Bring4th

Full Version: Movie "Exam" 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1258197/

Invigilator: There is one question before you, and one answer is required. If you try to communicate with myself or the guard, you will be disqualified. If you spoil your paper, intentionally or accidentally, you will be disqualified. If you choose to leave this room for any reason, you will be disqualified.

Invigilator: Any questions?

Eight talented candidates have reached the final stage of selection to join the ranks of a mysterious and powerful corporation. Entering a windowless room, an Invigilator gives them eighty minutes to answer one simple question. He outlines three rules they must obey or be disqualified: don't talk to him or the armed guard by the door, don't spoil their papers and don't leave the room. He starts the clock and leaves. The candidates turn over their question papers, only to find they're completely blank. After the initial confusion has subsided, one frustrated candidate writes 'I believe I deserve...,' and is promptly ejected for spoiling. The remaining candidates soon figure out they're permitted to talk to each other, and they agree to cooperate in order to figure out the question: then they can compete to answer it. At first they suspect the question may be hidden in their papers like a security marker in a credit card, and they figure out ways to change their environment to expose ...

i watched all to the end ,i had to see and hear what was the question ha ha ha , the eight talented candidates are dissected by each self and they represent probably some archetype but which ones i dkn ..perhaps someone can explain it to me and others......Huh

:idea:Tongue