Bring4th

Full Version: Alrac?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Near the beginning of the material (1-12), Ra is explaining how to nurture the instrument and bring Carla out of trance.

Quote: Ra: We suggest first a brief period of silence. Then the repetition of the instrument’s vibratory complex of sound in your density which you call name. Repeat until an answer is obtained.

Don asks for clarification.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We search your mind to find the vibration “Alrac.” It is this vibration from you which contains the largest amount of what you would call love. Others would call this entity “Carla”

I never noticed until now Ra pronounced Carla's name backwards here.

Any ideas why pronouncing a vibratory sound complex backwards, would infuse it with more (of what we would call) love in this density?

Is there any other instances where Ra has spoken a word/words backwards?

Perhaps this is something common place during trance work that I am ignorant about.

I did a search on the forums for "Alrac" but it didn't return any entries, so forgive me if this has been discussed already.
I never noticed that from the material. Thanks for bringing it to light.
I read that quote the other day and was wondering about that as well. I wonder if Carla used to like being called by the name Arlac when she was a kid or something.
It's very common for people to make a joke out of calling each other by their names spelled backwards. I'm willing to bet this is why it was infused with the most love. It was funny. Smile
Perhaps this was a "pet" name of sorts used between the two (Carla & Don) seeing as Ra "scanned" the mind of Don prior to answering.
Sounds like a reference to an 80's computer. The ALRAC 3000!

Unbound

Ra says that nicknames are those names most filled with love so it would make sense if this was a nickname someone had called Carla.
Probably not true, but the most amusing thing I can come up with is Alrac is the name Carla goes by in another density (her wanderer-self). So it would be a cosmic joke to name herself Carla in this incarnation. Tongue
(07-06-2014, 02:47 PM)YourOtherSelf Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps this was a "pet" name of sorts used between the two (Carla & Don) seeing as Ra "scanned" the mind of Don prior to answering.

You win BigSmile

It was a nickname Don had for Carla.
If you listen to the last audio clip of many of the sessions, you can hear Don say "Alrac" and call Carla back. For example, at about 1:50 of http://www.lawofone.info/audio/43-32.mp3