Bring4th

Full Version: Seek an understanding of love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seek an understanding of love.This will produce vibration of love in you.It is a powerful way to generate light.i would recommend to everyone to practice this daily.This is a spiritual path on which i am currently on,and i wanted to share this wisdom with everyone on this forum in hopes that someone will benefit from it. Smile
Indeed, seeking to understand love is particularly relevant to third-density dwellers like ourselves. Smile
(07-08-2014, 03:35 PM)Kiron Wrote: [ -> ]Seek an understanding of love.This will produce vibration of love in you.It is a powerful way to generate light.i would recommend to everyone to practice this daily.This is a spiritual path on which i am currently on,and i wanted to share this wisdom with everyone on this forum in hopes that someone will benefit from it. Smile

Hello Kiron and Thank You for Sharing your Wisdom.
Can You please write more about "seeking an understanding of love", as You see/understand it? Is it looking for perspective/optics of perceiving that can "explain" all situations/actions with/as Love? Can You express it in everyday life categories? Is it an action in Self or is it an outside Self act upon Other-Selves?

Do I make any sense?
(07-08-2014, 04:23 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, seeking to understand love is particularly relevant to third-density dwellers like ourselves. Smile

i am glad that you agree with me Wink it is quite useful to practice this daily Smile

(07-08-2014, 04:56 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2014, 03:35 PM)Kiron Wrote: [ -> ]Seek an understanding of love.This will produce vibration of love in you.It is a powerful way to generate light.i would recommend to everyone to practice this daily.This is a spiritual path on which i am currently on,and i wanted to share this wisdom with everyone on this forum in hopes that someone will benefit from it. Smile

Hello Kiron and Thank You for Sharing your Wisdom.
Can You please write more about "seeking an understanding of love", as You see/understand it? Is it looking for perspective/optics of perceiving that can "explain" all situations/actions with/as Love? Can You express it in everyday life categories? Is it an action in Self or is it an outside Self act upon Other-Selves?

Do I make any sense?

i dont know how to explain to you what i am doing when i am seeking to understand love Sad
english is not my native language (i am from Bosnia) so i dont know to explain very good.
i am quite excited because this is working to me and i am hoping to activate all seven chakras through this method.one of my desires in life is to have chakras opened Wink