Bring4th

Full Version: The Archetypal Mind Blueprint for Magical Practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Archeypal Mind Blueprint for Magical Practice: http://www.scribd.com/doc/233903147/The-...l-Practice

People have asked for elucidation on my archetypal mind interpretation. The document above is as much as I can provide before I start illustrating practices that can infringe on the free will of others if done in a state of a lack of balance. You can really hurt yourself with this stuff. Be careful.

For those who think I'm just making stuff up, read back into the Ra material and see that this is(lol)/was used for healing and magical practice:

Quote:76.8 Questioner: Were Ra’s teachings focusing on the archetypes for this Logos and the methods of achieving a very close approach to the archetypical configuration? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct without being true. We of Ra are humble messengers of the Law of One. We seek to teach/learn this single law. During the space/time of the Egyptian teach/learning we worked to bring the mind complex, the body complex, and the spirit complex into an initiated state in which the entity could contact intelligent energy and so become teach/learner itself that healing and the fruits of study could be offered to all. The study of the roots of mind is a portion of the vivification of the mind complex and, as we have noted, the thorough study of the portion of the roots of mind called archetypical is an interesting and necessary portion of the [healing] process as a whole.

If you have questions about the broad implications of the material I've written, ask them. I will not recommend any method of intention but only suggest comparing any magical practice to what is offered here in the document above. Take note of the modes of balancing at the bottom-right.

General reference:
Quote:91.37 Questioner: So for an individual who wishes to consciously augment his own evolution, an ability to recognize and utilize the archetypes would be beneficial in sorting out that which he wished to seek and that which he found— and that which would be found then as not as efficient a seeking tool. Would this be a good statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a fairly adequate statement. The term “efficient” might also fruitfully be replaced by the term “undistorted.” The archetypical mind, when penetrated lucidly, is a blueprint of the builded structure of all energy expenditures and all seeking, without distortion. This, as a resource within the deep mind, is of great potential aid to the adept.

We would ask for one more query at this space/time as this instrument is experiencing continuous surges of the distortion you call pain and we wish to take our leave of the working while the instrument still possesses a sufficient amount of transferred energy to ease the transition to the waking state, if you would call it that.
Very nice laying out of the archetypal mind Smile I find myself agreeing with almost every point.

Here are some inconsistencies I noticed upon reading it:

- In the sub-modes, you list unawareness before awareness. I believe this order should be reversed; awareness and light, as you have listed early in the chart, precede unawareness. Indeed, one must be aware of all potentials before they contemplate unawareness or any selective process, just like a block of marble that is whole before a sculptor begins chipping away its parts, giving birth his creation in the process.

- I believe what you have written for belief in 5.111 "Complete responsibility to fulfill all desired possibilities" is confused in the sense that it emphasizes on power (the left hand path of will), whereas the right hand path (or the natural path) is a free-flowing faith-based practice which encompasses, as you have so well-written in your previous version of The Archetypal Mind, wisdom; ability, leisure and trust. The path is only willful and inclined actively towards the fulfillment of its desires if it does not trust that said desires will ultimately be fulfilled or addressed naturally. I would finally add that, in my opinion, a balanced entity in the Significator would only use the will when needed, and it could be said that even this would ultimately be a balanced distortion.

Otherwise, great work Smile *claps* I'm looking forward to what you'll do with this in the future!
Tina, what are your thoughts on this quote?

Quote:16.42 ↥ Questioner: Can you tell me a little more about this honor/responsibility concept?

Ra: I am Ra. Each responsibility is an honor; each honor, a responsibility.

More context:

Quote:16.41 Questioner: At what point in densities is it necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One to progress?

Ra: I am Ra. The fifth-density harvest is of those whose vibratory distortions consciously accept the honor/duty of the Law of One. This responsibility/honor is the foundation of this vibration.

Unbound

While I follow the design here, I find it cumbersome, but I certainly see the potential potency of this system.
Unity meditation topics by fire (intense) from above sheet:

1.1111. All things are all things inherently. (Defacto)

2.1111. Being open to becoming all things at any moment without acting on any desire. (Optional, Monk-like state)

3.1111. Being open to becoming all things at any moment while being open to the fulfillment of every desire. (Recommended)

4.1111. Being open to becoming all things at any moment while accepting that all desires may not be fulfilled and accepting the pain of dissatisfaction. (Recommended)

5.1111. Being open to becoming all things at any moment while attempting to fulfill every desire. (Dangerous; Great anger without necessary balance)

6.1111. Being open to becoming all things at any moment while realizing every desire absolutely. (Certain Danger; Destructive rage without necessary balance)

7.1111. Being open to becoming all things at any moment while knowing every desire as manifested/satisfied. (Absolute Danger; Insanity without necessary balance)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/234320903/The-...mpowerment
How can one not accept their desires? I thought desires are what we want, so we should accept them, right?
Bingo.
Can we use the archetypal mind in a conscious fashion for healing our distortions?
When the self is realized as perfect through conscious application of The Transformation and The Great Way, the will naturally accommodates the distortions of the mind/body/spirit and heals them. Easier said than done but can be done by realizing the present moment as united with all of the past and future.

Quote:4.20 ▶ Questioner: My objective is primarily to discover more of the Law of One, and [it would] be very helpful to discover techniques of healing. I am aware of your problem with respect to free will. Can you make… You cannot make suggestions, so I will ask you if you can state the Law of One and the laws of healing to me?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a[n] honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.
Since my work with archetypical mind is at very beginning I cannot share much valuable informations. Nevertheless I would like to quote Ra when He/They spoke of practical use of archetypes (91.35):

Quote:Questioner: How is the knowledge of the facets of the archetypical mind
used by the individual to accelerate his evolution?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall offer an example based upon this first explored
archetype or concept complex. The conscious mind of the adept may be full
to bursting of the most abstruse and unimaginable of ideas, so that further
ideation becomes impossible and work in blue ray or indigo is blocked
through over-activation. It is then that the adept would call upon the new
mind
, untouched and virgin, and dwell within the archetype of the new and
unblemished mind
without bias, without polarity, full of the magic of the
Logos.

I'm not sure how to understand it. I would be grateful if Someone could share His/Her understanding on this quote. How exactly this "calling upon new mind" and "dwelling within the archetype" looks like? How One does that at the level of the consciousness?
Any thoughts are appreciated.
Further detail to: http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...#pid158448

The Transformation can only be activated through a resolute Significator which I consider belief; A belief healing is possible is the first step, an acceptance of what is to be healed so the resistances can no longer be fueled by greater resistance is the second step, the third step is allowing the will to naturally heal.

(07-18-2014, 04:10 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]...
I'm not sure how to understand it. I would be grateful if Someone could share His/Her understanding on this quote. How exactly this "calling upon new mind" and "dwelling within the archetype" looks like? How One does that at the level of the consciousness?
Any thoughts are appreciated.
Ra is referring to The Potentiator in this context. It is an acceptance of all potential and allowing the mind to be clear and all-accepting. To dwell in the archetype of The Potentiator is to simply meditate on all being well and unified, without abstraction.

My 2.1111 meditation above is identical to this.
Very nice. I'm getting chills and tickly feelings. I want to realize deep within the Law of One. I guess by seeing all things as one is the way to go.

I don't know how to apply the Transformation and Great Way, or any particular archetype.

"re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One" sounds good.

(07-18-2014, 04:05 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]When the self is realized as perfect through conscious application of The Transformation and Great Way, the will naturally accommodates the distortions of the mind/body/spirit and heals them. Easier said than done but can be done by realizing the present moment as united with all of the past and future.

Quote:4.20 ▶ Questioner: My objective is primarily to discover more of the Law of One, and [it would] be very helpful to discover techniques of healing. I am aware of your problem with respect to free will. Can you make… You cannot make suggestions, so I will ask you if you can state the Law of One and the laws of healing to me?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a[n] honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.
(07-18-2014, 04:10 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ra is referring to The Potentiator in this context. It is an acceptance of all potential and allowing the mind to be clear and all-accepting. To dwell in the archetype of The Potentiator is to simply meditate on all being well and unified, without abstraction.

My 2.1111 meditation above is identical to this.

Thank You for explanation. Although I have to admit that expression "new mind", which is "(...) without bias, without polarity, full of the magic of the Logos.", is very intriguing for me. And since it is done when adept is overwhelmed with ideas/concepts He/She is pursuing - almost as if mentioned Adept were able to ... and this is the point where my understanding ends - "clear/reset Ones Mind"? Cut-off from overwhelmed Mind (temporarily of course) and - via meditation - actively brings upon Him/Her-Self "archetype of the Mind" (in that case would it be still the Potentiator? Or maybe Matrix of the Mind? [this last archetype is somehow important for me - I felt it when I met this Knowledge for the first time but I cannot find out why/how it is important]).
In general I do not know how to approach this particular Knowledge with my mind. How to translate it into accessible action/learning.
A new mind would be a mind without any attachment to one possibility above another; Cutting off pursuits in the preference of peace, if you will. This really wouldn't be a reference to The Potentiator any longer as the potential is relaxed into, indeed, The Matrix. The Potentiator is enabled by the negation of some possibilities in the pursuit of attaining an idea in the process of ideation. Once no possibilities are negated, you're left with a clear, rested conscious mind, The Matrix.

You're pretty much there.

Thank you for this discussion. It helps explain what I am advocating here in reference to Ra quite directly. Smile

(07-18-2014, 04:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice. I'm getting chills and tickly feelings. I want to realize deep within the Law of One. I guess by seeing all things as one is the way to go.

I don't know how to apply the Transformation and Great Way, or any particular archetype.

"re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One" sounds good.

Applying The Transformation and The Great Way in a positive polarizing way is simply realizing The Creator as timeless and changeless, with each transformation being new knowledge of itself in the paradox of what is new being already known, transformed and and already within The Great Way; resting in the belief that The Creator will know itself and has thus already known itself in timelessness, leading to the will only being used when necessary, when the self desires a certain present moment as knowledge.
"I tried to #1 and it turned into a meditation attempting to comprehend to totality of everything. It made my brain hurt and now looking at the sky gives me slight vertigo. Would do again. x"

http://www.reddit.com/r/magick/comments/...izing_the/

lol
(07-18-2014, 06:07 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]A new mind would be a mind without any attachment to one possibility above another; Cutting off pursuits in the preference of peace, if you will. This really wouldn't be a reference to The Potentiator any longer as the potential is relaxed into, indeed, The Matrix. The Potentiator is enabled by the negation of some possibilities in the pursuit of attaining an idea in the process of ideation. Once no possibilities are negated, you're left with a clear, rested conscious mind, The Matrix.

You're pretty much there.

Thank you for this discussion. It helps explain what I am advocating here in reference to Ra quite directly. Smile

Thank You for Sharing your Thoughts. You've explaind it way simpler that I was approaching it. I like it a lot and I can work with this concept stated like that Smile
I am curious of your take on the archetypes of the Spirit. It is this forum, where Thanks to sub-Forum "Archetypes of Mind, Body, & Spirit" I've learned how to interpret this group of Archetypes. In case of Mind and Body Archetypes I do have a reference (even when only to manifestations of mentioned aspects of Self) - in other words it is comprehensible for me. But Spirit aspect of Self is currently utterly beyond even my conceptualization.
How to approach work with Spirit Archetypes? I truly don't know, since I have no idea what "Spirit" is. I cannot work with something I don't understand.
Help, Please Smile
The Matrix of the Mind/Body/Spirit as a trinity enables this to be learned. The exploration of the unconscious mind as The Potentiator of the Mind/Body/Spirit as a whole enables the key understanding of what the Spirit's progress embodies and that is a greater knowing of the self.

The Potentiator of the Spirit has been compared to lightning in The Ra Material. This archetype builds off the veiling of the Spirit in The Matrix through The Potentiator, with the entire Spirit being the creator herself, the lightning being the realization of a new potential portion of the creator and new possibilities to be explored.

The Spirit archetypes can be construed by some to be a progression towards unity and the creator but do not necessarily inform how this progression is made. In essence, the Spirit is the totality of all selves across incarnations that become more and more as all things are: A united, one infinite being that is all things.

Any questions?
(07-18-2014, 08:19 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
Any questions?

Sort of Smile

(07-18-2014, 08:19 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In essence, the Spirit is the totality of all selves across incarnations that become more and more as all things are: A united, one infinite being that is all things.

In face of this definition it seems that I have no chances for any "contact" with my Spirit. Veiled (from conscious me) part of my-Self, that resides in time/space, (maybe) remembers previous incarnations and has knowledge of true Self. But here in this existence, I am merely a reflection of experience acquired in this reality where I was thrown as tabula rasa - hopeless, completely dependant upon Other-Selves, without identity or any other knowledge.
Therefore I can't imagine how may I actually "Work with Spirit". I think all I can Work with is a "Concept of Spirit" - and this is Work of Mind.
It's really hard for me to operate in this field as I'm very rational Being :/
If you look into your desires and beliefs, you will see that some of them have no origin in the memories of this life. In other words, you have some desires that you carried on from other lives. This can be very hard to spot as it has not been proven. This is the most apparent reflection of the spirit. Who you were before forms who you are now. This is the spirit acting on your present mind while your present mind affects your future mind and body. This is the spirit acting on the entire totality of mind/body/spirit, completing the trinity in a perpetual cycle.