Bring4th

Full Version: What's the Secret for Feeling OK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a secret for well-being?
For self-love?
And for love of others?
Something simple.
Non-Drug related.
Happiness is very subjective.

Can happiness only come with dopamine?

I love God so much, and love my angels SO MUCH it hurts.
I love all of you too.
And my mom, I love most of the time.

I like the music I listen to.
I like candy and coffee.
I like my avatar.

How can I have a love of life again?
And not wish to die a few days a week?

The dream is over, or has it just begun?
Seeing, accepting and feeling everything as okay is the secret.
It's hard to accept everything as ok, for instance the shoplifting of one in my life.
I just can't be around her when she does that. I offer to pay for her things but she still wants to lift them.

I should just accept work as being ok. I think I can do that.
Now feeling it as ok is something new to me.

Now I wonder what is the secret to feeling bliss?
Vipassana meditation.
whenever I get stumped in the conscious stage of life (ie, I can't figure things out when I'm awake), I turn to my dreams. That doesn't mean the unconscious will just hand you over the answers, on a mere whim, but that you have already exhausted all possible means of understanding in the conscious state. That means asking questions, researching and reading, studying and examining what it is that you can't puzzle out.

When that has been done, and one can genuinely not make further progress, the dream state will inevitably swoop in for me, and provide the most outrageous, surreal, and immersive experience possible, one that totally upends my previous perspective (a perspective which was obviously quite limited, and created a distorted limit of viewing), and using the poetical visual offerings of the dreamworld, I can create a new construct that supercedes (although envelops) the old pattern that was previously held in the mind.

This has been my primary methodology for personal advancement in the past seven years. All the conscious work is great and all, but the truly groundbreaking forward movements for me have been triggered by the unconscious signalling that a new phase was ready to begin.
(07-11-2014, 05:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like the music I listen to.
I like candy and coffee.
I like my avatar.

How can I have a love of life again?

Keep building that above list by trying new activities and things out. Having a like minded friend helps immensely because often a similar friend will have similar preferences and will be able to suggest activities that you have a high chance of enjoying right off the bat.