble in healing because I think that I'm ok. But when I do, I don't really notice how it helps. I've sent healing to my mom, to no avail. When I ask for healing from my higher self or guardian angel, I just feel pressure, with no relief.

Aha "Dabbling" in healing is usually not really effective, it is something that generally takes some persistence to make real progress. If you are expecting healing to be "Zap, I'm better now", perhaps you should take a re-look at what you have learned about healing.
One cannot cease to make choices but one can cease to complete their choices in an effective manner.

Unbound

Effective in regards to what? Is it not acceptable for individuals to take a break from incessant desire fulfillment?
By all means but the universe will never stop as it will know itself and the planets will churn generating things people do and don't like. Inevitably catalyst will cause you to resist something so much that you will go towards your desires. You can either make this fun or tiring. Avoiding desires, catalyst leads to a great weariness. Everyone is going to be called to move, no matter what. That is catalyst.

Catalyst is only a lesson in that it requires us to maintain our peace as we move through life. Always acting within the process is most enjoyable.

Unbound

Aha I believe that each knows how to find their peace inherently within themselves and it doesn't come through ideas but some deep realization within us. Really, there is no disagreement between us.
(07-04-2014, 02:22 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If the self is inherently in harmony, perfection and is complete and whole, as advocated by The Law of One in the book and by the literal law, is there truly any need to strive for spiritual progress? Does not perfection entail a complete satisfaction with what exists?

To strive sounds like a painful experience. I say, do whatever interests you. There is no pressure to do anything other than what seems like a good idea at the time. Incidentally, curiosity is the primary vehicle for spiritual development. That which is not needed will fall away in the course of time as your attention withdraws from it due to lack of interest. In the absence of an activation of vibration, it cannot continue to be your experience.

(07-04-2014, 02:22 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Is it not a contradiction to say one needs to do something or be something if one is already complete? As to say somebody needs something is to say they are missing something and not complete and perfect?

Additionally, if one connotes the acceptance of catalyst as a method of healing, is not the truest nature of acceptance of all catalyst the simple realization that everything is well and that nothing has to be done?

I think our personal idea of perfection is always evolving, whether we consciously desire this or not.

When you come to believe that everything is perfect, however, the pattern of illusions that make up your life will come to reflect whatever this idea of perfection you hold is. But as I said, the idea of perfection will change, and you will re-attune to it. Alignment with intelligent infinity is not like a college degree where you get it, and it is yours for the rest of your life.

It is a relationship that must be maintained.