Bring4th

Full Version: Polarity in this Octave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

It doesn't matter what your existential philosophy is, what matters is how you choose to treat yourself and others.
Only the self can express how it wants to be treated; This must be expressed genuinely and in complete honestly by the self so it may be truly treated well.

There is no right or wrong way to treat a self; There is only the way the self wants to be treated.

Unbound

All the same, that is the same fulcrum of activity. I didn't suggest there are right or wrong ways, just that that is what is relevant to polarization.
I will attempt to expand on this and say that your thoughts in regards to yourself and others matter as well. Eg, you judge someone (or yourself) to be 'bad' and condemn them in your thoughts. That is not to say if you have a 'negative' thought about someone that you can't balance it with it's opposite thought or simply see them (or yourself) as the Creator.

At least that is how I see it, perhaps I have muddled/over complicate what you are trying to convey Tanner?

Unbound

(07-10-2014, 10:20 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I will attempt to expand on this and say that your thoughts in regards to yourself and others matter as well. Eg, you judge someone (or yourself) to be 'bad' and condemn them in your thoughts. That is not to say if you have a 'negative' thought about someone that you can't balance it with it's opposite thought or simply see them (or yourself) as the Creator.

At least that is how I see it, perhaps I have muddled/over complicate what you are trying to convey Tanner?

All treatment begins in the mind, yes? I would agree with what you are saying.
Basically what is existential philosophy? Is it a belief?

And what do you mean by treatment?