Bring4th

Full Version: Wanting Our Own World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it greedy to want to manifest a world as we desire?

What about others. How much conscious influence do we have over our "Universe" when compared to consensus reality? How much is unconscious?

Should we allow others to create the world as they desire as well? I think yes is the answer to this.

So how can we have the world we desire if other people's desired world conflicts with ours? What if consensus reality does not allow for our desired world?
All you can do is speak your mind and give what can be freely given towards your desires. That is your only duty.

Greed, as we know it, is giving/taking what cannot be done so freely.
(07-11-2014, 11:00 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it greedy to want to manifest a world as we desire?

What about others. How much conscious influence do we have over our "Universe" when compared to consensus reality? How much is unconscious?

Should we allow others to create the world as they desire as well? I think yes is the answer to this.

So how can we have the world we desire if other people's desired world conflicts with ours? What if consensus reality does not allow for our desired world?
idk but i dreamt once that i owned a planet & lived on it & no1 lived there w/ me. it was my house. i think it would be ideal if we all got to own at least 1 planet
I think being a planetary Logos would be cool. Unless there were a lot of wars and bad stuff that you had to experience.

My dreams are usually where I'm an important person with a theme park.
I've been eager to be a solar Logos, a sun. One that can create the world as they desire. Not sure if I'd extend free will right away. Probably wait on that.

As far as wanting our world, I was talking about literally manifesting our desired reality as Bashar goes into a lot.

Simply put, I want a world with real wolfy and canine anthros that are kind, STO.

Unbound

(07-11-2014, 05:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been eager to be a solar Logos, a sun. One that can create the world as they desire. Not sure if I'd extend free will right away. Probably wait on that.

As far as wanting our world, I was talking about literally manifesting our desired reality as Bashar goes into a lot.

Simply put, I want a world with real wolfy and canine anthros that are kind, STO.

Then get in to genetics and start experimenting with chimaeras lol
(07-11-2014, 05:53 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2014, 05:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been eager to be a solar Logos, a sun. One that can create the world as they desire. Not sure if I'd extend free will right away. Probably wait on that.

Then get in to genetics and start experimenting with chimaeras lol

I couldn't bring myself to experiment like that. Might end up with one suffering. Sad

I'm already suffering enough mentally without that added catalyst.

The beings I like are cartoony anyway, so only really possible on the inner planes. I've seen them in dreams.

Unbound

Aha I don't understand your bias at all but I guess that is your own business.
(07-11-2014, 06:20 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha I don't understand your bias at all but I guess that is your own business.

I kind of know how you feel. The whole of creation confuses me greatly.

Unbound

(07-11-2014, 06:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2014, 06:20 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha I don't understand your bias at all but I guess that is your own business.

I kind of know how you feel. The whole of creation confuses me greatly.

Preference is one of the strangest parts of experience aha
My preference can only be satisfied through my fantasies.
But then I could have a boyfriend. Just with little sex.

Unbound

That is baffling to me aha I encountered the whole furry thing when I was in high school and it just doesn't do anything for me and I have a hard time with the idea of sexualizing animal forms. I just don't understand the physical intrigue I suppose and not because I don't think anthropomorphs aren't beautiful but because I can't wrap my mind around the sexualization.
I don't understand my deep-rooted fascination with them either.

I've had sexual perversions my whole life.

Unbound

Aha Your whole life? You told me before you cannot really remember much prior to college.
At least back to when I was 6 or 7, I barely remember. But furries probably around 13. I thought I mentioned that in another post.

Unbound

You probably did aha I guess I am just very in to self-examination, I try to understand all my biases and where they stem from and why I like what I like or don't like. Sexuality is a baffling thing to me in general aha
If I could just have a normal boyfriend, that would be great. I don't have one at the moment. Someone I could watch movies with for instance.

Unbound

Do you find it hard to identify with dating humans because of your sexual bias?
I just don't like human drama. Probably what kept me from getting close.
I see anthros as innocent.
A relationship would surely be made of fire.

Unbound

I was thinking about this the other day actually, trying to wrap my mind around your bias, and I realized that you have always referred to the anthros you like as being compassionate, unconditionally loving and embracing. Maybe it is actually those traits that you are actually sexually attracted to but because you didn't perceive those traits in humans you needed another medium through which to experience that side of yourself, so the fantasy world of furries where they are all loving and intimate would be the perfect channel to get that.

Have you considered that maybe you have some prejudices against humans?
Yeah I do. Because the only humans I know are either demanding, or angry, or both.
There is little compassion to be found.

But there are a few exceptions.

That's why I'd prefer myself to be an anthro instead of human.

Unbound

(07-11-2014, 07:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I do. Because the only humans I know are either demanding, or angry, or both.
There is little compassion to be found.

But there are a few exceptions.

That's why I'd prefer myself to be an anthro instead of human.

Is that because that would place you around anthros or because you believe you, yourself, would be more compassionate then?
Probably a little of both. Never thought of it like that.
But mostly because of an unknown reason.
Just that I see it as my greatest fulfillment.

I'd live in a world where I wouldn't have to deal with people's angry outbursts.

But then there could be angry anthros too. They have feelings.
They probably have drama too.

If I were living among them, it might get ordinary.
Anthros to me aren't ordinary. They are special.
I like the change it would bring to find myself as an anthro one day.
As long as I wasn't the only one.

I wouldn't have to be around my mom then.
She's like 'Nothing f*cking works right'

Unbound

So what would make anthros different from humans in terms of social interactions?

Have you ever considered what it would be like without the desire for that particular fulfillment?

It seems to me the anthros are totally secondary to your desire for compassion and accepting love.
I can't seem to define a difference.
They'd probably behave just like humans (in my mind they do)
They have free will after all.

Yes, they are second to me desiring to be loved, and for compassion.
I'd think if anthros were real, that maybe they'd be a bit more forceful in how they acted. More doglike.
Dogs can get aggressive.
The anthros I've fantasized about have sometimes been dominating in my mind.
I'm fairly masochistic with regards to them.

Unbound

(07-11-2014, 07:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to define a difference.
They'd probably behave just like humans (in my mind they do)
They have free will after all.

Yes, they are second to me desiring to be loved, and for compassion.
I'd think if anthros were real, that maybe they'd be a bit more forceful in how they acted. More doglike.
Dogs can get aggressive.
The anthros I've fantasized about have sometimes been dominating in my mind.
I'm fairly masochistic with regards to them.

Really? Masochistic? That doesn't sound like accepting unconditional love for yourself aha
I just have a slight bias towards masochism. Nothing extreme.
I'd want to tell an anthro how to dominate me.
But nothing violent or rough.
Definitely not into BDSM.

Unbound

Aha Well that isn't masochism then, because masochism is about the enjoyment of being harmed, you are just a "bottom".
Honestly, now I see anthros in a new light. I'd have trouble accepting them if they weren't loving and compassionate.
The same way about people.
Any sex would be because I see the particular anthro as special. And not random sex.
I guess I am a bottom. I see anthros as so special it's hard to dominate against one.
I'd probably feel all giddy around one.

Unbound

I had my first anthro self-perception when I was in high school. I had met another guy on the internet and we instantly clicked and this past life together fleshed itself out. In that other body I was basically a bi-pedal dragon-lizard of sorts. On our home planet, in the Alpha Draconis system, there is (still) an enourmous war going on between different factions. The conflict is not so unlike what we see here with one group claiming itself elite and deserving of dominance with the other believing in the natural order. The war going on on this planet (which is a bigger planet than Earth) is enourmous with billions of warriors engaging. In that body there was certainly no sense of sexuality (mostly because I was a hardened warrior whom had lost a mate, so those things were not much interest to me) but a strong sense of love but also disgust at what the others of my species were doing to eachother.
Pages: 1 2 3