Bring4th

Full Version: How I use the third-density illusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I could stay on this planet for another thousand years in a third-density capacity, I would. I am not here to attempt to transcend it, reach a state of nirvana nor hope for higher purposes. Nope.

In fact, Ra speaks about one transcending the needs of this density:

Quote:42.2: ...The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions.

See bolded. I do not want to be there, ever, in the course of my life. I have decided to submit to humanity's distortions completely and remain within them until they are healed universally, which they may never be in my lifetime.

I want to accept and see love in everything including the distortions that make this species and myself. I want to continuously see myself shaped by catalyst in such a way that I have to accept deeper and deeper parts of my being, not by way of gliding across catalyst knowing that all is inherently well and loved but by still knowing everything is inherently well and loved yet pursuing catalyst to allow myself to face more and more of what I do not like.

I am purposefully causing myself to be emotionally charged for the experience alone. This is my peace. I do not desire the peace of the heavens, of a utopia or a peace requiring life as we know it to be transcended. I want to feel at peace in turmoil and emotional angst, enjoying it, savoring it -- as reeay terms as "masochism."

This is why I am emotional and I am proud of it. I want to use this density for learning/teaching indefinitely as if I will never die. I am going to be shoved back here again by my soul group so I might as well embrace it as if I am here forever.

In summary, everything is inherently at peace and harmony so why not act completely freely even in the face of suffering? Why not embrace suffering as pleasure with the goal of finding greater pleasure in all things, desired and not desired? That is my life philosophy.

Peace.
I think I make inefficient use of third-density catalyst.
I'll probably be sent back by my soul-group as well.
I've gotten the distinct impression that I can't go home.
[Image: c4d76e7efce5c34775ad221b763a1767d72c9b8a...59682a.jpg]
You don't suddenly become more emotional from a desire to become more emotional.
You are simply un-repressing your natural reaction to life experience. Now, from the way you stated your desire, there is a desire to perhaps accentuate or flaunt your emotions which I applaud as this takes a certain amount of courage to be emotionally honest when it is often seen as a weakness in society.
You're right isis. Probably wandering into 3rd density was both foolish and masochistic.
there is some skill when in comes to working with one's emotions:

three points:

1) Emotions are real-time feedback/catalyst

Ra Wrote:*The repression of emotions depolarizes the entity insofar as it then chooses not to use the catalytic action of the space/time present in a spontaneous manner, thus dimming the energy centers.

2) Some emotions can be destructive when given free-reign, and not considering the effects it might have on others.

Ra Wrote:*There is, however, some polarization towards positive if the cause of this repression is consideration for other-selves.

3) One can become more aware of the catalyst, without having to respond to it in a knee-jerk, reflexive way.

Ra Wrote:*The entity which has worked long enough with the catalyst to be able to feel the catalyst but not find it necessary to express reactions is not yet balanced but suffers no depolarization due to the transparency of its experiential continuum.

- -

Emotions are powerfully energising, and sometimes its quite attactive to be fully within it's wave (like a surfer getting engulfed). I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the emotion of 'righteous anger', and typing up a reply in the forums full of the sense of being absolutely empowered, and being able to knock down every single one of someone else's points. 'I'm outraged', 'I'm mad', 'i'll set the record straight!'. It's a very invigorating force. And yet, somwhere in the back of your mind, you know that not everything is in balance, and that the sense of righteous outrage is going to pass, leaving behind the consequences to reap.

It's definitely great to be authentic with oneself, and acknowledge one's internal barometer, and when it is getting upset by something you read or see. That's a self honesty. However, the true nature of honesty also involves taking responsibility for one's reactions, and is not just the candid 'reporting' of how you feel etc etc. It's taking responsibility for those emotions, acknowledging they are self-generated (with only the external circumstance being the trigger), and then processing and utilising what those emotions are revealing about the Self. Honesty, in this case, is not just s stream of unloading invective and outrage and sadness against the other-self. but rather digging deeper into the soil of the mind to find the roots of that emotion - whether that be a past experience, a malformed bias, or a lack of perspective in being able to see something from the other person's experience point (unwilligness to empathise).

Emotions (and emotional reactivity) are a great resource for balancing.
Plenum, I believe the greatest responsibility for my emotions is just to express them and allow people to do with them as they wish, allowing people to accept my truest self and anything mirrored within themselves through me. I have no desire to harm people nor have I harmed people, so I find this moot.

I have not done anything against anyone except express a desire not to have my messages used in a certain way.

I realize I do not have to make knee-jerk reactions but I choose to anyways because I enjoy it and I know I am not harming anybody nor do I wish to harm anybody.

I remain unconvinced towards changing my method.

I see that I am upset, sad, etc. and I embrace it and I allow the red-energy that it is to phase out, rather than attempt to become unconscious of the source of the emotion and repress it. I am self-honest but not towards changing myself in a certain way but allowing myself to be changed by the catalyst naturally.

There is nothing "malformed" to me, thus I continue as I am finding greater satisfaction, peace in the greatest emotional turmoil.

Again, I see no other responsibility than what I have just stated.
No one is really talking about repression; what all these otherselves including myself are trying to tell you is that studying an experienced emotion yields greater insight than simply experiencing the same emotion over and over again.

There is no right or wrong way though, I just think to live an emotionally unexamined life is a longer path back to the creator than living an examined one. But if you really dislike examining and understanding your emotions to such an extent that the reactivity falls away without repression as distortions fall away naturally, that's your choice man.

One could speculate whether you are being honest about the choice of your path or whether an underlying unexamined distortion is causing your balancing process to differ so greatly from the Ra material's suggestions, or it could be that you are a truly unique entity. Only you know for sure.
A1, you are quite simply lying to yourself.

It saddens me.
(07-13-2014, 02:39 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]No one is really talking about repression; what all these otherselves including myself are trying to tell you is that studying an experienced emotion yields greater insight than simply experiencing the same emotion over and over again.

There is no right or wrong way though, I just think to live an emotionally unexamined life is a longer path back to the creator than living an examined one. But if you really dislike examining and understanding your emotions to such an extent that the reactivity falls away without repression as distortions fall away naturally, that's your choice man.

One could speculate whether you are being honest about the choice of your path or whether an underlying unexamined distortion is causing your balancing process to differ so greatly from the Ra material's suggestions, or it could be that you are a truly unique entity. Only you know for sure.
"Insight" is subjective. Does everyone truly seek the same knowing?

I examine my distortions to the extent to where I embrace them. I could easily "resolve" the distortion of not desiring this forum's regulation by just accepting it and not reacting. Or I could be responsible towards my desires without great expectation and make requests that my desires be considered with full expression of my emotions.

I realize the all-encompassing belief of all being well, everybody being perfect and no need for response to catalyst. I took that and said every catalyst is worth responding to in order to allow the creator to create more dynamic worlds through me.

I seek to know a more dynamic creation; Not a quieter nor more orderous one. That is my offering to the creator: Not absolute compassion, serenity and peace but a compassion balanced with the wisdom that in order to live in a creation I enjoy, I must express myself as if I were an artist.

I see myself as an abstract artist, not a painter of direct nature-inspired scenery.
masochism and sadism are actually complimentary wholes - masochist/sadist... just that a masochist-dominant person projects out the role of sadist onto others.
Yes, reeay, I certainly sadistically emotionally torture people on this forum by demonstrating my feelings. I can imagine I've created deep scars in so many people, so much agony. I bet it just oozes from this forum. /sarcasm
If you have to use sarcasm you must have some sort of issue here Wink
I have plenty of issues and I am proud of them. I am satisfied with them. I embrace them. May the issues grow to where I have to find greater peace with them.

I embrace distortion. It is what enables the microcosm to exist. I am the microcosm. Others choose the macrocosm towards a lack of distortion. Thus, the macrocosm bores me in its lacking of any dynamic quality.

I am distortion embodied. May I become it further and further and further.
Distortions are fun to play with for a while, but they are not necessary in any case. All distortions will be reconciled at some point. As we all know, you reap what you sow Smile
Of course they are not necessary. Our lives are not necessary as the distortions they are as Ra as clearly said:

Quote:17: In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary.

Yet, I continue for this is what I desire, this is my honor/duty.

We do not have to incarnate. Yet we do so. We can experience complete unity in the hands of infinity, yet we do not. The "why" can only be answered individually.

If our lives are not necessary, is there any necessary way to act? I think not. Thus I take this knowledge and use it as an opportunity to create an existence I desire.
Dangerous path.
(07-13-2014, 05:28 PM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]Dangerous path.

This path will blow itself apart without archetypal understanding.

My guidance thinks what I am doing is absurd and dangerous as well.
Today I was lying in bed looking at the ceiling, and it started to ripple slightly. Sort of like seeing that mirage of heat on hot pavement. It startled me because for an instant I was seeing through the illusion. I felt how we are in an illusion, and that feeling to me was real.
(07-13-2014, 02:23 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Plenum, I believe the greatest responsibility for my emotions is just to express them and allow people to do with them as they wish, allowing people to accept my truest self and anything mirrored within themselves through me.

Interaction with other-selves requires tailoring our responses towards their distortions if we are to be of service in an effective manner. For example you can't jump straight in regarding certain esoteric concepts to a religiously inclined individual who is curious, however one must take care in using analogs or metaphorical examples using their own terminology, gently 'easing' them in to your pov. If you jump in straight 'being your true self' as you are suggesting, they run for the hills. In that case they're worse off. In other words, whilst veiled there's necessarily a more conducive way of conveying ones ideas whilst still being true and authentic to the Self.

You do not need to state your desires out loud for the world to see and hear for it to be given validity, for that is generated within. It is not a 'rejection of authority' to acknowledge that certain thoughts are better worked with individually.

You're talking about reaching a consensus; how about accepting each individual has a differing viewpoint? How about accepting the consensus that no consensus can be reached?
I have nobody to convince of my views, Horuseus. If a religious person wants to hear my view, then they will remain. If they don't like what I have to say, I encourage them to leave.

I accept every individual has a different viewpoint. Have I forcibly changed anyone?

A consensus will always be reached. It's just a matter of time whether it be a day or eons. This universe is going to unite and there is nothing we can do about it. We might as well embrace it.
(07-13-2014, 06:29 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If a religious person wants to hear my view, then they will remain. If they don't like what I have to say, I encourage them to leave.

It was an analogy. You can't teach teach algebra to a 3 year old and not expect them to leave. It's all about tailoring ones responses.

Quote:I accept every individual has a different viewpoint. Have I forcibly changed anyone?

Of course not, but then again I'm not even sure what you want from the forum or expect to achieve in all these dialogues. Perhaps if you stated in clear practical terms to the Mod team/members or whoever else what it is you desire than perhaps something can be worked out.

"I accept most people have a different and conservative opinion to public nudity, but we're going to run in the streets and wave it out for all to see anyway". That's exactly what I'm seeing here with you.

You're acknowledging everyone has a different viewpoint as a disclaimer, yet your many threads act to the contrary. It's akin to passive aggression.

Quote:A consensus will always be reached. It's just a matter of time whether it be a day or eons. This universe is going to unite and there is nothing we can do about it. We might as well embrace it.

Is it not already united? There is already consensus here.

The desire to reach a consensus in the way you are stating to me invalidates the acceptance of differing, and perhaps the inclusion of contradictory, perspectives.
I embrace the perspective of there being a complete and perfect consensus and there being a consensus to strive for. It is paradoxical but I embrace this paradox.

More to come:

The only thing I want to achieve from these dialogues is a further knowingness of myself and others while expanding the rate of knowingness.

Also, I support nudist protests. A penis or vagina is not life-threatening.
(07-13-2014, 06:40 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I embrace the perspective of there being a complete and perfect consensus and there being a consensus to strive for. It is paradoxical but I embrace this paradox.

There will always be friction to act as 'catalyst' towards instigation of change in any system. It seems like you're asking for forum utopia. It just isn't going to happen in the sense that I think you're describing.

You just have to taken a look at the steady flux of members over the months that have expressed their contention and have left to see there's a steady constant.

Quote:The only thing I want to achieve from these dialogues is a further knowingness of myself and others while expanding the rate of knowingness.

That's fine and all, but I think you're increasing the knowingness of ones ability to get pissed haha.

(Not me personally, just what I've seen).

Quote:Also, I support nudist protests. A penis or vagina is not life-threatening.

Likewise, but I respect the general societal consensus towards covering the genitals. Again that's not repression of my views so much as being a Human is not a repression of the 'Soul' or Divine (Individuated aspect/whatever you wish to call it).
(07-13-2014, 06:47 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Likewise, but I respect the general societal consensus towards covering the genitals. Again that's not repression of my views so much as being a Human is not a repression of the 'Soul' or Divine (Individuated aspect/whatever you wish to call it).

Aha, I would have thought differently.
(07-13-2014, 03:05 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am distortion embodied. May I become it further and further and further.

In my opinion, disharmony and distortions are positively correlated. If what you say is indeed true, it's no surprise that as you attempt to become further and further distorted, you and others have trouble interacting on this forum. It's not random chance that the higher density are more harmonious - this is directly as a result of crystallization and the smoothing of distortions of each entity in those densities that gives direct rise to this harmony.

That's not to say it's impossible to experience apparent harmony in this density while possessing tremendous distortion (as opposed to the ever present all is one harmony that exists regardless of any circumstance), it's just a lot harder. There could well be value in studying it A1; I won't rule it out.

But it's no surprise if you all about being "distortion embodied" why you would rile up distortions in other people that give rise to apparent disharmony (or disharmony in this physical illusion), because we're all mirrors of one another. Most of us are on the path of less distortions and more increasing harmony; your path of more distortions is very different and difficult to understand and practice, hence I think the reason for the difficulty you're experiencing with others on this forum.

Unbound

I use the third density illusion to make stories. These stories the Creator uses in knowing itself by thinking of new ways to write the stories. Each new story is a writing of the Creator and every writing of the Creator is a new story. We are continuously refining the One Thought the Creator is focused upon. I am here to add to this thought. I add to it the mystery of newness, of the unknown, of the mystical, profound, infuriating and elusive. Beauty is what I seek to express, truth is what I seek to know and service through love is how I seek to act.
Hello Adonai One Smile

(07-12-2014, 10:08 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I want to use this density for learning/teaching indefinitely as if I will never die.

You've bolded this sentence in your first post as it was your goal/aim/desire, but when You put thought to it, it is not. It is an expression which states planned activity (as behaviour and/or attitudes) but do not answers most important question - why? Why do You want this? Were You would like those activities/behaviours/attitudes to lead You?
Are You seeking to become "something else" or to sustain what You are now?

Aside from above I would like to write regarding the Catalyst, that when You choose to interact with it on effortless basis, You do not process it (as to understand, balance and integrate). I think that due to your approach You are experiencing your distortions but there's no Work input to balance them. It may cause to experience same distortions all over again in varied ways. At this point I am wondering at earlier mentioned/asked "Why" question.

For me personally it is absolutely OK if You want to pursue this path. Creator choosed to experience Him-Self infinitely with paramont distortion of Free Will. It means that Adonai One/Creator should do as He see fit to experience His Self in full. I am here to Support You Adonai One/Creator.

RA's Teaching are quite overwhelming when it comes to actual Free Will. We've learned that We have to make a Choice because there are two paths of evolving in this part of Creation. This itself may be quite depressing when You put enough thoughts to it - from perceiving infinity possibilities of Being/Becoming/Evolving, We were presented with only two paths. I feel sometimes that it "limits my infinitities" somehow - at least at the level of the Mind it narrows things down quite harshly.
On one hand We have Service to Others polarization and it will be our Beingness and our only desire in higher desities - RA once said that in Service to Other fourth density it is an act of will to take a break in serving Other-Selves to eat foodstuff. On the other hand We have Service to Self polarization where all worst that We can think of takes place. If You choose this path You can be sure, that You will be hurt mercilessly endless times (in higher densities of this polarization) until You Your-Self become merciless and will hurt even more cruelly to protect Self.
Neither of those paths is my first choice.

It is important to underline that Ra's Teachings may be used in both ways - Serving to Others or Self - in Positive and in Negative way. This knowledge enables Understanding that allows One to use efficently this Illusion and its Laws/Rules in any way One see fit. Paramount Free Will distortion is why it was acceptable for Ra in my opinion. Besides for Ra there are no mistakes as all is One.
This is also worth mentioning - RA's Teaching is "grasp of things" of late sixth density being whom is in quite different situation than We are here, right now. While We are using physical vehicle to gain experiences and to deepen our Polarization, RA is light/love and is/are no longer polarised - They are preparing to enter seventh density after successful harvest on this Planet (for Ra it's a blink of an eye time-frame - in our understanding of course - RA is/are beyond time). Now comparing Ra's Beingness with US, as We are experiencing Our-Selves in this moment (an access to Self that We curently have) is impossible for me - to authenticly compare.
Simplest logic suggest that to compare third density with sixth it would be like comparing first denisty to third. Following that logic to compare Ra to Us is same as to compare Us to Rocks (i.e. river or mountain rocks). But its too simply as both We and Ra have Self Aweraness and We are able to communicate. Still I think level of gap is quite well expressed it this imperfect comparison.
Keeping that in mind, I think it should be understood that this Wisdom has perspective of Being far more advance than We are and that We should integrate it into Our categories/ways of understanding rather than taking it too literally. Of course each statement requires great deal of thoughts but it is recommended in my opinion to "translate" this wisdom on/at/into Self - to Understand - rather than to memorize/hold on to words.

If You truly want to use this incarnation fully Adonai One, it is very important to do Work both in space/time and in time/space. I'm not sure if without balancing You may have an access to time/space part of your Self - or general to the time/space. Since Half of Our Selves is in space/time and other Half is in time/space, without an access to one of those "sides" of Illusiion, We are bounded by inarticualte and unseen relations/ties/links. Since We are veiled our position is even more "hopeless".
We are a Creator in cage Whom wanted to see how it is to be in the cage.

(07-12-2014, 10:08 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I seek to know a more dynamic creation; Not a quieter nor more orderous one. That is my offering to the creator: Not absolute compassion, serenity and peace but a compassion balanced with the wisdom that in order to live in a creation I enjoy, I must express myself as if I were an artist.

Higher the density, greater opportunity to do/find that. I've bolded statemet that is close to me Smile

I'm not sure if practicing random catalyst martial arts is best way to achieve Progress. Because those are emotionals reactions to the catalyst - a way of fighting it, to oppose it, to deny its purpose. Nevertheless this is your Choice Adonai One/Creator and I will be Supporting You on your path.

Best I have in me for You.
(07-12-2014, 10:08 PM)AdonaiĀ One Wrote: [ -> ]If I could stay on this planet for another thousand years in a third-density capacity, I would. I am not here to attempt to transcend it, reach a state of nirvana nor hope for higher purposes. Nope.

In fact, Ra speaks about one transcending the needs of this density:

Quote:42.2: ...The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions.

See bolded. I do not want to be there, ever, in the course of my life. I have decided to submit to humanity's distortions completely and remain within them until they are healed universally, which they may never be in my lifetime.

I want to accept and see love in everything including the distortions that make this species and myself. I want to continuously see myself shaped by catalyst in such a way that I have to accept deeper and deeper parts of my being, not by way of gliding across catalyst knowing that all is inherently well and loved but by still knowing everything is inherently well and loved yet pursuing catalyst to allow myself to face more and more of what I do not like.

I am purposefully causing myself to be emotionally charged for the experience alone. This is my peace. I do not desire the peace of the heavens, of a utopia or a peace requiring life as we know it to be transcended. I want to feel at peace in turmoil and emotional angst, enjoying it, savoring it -- as reeay terms as "masochism."

This is why I am emotional and I am proud of it. I want to use this density for learning/teaching indefinitely as if I will never die. I am going to be shoved back here again by my soul group so I might as well embrace it as if I am here forever.

In summary, everything is inherently at peace and harmony so why not act completely freely even in the face of suffering? Why not embrace suffering as pleasure with the goal of finding greater pleasure in all things, desired and not desired? That is my life philosophy.

Peace.

I would think that is the prime aspect of this density. The full unimpeded energy/being of The Creator relishes in every experience. Always moving in deeper and deeper, never shying away from any experience. I like how Ra really fleshes out this quote. It isnt From indifference or objectivity, its due to a finely tuned compassion that sees all as Love.