Bring4th

Full Version: Alright, so I've reduced my magical practice to two intents...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With these two intents, I believe you will feel peace in your life while still having the will to pursue basic abilities and goals:

1. An intent of complete acceptance of all things (possible and "impossible") as satisfactory and loved at this moment.

2. An intent of all of your desires and the desires of others you love being satisfied in any possible (or "impossible") manner.

You can incorporate the above into a mantra or some other form of intent-making whether it be prayer or otherwise. I believe these two are all that are necessary in a magical practice: Your focus will be automatically brought to anything that needs specific focus.

Also, I highly recommend believing the impossible is possible as implied.
Why are these 'spells' necessary? Seems a contradiction to the notion of acceptance.
(07-05-2014, 12:25 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]With these two intents, I believe you will feel peace in your life while still having the will to pursue basic abilities and goals:

1. An intent of complete acceptance of all things (possible and "impossible") as satisfactory and loved at this moment.

2. An intent of all of your desires and the desires of others you love being satisfied in any possible (or "impossible") manner.

it's all about choosing your own belief patterns.

You will experience the full consequences of the chosen patterns.

(like climbing a tree like a frog, and not wanting to come down)
(07-05-2014, 08:13 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Why are these 'spells' necessary? Seems a contradiction to the notion of acceptance.

They are not but so isn't a furnished home, running water nor electricity. These all came as innovations that have great use and novelty that can add to our experience. Whether they become dependencies is our choice.

(07-05-2014, 10:13 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2014, 12:25 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]With these two intents, I believe you will feel peace in your life while still having the will to pursue basic abilities and goals:

it's all about choosing your own belief patterns.

You will experience the full consequences of the chosen patterns.

(like climbing a tree like a frog, and not wanting to come down)

Why, as the frog, am I not open to climbing down with these intents especially with the 1st one?
The only magical intent I've had besides dying is wanting to feel loved.
(07-05-2014, 02:39 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why, as the frog, am I not open to climbing down with these intents especially with the 1st one?

well, it's a matter of choice.

I'm not here to tell you what to do BigSmile

- -

but I think you are right here:

"1. An intent of complete acceptance of all things (possible and "impossible") as satisfactory and loved at this moment."

satisfactory = sufficient, acceptable
loved = valued, appreciated.

if one can then extend (or rather, in this case, apply, as the intent you stated is general and omni-applicable) to things like the environment and situations in which we find ourselves, then one would not feel any separation or distance or disjoint between the self and the situation.

but that's just my interpretation of your statement. Feel free to correct it if that wasn't how it was intended to be understood Smile
Depends on what you define as separation as I do not feel separation spiritually proper on this forum. I see a difference in desire which is inherently the "separation" being individuals entails. I find this distortion acceptable within its full nature and what it entails socially: Attempting to reach a consensus by discussion.

There are many ways to be satisfied with the situation. I am satisfied discussing things with people.

Separation truly does not exist as even in emotional social discourse there is unity if the discourse is enjoyed and the unity is chosen to be seen.
I don't have a desire for "separation".
Separating the self from separation creates further separation. Falsifying those who disagree with you creates a further desire to remove them from your life the more they appear.

Separation must be accepted as unifying/unity if it is to be incorporated.
(07-05-2014, 03:52 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Separating the self from separation creates further separation. Falsifying those who disagree with you creates a further desire to remove them from your life the more they appear.

Separation must be accepted as unifying/unity if it is to be incorporated.

Makes sense. I definitely want unity. I'll try not to deny any parts of myself.

I wonder how you know all this.
(07-05-2014, 02:39 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2014, 08:13 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Why are these 'spells' necessary? Seems a contradiction to the notion of acceptance.

They are not but so isn't a furnished home, running water nor electricity. These all came as innovations that have great use and novelty that can add to our experience. Whether they become dependencies is our choice.

Yes but those 'dependencies' mentioned are tangible 3D constructs we use as a placeholder for the belief in water/electricity. In other words, while at some higher level we may be able to spontaneously form water out of nothingness, as it were, we have certain agreed upon rules and parameters of the game in 3D which prevent us from doing so.

I'm not saying there's anything 'wrong' with using such mantras as affirmations, as it were, but rather in this case those are facets that naturally come about after balancing, and so should not need reinforcement in the form of words which actually don't do anything on their own really (Unless you believe that it does, in which case why not go direct).
I really believe they do and I can actually see energy emanating from them as mantras when I pour myself into them (purple glow).

I cannot numerate what these things are capable of.

Also, there are no agreed upon rules. There is natural selection and biological limitations that can be transcended any day now. The respecting of these limits is arbitrary. There is nothing sacred to them.

I am going direct in that I'm setting the intent of forming the necessary catalyst. The catalyst just happens to be instigated by thought.

All that is necessary for anything to occur is the proper catalyst. With these, I generate catalyst.

Also, there is no nothingness. There is only light, photons, converted into matter. Thought alone can change photons into any form.
I would appreciate not being included in any further magical intentions, thank you Smile
(07-06-2014, 02:47 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I really believe they do and I can actually see energy emanating from them as mantras when I pour myself into them (purple glow).

If it works for you than don't let me stop you. We all use different symbolic placeholders in accordance with our current beliefs after all Smile.

Quote:Also, there are no agreed upon rules. There is natural selection and biological limitations that can be transcended any day now. The respecting of these limits is arbitrary. There is nothing sacred to them.

Even if you don't align yourself with the idea of preincarnational programming the fact that they not been 'transcended' yet lends credence to being agreed upon on an unconscious level to not do so.

Let's put it this way, using the example of Gravity, if I were to ask you to jump 30 ft in the air right now, could you do so? Probably not, because on an unconscious level you're agreeing to go along with the game board rule of Gravity, and know on some level it probably doesn't serve you.

We do this all the time for all manner of things, we're just not aware of it.

Quote:I am going direct in that I'm setting the intent of forming the necessary catalyst.

So do you believe Catalyst is not present already?

Is it not Catalyst on some level which has urged you to create such mantras?

Anyway, my initial point was that statements such as:

Quote:complete acceptance of all things (possible and "impossible")

Comes about naturally in one who is balanced and has a 'relatively' undistorted frame of reference.

Edit: Grammar and clarity.
"Naturally" is subjective. Catalyst is present. I just accelerate it.

And inherently acknowledged, Spaced. My intents only give to what can be freely given to.

Gravity is a desire another being other than I. I can reach consensus with it, given enough time, and adapt myself to it so that I can simply float. The unconscious agreement is only the desire of gravitation demanding I stay on the ground. I can demand otherwise.
Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Catalyst is present. I just accelerate it.

Now that's just asking for trouble Lol.

You: "Increase the catalyst allowing my acceptance of all things".

10 minutes later: Car crash and in ICU fighting for your life.

You: "Ffs, that's not what I meant!".
"With all things freely given to myself and others..."

That would not be freely given to myself.
(07-06-2014, 03:16 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The unconscious agreement is only the desire of gravitation demanding I stay on the ground. I can demand otherwise.

In that case can you demand otherwise and earn a million bucks from James Randi for me?

Please and thank you.

Quote:"With all things freely given to myself and others..."

That would not be freely given to myself.

Well, were your parents freely given to you by yourself, or your Body and it's attributes, siblings etc?

It's a rhetorical question, and I think your wording may need refinement, given 'freely given' may also cover unconscious agreements that the personality exterior has no knowledge of.

Certainly in the case of road accidents the outer personality shell would vehemently demand that it did not 'freely agree', yet the decision is made on other aspects of existence.

Also, I think it would be better that you specifically exclude other people from the mantra, as it may cause another to act as catalyst causing unnecessary implications for them as well.
(07-06-2014, 03:22 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Catalyst is present. I just accelerate it.

Now that's just asking for trouble Lol.

You: "Increase the catalyst allowing my acceptance of all things".

10 minutes later: Car crash and in ICU fighting for your life.

You: "Ffs, that's not what I meant!".

I don't think I'd want to accelerate catalyst either. But if I were in a car crash, I'm not sure how much I'd be fighting for my life. I'd be ready to go. But who knows how much my body would fight.
(07-06-2014, 05:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I'd want to accelerate catalyst either. But if I were in a car crash, I'm not sure how much I'd be fighting for my life. I'd be ready to go. But who knows how much my body would fight.

Yeah, If it's time to 'exit' than the unconscious will allow this, however if you're meant to continue your unconscious will resume activity, regardless of the outer personality preferences. It's really a good idea to be on the same page with your 'unconscious', as the very fact that you're living and here right now means you're meant to be. Thoughts to the contrary will inevitably cause internal conflict that can manifest as dis-ease. It's worth noting that it's really 2 aspects of the total 'you', and that the Body is ultimately a creature of the mind, rather than something autonomous and having a life of it's own that you must 'tame'.
(07-06-2014, 05:37 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2014, 03:16 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The unconscious agreement is only the desire of gravitation demanding I stay on the ground. I can demand otherwise.

In that case can you demand otherwise and earn a million bucks from James Randi for me?

Please and thank you.

The meaning intended (was figurative). Technology (would be demand); Anti-gravity technology (is literal solution).

Quote:...

It's a rhetorical question, and I think your wording may need refinement, given 'freely given' may also cover unconscious agreements that the personality exterior has no knowledge of.

We (have dissimilar understanding); Unconscious agreements (are not strict); My opinion (stated).
(07-06-2014, 06:04 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2014, 05:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I'd want to accelerate catalyst either. But if I were in a car crash, I'm not sure how much I'd be fighting for my life. I'd be ready to go. But who knows how much my body would fight.

Yeah, If it's time to 'exit' than the unconscious will allow this, however if you're meant to continue your unconscious will resume activity, regardless of the outer personality preferences. It's really a good idea to be on the same page with your 'unconscious', as the very fact that you're living and here right now means you're meant to be. Thoughts to the contrary will inevitably cause internal conflict that can manifest as dis-ease. It's worth noting that it's really 2 aspects of the total 'you', and that the Body is ultimately a creature of the mind, rather than something autonomous and having a life of it's own that you must 'tame'.

It seems difficult to be on the same page as the unconscious, as it is...well...unconscious. But I understand that I'm meant to be alive now because I am.
(07-06-2014, 06:29 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]We (have dissimilar understanding); Unconscious agreements (are not strict); My opinion (stated).

Of course, merely that 'freely given' is a loose term I would have thought.

I'm aware of instances where thoughtforms have run havoc due to poor wording and imprecise programming. Building in a failsafe keyword to terminate it's energy source is always advised Imo.

(07-06-2014, 07:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It seems difficult to be on the same page as the unconscious, as it is...well...unconscious. But I understand that I'm meant to be alive now because I am.

It only appears that way due to our choice of awareness. You can always choose to make the unconscious more, well, conscious Wink.

Ironically calling it the unconscious actually reinforces that programming and state.