Bring4th

Full Version: Ultimate 4D Diet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been a vegetarian for 32 years, vegan on and off, vegan for the past couple of years. I had health challenges over the years which led me to investigate various versions of the vegetarian diet, including variations of raw vegan. (Many years ago, when I was sick, I even went back to eating dead animals for a short while, which didn't help at all!)

Those health challenges have all been resolved, thankfully (due mostly to powerful healing water). So now I am mainly interested in VITALITY!

Not just alleviation of symptoms, but VIBRANT HEALTH! ...and of course it must be in alignment with my spiritual path.

I believe I have discovered the ULTIMATE diet! Ultimate in terms of healing, ultimate in terms of energy, and ultimate in terms of transitioning to a 4D reality.

My husband and I have been doing this for a few weeks now and feel fabulous! I feel the same way I do when I've been juice fasting for a week - literally 'high' and on top of the world, bubbling with energy, and with incredible mental and spiritual clarity, BUT without the energy depletion! NO calorie counting - we can eat as much as we want to and in fact that is a must when following this diet.

I highly recommend reading the book. Don't skim over it, and don't depend on just watching short summaries on youtube. There are too many important details in the book that are missed in videos. Meticulously referenced in regards to scientific research backing it up. The book totally blows away ALL other diets!

As I said, I've read a lot of diet books and tried many of them. It takes a lot to blow my mind. NOT easily blown!

Well, this book absolutely blew my mind! The concepts weren't new to me - I was first introduced to this diet 32 years ago - but the HOW of it, to make it DOable, and the ironclad science behind it and the common-sense simplicity of it just blew me away.

I am absolutely convinced that this is the ideal diet for this transitional time, and the only diet higher than this would be 4D nectar.

Just passing on the info! I am committing to this for 4 months, then will re-evaluate and report back.

http://www.amazon.com/80-10-Diet-Balanci...%2F10%2F10
Interesting. Keep us posted. Smile

I always wonder about the effectiveness of a low protein diet like this one. Maybe we need less protein than what is generally accepted.
Wow, 80% carbs sounds dangerous. The body needs fat. Of course, each person to their own. Reading the reviews, there are a lot of failure stories as well as success ones so its down to the individual. The mind creates the body, so the whole idea of diets is fundamentally a psychological issue. I believe there are psychological traits in the way we eat food,and also what we chose or chose not to eat is indicative of how we view and chose our approach to society and other-selves.
(07-10-2014, 04:57 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, 80% carbs sounds dangerous.

yeah, 80% carbs is the opposite to the Zero Carbs diets that are very popular these days. I also had a look at the 1 Star reviews for the book that Monica linked, and there are some difficult experiences being related there, especially for individuals that have committed to this program for the long term. I know I tried a fruit based diet way back when I was 18/19 when I first awakened to the wide-eyed world of alternative thinking, and I experienced some of the side effects that were related by others in their reviews.

- -

(07-09-2014, 07:20 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I have discovered the ULTIMATE diet! Ultimate in terms of healing, ultimate in terms of energy, and ultimate in terms of transitioning to a 4D reality.

I'm glad you've found something that really works for you Monica, and that totally supports your state of beingness Smile

It really feels great when we stumble upon something that vibes with us so completely and wholely, and that supports our entire state of beingness. I remember coming across the Archetypes in Ra, and thinking - 'what gold! this is the long promised western land! I've finally found it'. Others, of course, were less than enthusiastic BigSmile

- -

(07-09-2014, 07:20 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this book absolutely blew my mind! The concepts weren't new to me - I was first introduced to this diet 32 years ago - but the HOW of it, to make it DOable, and the ironclad science behind it and the common-sense simplicity of it just blew me away.

The first 'diet book' that I read was Fit for Life by the Diamond couple. That advocated cutting out meats, and also introduced a few other 'food concepts' that I ended up exploring. Namely, the principles of:

* food combining
* the elevation of fruits as the ultimate food source

(07-09-2014, 07:20 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I highly recommend reading the book. Don't skim over it, and don't depend on just watching short summaries on youtube. There are too many important details in the book that are missed in videos.

I know we need to read the book to get all the 80/10/10 details, but are there are few salient insights that this book offers that haven't been collected elsewhere, and that you could possibly relate or share here?
I have researched diet and went veggie for about a year, some days vegan and so on. I believe the balanced diet seems the most sensible. Having researched esoteric spiritual practices the only people i have found who are still today in recent times activating light body's or ascending into 4th density are the Yogis of Vajrayana buddhism. This is what they say on diet.

Quote:In Tibetan Buddhism, a strong emphasis was placed on number of esoteric tantras which were transmitted from Northern India. In these tantras, it is clearly stated that the practice of Vajrayana would make vegetarianism unnecessary. Some Vajrayan practitioners both drink alcohol and eat meat.

I think this quote is going on what Ra says about the body being a product of the mind. Once we reach at point in our development Diet isn't such a big deal but eating a well balanced diet seems to make sense for most people.
While physical diet is important, I'd argue a greater weighting and emphasis be made on the 'emotional diet'. In other words, addressing the psychological/mental imbalances and the thoughts we harbour. The body is a creature of the mind after all, and given the axiom 'mind over matter' is quite literally true, a healthy body comes from a healthy mind. Addressing any mental imbalances is a solid first step so that that the body does not then need to provide feedback in a 'stronger' manner, as is the case with the physical manifestation of 'dis-ease'. A good diet is a natural byproduct of said balancing anyway, though belief overrides. It is possible to eat junk yet be fully healthy if you believe it to be so. Likewise, the best diet is not going to do much if the corresponding belief is not there. Of course for most this extreme will not be apparent, given the little conscious control we typically have over our subconscious bodily processes.
I don't think you can think and be physically healthy. To be fair, maintenance of the body requires thoughtful consideration of what we consume and the types of habits we engage in. After all, we do have archetypes for body - we have to do something to create a desired situation. I do agree that the body is the creature of the mind, essentially. The types of foods we choose may be a reflection of psychological well-being e.g., binge eating or consuming certain types of foods may be tied to unconscious reasons, as would voluntary starvation.

I'm not sure one could claim superior diet or market it as 4D diet bc 4D bodies are not chemical based like 3D bodies - they would surely have different dietary needs than ours. If I consumed that much fruits and veg I'd have a sore stomach lol.

So if I buy all the products listed in OP, can I get a FREE GIFT of a Shamwow or something? lol jk
There IS a 4D diet. Should be obvious. All one needs do is pay attention to all the people that are being forced to narrow down what they ingest. Quite a large number if you ask me, even noticing this at work.

Now, if we consider this idea of "4D" that we are moving into, the time period that we can say we finally arrived will coincide with the sudden "arrival" of what we call "ETs". They are already here of course, we have simply not made it to the correct vibration to perceive them. The day we suddenly perceive them and go "WTF?" is the day we are officially "4D". (any AHA moments yet?)

Not all of us are moving into this vibration, while others are being forced to change their dietary habits (chemical changes). And yes it is definitely more "electrical" as well. This will take a more structured water of the body, and a better set of minerals as well. (should be enough of a hint right there)

I have no idea what the OP diet is, just saying that prep is underway to evolve the diets of those that will be hanging around for a while.
(07-11-2014, 09:02 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]There IS a 4D diet. Should be obvious. All one needs do is pay attention to all the people that are being forced to narrow down what they ingest. Quite a large number if you ask me, even noticing this at work.

Now, if we consider this idea of "4D" that we are moving into, the time period that we can say we finally arrived will coincide with the sudden "arrival" of what we call "ETs". They are already here of course, we have simply not made it to the correct vibration to perceive them. The day we suddenly perceive them and go "WTF?" is the day we are officially "4D". (any AHA moments yet?)

Not all of us are moving into this vibration, while others are being forced to change their dietary habits (chemical changes). And yes it is definitely more "electrical" as well. This will take a more structured water of the body, and a better set of minerals as well. (should be enough of a hint right there)

I have no idea what the OP diet is, just saying that prep is underway to evolve the diets of those that will be hanging around for a while.

I agree some what on the idea of ET connection and arrival of 4th density. Ra makes a smiler statement in this quote:

Quote:17.22 ↥ Questioner: In our culture there is a great saying that he will return. Can you tell me if this is planned?

Ra: I am Ra. I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. This entity became aware that it was not an entity of itself but operated as a messenger of the One Creator whom this entity saw as love. This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.

The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, as what you would call an entity, not to return except as a member of the Confederation occasionally speaking through a channel. However, there are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth density. This is the meaning of the returning.

However regarding your views on what is "obvious regarding diet and changes to human body", would you care to enlighten us on this?
There was a period of a few days when I was so charged on energy that even vegan was too heavy for me. I could only do juices.
(07-11-2014, 01:49 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]However regarding your views on what is "obvious regarding diet and changes to human body", would you care to enlighten us on this?

I have access to thousands of QHHT sessions where the same information is given consistently.

Then there is quite a lot of information being channeled from entities forward in our timeline.

And I have my own sources of information ranging from Guides, ETs, Ascended Masters, Angels, Archangels, and specific aspects of the Creator, along with matching info coming out of my own hypnosis sessions.

You won't get decent info from current consensus/science since it is based on the past, and we are not staying in the past, we are on the verge of jumping into the future.

Basic truth is fruits and veggies, organic. Though not possible to find "perfect" food anymore as a result of our methods of planetary destruction, we are told to do the best that we can. While seeds and nuts are part of the hyped vegan diets, they are actually a bit heavy in vibration. No it is not "bad", but it is also not considered optimal for the future. Gotta remember that what was once considered optimal is now undergoing a shift and becoming "lighter".

We are moving more towards consciousness, while those still boozing and soaking in dead food are attempting to remain unconscious. Consensus is still in denial, and it is common for folks to aggressively defend their demons.
Eating a diet based purely on fruit and Veggies doesn't sound that healthy or balanced if you ask me. I think its a bit of an personal bias to assume that those who drink alcohol and meat eats are attempting to remain unconscious. I find it difficult to believe anyone eats a diet of only organic fruit and veggies long term, i can see the benefits for it for a fasting retreat.

There is no universal prefect diet each entity is unique and has unique needs. I will agree that moving towards organic foods is a good direction.
As I said, you are relying on "old ways" for information. There are plenty of people that have switched long term in order to keep from getting sick (incompatible vibration) and there are even folks that don't really eat anything.

Honestly, in my experiments I will be expanding on this concept and enabling particular folks to move away from being forced to eat on a regular basis. I have already moved into an area where I can activate the clairvoyant ability of others, this includes manipulation of timelines, OOBE, ease of manifestation, and direct influence of consensus. I was told that I could do this some time ago, and now I am actually doing it. I have already come to understand how to implant missing templates of birth defects, (regenerate organs) and compared to these things the diet issue is kid stuff.

What I have learned will eventually be considered "normal". Whether an individual is curious enough to learn "new ways" to live is completely their own responsibility.
Well that sounds wonderful Browneye. Although i must admit i am skeptical of what you say although i do believe in those things having had some experiences myself but i am weary of people claiming to be able to activate these abilities in others.
I have done much personal research in this area, and seriously have tried "almost every way of eating" at least once for a decent trial period. My conclusion is that the ideal diet for any Earthly being, is one that is best for their environment, season, and energetic and genetic constitution. In other words, organic whole foods of the highest possible vibration are always best, but never ignore the care and intention channeled into the foods during their cultivation and preparation. I believe the Law of One teachings support there is not exactly a one size fits all approach.

This all being said, I think it is fantastic if one finds any loving self care practice to be healing and energizing! I am truly happy for you!!!
(07-12-2014, 09:35 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]i am weary of people claiming to be able to activate these abilities in others.

That is what I call your "limit".

I have already done this for around 10 people, 6 of them not having any sort of imagination to take advantage of what they can now do. Once I have this streamlined and as simplified as possible it will be my new business venture, since I have not seen anyone else offering the same teaching.

The core of what I can pass on to all in this thread, you are responsible for your own core vibration. Feed it or poison it, you create your own consequences.
(07-12-2014, 11:42 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2014, 09:35 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]i am weary of people claiming to be able to activate these abilities in others.

That is what I call your "limit".

I have already done this for around 10 people, 6 of them not having any sort of imagination to take advantage of what they can now do. Once I have this streamlined and as simplified as possible it will be my new business venture, since I have not seen anyone else offering the same teaching.

The core of what I can pass on to all in this thread, you are responsible for your own core vibration. Feed it or poison it, you create your own consequences.

I feel we are getting off topic now so i will keep this short and the last post. "What i call your limit" translates to me as not buying into your personal bias which will change from moment to moment in subtle ways. You can call it my limit if that is your view and perhaps i could call it your delusion. Regardless i wish you well on your path and business venture.
I loved this one:

Quote:Honestly, in my experiments I will be expanding on this concept and enabling particular folks to move away from being forced to eat on a regular basis.

You can't enable another person.

This is the cornerstone that Ra spoke of.

The enabling is done by self.

Don't forget to offer a free 'personality test' to your potential cult members Cool
(07-12-2014, 12:44 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The enabling is done by self.

I suppose you learned to read and write in isolation all by yourself, nobody having had "impressed" you with what you use today?

(or how to chew with your mouth closed?)Tongue

Synchronicity, friend just posted this.

Quote:As the Earth changes its vibration and frequency as it raises itself into a new dimension, we too must prepare ourselves for transformation. “They” have said that we will notice the physical effects more as the frequencies and vibrations increase.

Many of us can sense this transformation; on another level of our being, something profound is happening. With all the changes going on around us, our physical bodies must also change in order to adjust.

During a time of transformation, some physical symptoms may be unpleasant and cause concern. As the frequency of the planet increases, we will have less difficulty with symptoms caused by energy blockages.
Many of my subjects have been told that they must change their diet in order to make the adjustment in frequencies to achieve physical and spiritual transformation. They and I have been warned repeatedly to stop eating meats, especially beef and pork. We were cautioned against eating animal protein in general, due to the processing with harsh chemicals and artificial ingredients which act as irritants to the body.

The body cannot achieve transformation if toxins are polluting it. “They” said fowl and fish were better meats because they are lighter, but the best foods of all are fresh fruits and vegetables.

The information I have received clearly states the body must become lighter in order to make the ascension and realize transformation. Drinking clean water is also extremely important in order to flush the body of toxins and to resonate with higher frequencies.

With a new understanding that what we eat affects not only our physical but spiritual transformation, it is more crucial now than ever to pay extra attention to our diet.
http://www.blog.dolorescannon.com/transf...ical-body/