Bring4th

Full Version: The One Infinite Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The One Infinite Creator:

[Image: 282638-1213-55.jpg]

Positive polarity:

[Image: SAN80001_1_2.jpg]

Negative polarity:

[Image: 81505.main.jpg]
One thing I'm pretty sure of is that you will not be able to ever adequately describe positive/negative and STO/STS in an elegant and concise way. It's far too complicated for simple definitions - especially STS. You really need to be around these folks without being "beneath" them to see how they operate - no action is definitively STS or STO.
The One Infinite Creator
All in Potentiation

Positive Polarity
Exploding

Negative Polarity
Imploding
STS: I have a cake, and eat it myself

STO: I have a cake, and share it with others

[Image: 0KmOuyf.gif]
(07-08-2014, 05:55 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]STO: I have a cake, and share it with others

STS: I have a cake, and share it with others, and the others owe me for sharing the cake with them

Quote:83.12 ▶ Questioner: Then you say that there are no cases where those who are service-to-others oriented are using in any way techniques of enslavement that have grown as a result of the evolution of our social structures? Is this what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. It was our understanding that your query concerned conditions before the veiling. There was no unconscious slavery, as you call this condition, at that period. At the present space/time the condition of well-meant and unintentional slavery are so numerous that it beggars our ability to enumerate them.

83.13 ▶ Questioner: Then for a service-to-others oriented entity at this time meditation upon the nature of these little-expected forms of slavery might be productive in polarization I would think. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are quite correct.
Plenum dog is Adorable Smile

(07-08-2014, 06:42 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:83.13 ▶ Questioner: Then for a service-to-others oriented entity at this time meditation upon the nature of these little-expected forms of slavery might be productive in polarization I would think. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are quite correct.

I understand it as perceiving social/professional hierarchy as something outside of your Self and Other-Selves. It's not what define Beingness of Entities - those are merely local conditions of dwelling on this Planet/Sphere. Therefore aside of them relations based on equality/respect should be build.
When One starts to gain energetically from Other-Selves being submit/subdue to his/her Self, it indicates polarization of Services to Self orientation. I think meditation in this case may be pointed at perceiving Other-Selves and our Self as One Infinite Creator, as Parts of One Eternal Everythingness.
(07-08-2014, 08:40 AM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]I understand it as perceiving social/professional hierarchy as something outside of your Self and Other-Selves. It's not what define Beingness of Entities - those are merely local conditions of dwelling on this Planet/Sphere. Therefore aside of them relations based on equality/respect should be build.
When One starts to gain energetically from Other-Selves being submit/subdue to his/her Self, it indicates polarization of Services to Self orientation. I think meditation in this case may be pointed at perceiving Other-Selves and our Self as One Infinite Creator, as Parts of One Eternal Everythingness.

Indeed.. In addition, a potential challenge is that as one polarizes and gains power, there is a stronger capability to switch polarities - to go from STO to STS.

Quote:19.18 Questioner: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to choose paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path-changing being more difficult the farther along is gone. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.

19.19 Questioner: I believe we have a very, very important point here. It then seems that there is an extreme potential in this polarization the same as there is in— to make an analogy, using electricity: We have a positive and negative pole. The more you build the charge on either of these, the greater the potential difference and the greater the ability to do work, as we call it, in the physical.

This would seem to me to be the exact analogy that we have in consciousness here. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.
(07-08-2014, 08:58 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed.. In addition, a potential challenge is that as one polarizes and gains power, there is a stronger capability to switch polarities - to go from STO to STS.

Quote:19.19 Questioner: I believe we have a very, very important point here. It then seems that there is an extreme potential in this polarization the same as there is in— to make an analogy, using electricity: We have a positive and negative pole. The more you build the charge on either of these, the greater the potential difference and the greater the ability to do work, as we call it, in the physical.

This would seem to me to be the exact analogy that we have in consciousness here. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.

Aside from part You've pointed:

Quote:The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

- I would like to focus for a second on part regarding polarization itself.

"Polarization" is a truly Great experiment, since there are such strong energetical consequences. Awareness only about fact that in process of Spirit evolution (in conditions made by our sub-Logoi - The Sun) we will "unite" polarization/balance them in mid-sixth density.
RA for example, as late sixth density Being/Entity exists beyond this "Illusion" - therefore He/They is/are beyond time [understood as part of (space/time)/(time/space) axis of "Illusion"].

I understand it as We, sub-sub-Logoi were "divided" in our Spiritual Wholeness and put to experience our nature/Self and Creation with always present loss/lack of part of Self until We regain/unite our Wholeness once again (late sixth density) and prepare our Selves to leave this octave of experience (seventh density).

Edit: This last part maybe perceived as "climbing the Tree of Creation" until we reach One Infinite Creator.
The One Infinite Creator:

[Image: cc3.jpg]

Positive polarity:

[Image: ant-trail1.jpg]

Negative polarity:

[Image: ant-trail1.jpg]
Deep.