Bring4th

Full Version: Cities in ruin, Physical humanity obsolete... I say nay.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Months ago I received visions of a humanity that saw that physical incarnation was folly, spoke to the dead often and saw that there were few who desired to incarnate. Reproduction ceased and gradually the surface to Earth was reduced back to a natural preserve of vegetation and early mammalian life.

I said no. I implicitly say no. May it occur if so wished but I do not wish that to be this species harvest. It is too terribly boring.

I have thus dedicated my life to ensure humanity becomes enchanted with the beauty that is materialistic science, so much so that this planet continues to be physically inhabited, inevitably towards inhabiting every habitable surface in the galaxy, integrating, trading and conglomerating with every third-density/early-4th-density incarnate (oh so rare) species.

I will not stand for this waste of evolution. Our evolution is a pinnacle, an apex of our planet's nature; And I will defend its existence to my last breath. I do not know how but my mission is clear. This species will exist indefinitely, it will spread itself across this galaxy and remain a permanent staple of the galactic ecosystem. It will not fade. I stand for its right to exist as a species.

I stand for materialism as spiritualism. I stand for indefinite incarnation as the default state of the soul. My implicit universal goal is to make the disincarnate planes a temporary construct and the physical the mainstay of existence if people so desire it.
(07-16-2014, 12:17 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I stand for materialism as spiritualism. I stand for indefinite incarnation as the default state of the soul. My implicit universal goal is to make the disincarnate planes a temporary construct and the physical the mainstay of existence if people so desire it.

What exactly is it you think is gained by indefinite incarnation?

And what do you think is lost by existing on the discarnate planes?
There is no true loss except potentials, potentials that are just as equal as any other.

I prefer certain potentials, potentials involving unknowingness, adventure, exploration. The disincarnate planes offer none of this. They offer a collection of memories from other souls as people simply observing an experience rather than creating their own. One person lives a life and its watched over and over by many until it becomes an inherent experience like a reun. Boring. Constantly new creations is what I want for this octave and the one after it.

I see the disincarnate planes as a construct that serves only transitions and not the main experience. For many eons it has been the place of most of a soul's habitation after the physical work is done but I believe that age should be coming to a close. It is a time for an age in this universe for a responsibility for its infinite potential in the exploration of the veiled, unknown and shadowed self, not in inherent peace but peace that must be found through some dynamic adventure of some kind. It is time for an age of stories, an age of stories so vast that one may soon wish for disincarnate experience once again in greater desire than a Christian waiting for his pearly gates, who once having seen them returns to life once more for its challenge, loving it as himself.

This universe is a canvas waiting to be filled and as the distortion of the creator as the creator, I support the ideal of the creator being a very abstract painter with a lot to evoke.

Unbound

Indefinite incarnation? Sounds terribly boring to me. Who wants to do the same thing for all of eternity?

P.S. Incarnation happens in third-density of the next octave too.

But of course, the universe must be this or that, right? We surely can't have both eternal physicality and eternal non-physicality...
Incarnation is about learning. You will keep repeating until what is offered, is accepted and then put into practice.

"Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly, yet still the entity calls.

Therefore, the same basic information is repeated. Ultimately the entity decides that it is weary of this repetitive information. However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed."
I thought 4d uses physical incarnate bodies of a denser nature (on the 4d plane)?
redacted .....
(07-16-2014, 08:10 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Incarnation is about learning. You will keep repeating until what is offered, is accepted and then put into practice.

"Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly, yet still the entity calls.

Therefore, the same basic information is repeated. Ultimately the entity decides that it is weary of this repetitive information. However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed."

I do not believe this is a strict rule. I believe this is a subjective interpretation of the process. I do not find your quote supports your claim.

(07-16-2014, 09:02 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I thought 4d uses physical incarnate bodies of a denser nature (on the 4d plane)?

Not strictly I have found. I could be wrong.

(07-16-2014, 05:49 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Indefinite incarnation? Sounds terribly boring to me. Who wants to do the same thing for all of eternity?

P.S. Incarnation happens in third-density of the next octave too.

But of course, the universe must be this or that, right? We surely can't have both eternal physicality and eternal non-physicality...

It is a choice to do the same thing over and over again incarnatively. The potentiator here is so limited that you have quite an accessible amount of things to do. Disincarnately, you're stuck with reruns. Truly what is more boring?

As for the last statement, I know... but we can change the next octave.
Each densities have a space/time in which to incarnate.
Citation needed.

Unbound

Quote:We shall simplify by concentrating upon what we consider to be the central idea towards which you are striving. We have, many times now, spoken about the relative importance of balancing as opposed to the relative unimportance of maximal activation of each energy center. The reason is as you have correctly surmised. Thusly the entity is concerned, if it be upon the path of positive harvestability, with the regularizing of the various energies of experience. Thus the most fragile entity may be more balanced than one with extreme energy and activity in service to others due to the fastidiousness with which the will is focused upon the use of experience in knowing the self. The densities beyond your own give the minimally balanced individual much time/space and space/time with which to continue to refine these inner balances.
And your point is?

Unbound

Quote: In time/space, which is precisely as much of your self as is space/time, all times are simultaneous just as, in your geography, your cities and villages are all functioning, bustling, and alive with entities going about their business at once. So it is in time/space with the self.

I am showing that there is space/time activation through all densities.
That is quite a vast variance in the literal statement and what can be inferred from it figuratively.

Unbound

Ah here is the one I was actually looking for:

Quote:The space/time and time/space distinctions, as you understand them, do not hold sway except in third density. However, fourth, fifth, and to some extent, sixth, work within some system of polarized space/time and time/space.

Also, I disagree with your "reruns" concept as that is not how I understand the nature of time/space. Yes, there is review and acceptance rather than change, but that is purposeful towards the use of incarnation. Transcending the octave leads to a new field of incarnation to explore, but all of that is meaningless unless the time/space function is used for total integration of experience and catalyst.
(07-16-2014, 09:54 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Citation needed.

It will be my pleasure, but first could you tell me which densities you believe does not have a space time to incarnate into?
I'm not sure I understand the "waste of evolution" part, as Ra says that 4th density bodies will be a product of evolution through reproduction (meaning humans will continue to evolve into 4th density) and then that physical evolution continues through 4th density, or most of it at least.
I'm willing to wager that those of higher densities definitely don't look at our level of evolutionary progress as the apex of anything. As is everything, this concept is completely relative to ones level of existence. To those of higher densities, we appear as children, fumbling about in these funny animal bodies. Thinking we know everything yet know nothing at all. Constantly being bombarded with debilitating matters that probably seem trivial to them even though there's emphathy also. Empathy to know that we are but a product of our limited knowledge due to the veil.

So you see, this eventual conclusion to our density is not nor will ever be a waste. It's simply the natural process through which all shall pass regardless how hard one tries to fight it. The more pertinent question is why? Why the desire to preserve such a confusing and chaotic density? Considering such ideals as love, compassion, and wisdom can never be truly experienced within the veiled existence, why would you want to deny yourself and others the opportunity to finally experience such a thing?
(07-16-2014, 09:54 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Citation needed.

First-density

Quote:41.9 Questioner: Then what is the simplest being that is manifested? I am supposing it might be a single cell or something like that. And how does it function with respect to energy centers?

Ra: I am Ra. The simplest manifest being is light or what you have called the photon. In relationship to energy centers it may be seen to be the center or foundation of all articulated energy fields.

Quote:13.16 ? Questioner: Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.

Second-density
Third-density

These two needs no quote I think. Incarnation in space/time of both is easy enough for us to understand. But multiple quotes are indeed available if requested. Smile

Fourth-density

Quote:43.12 Questioner: Then, is there a time/space— Are there multiple incarnations in fourth density with time/space experiences between incarnations?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Quote:43.11 Questioner: What is the… can you even state the average lifespan in the fourth density of space/time incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. The space/time incarnation typical of harmonious fourth density is approximately 90,000 of your years as you measure time.

Quote:43.9 Questioner: In the next density, or the… in the fourth density, is the catalyst of physical pain used as a mechanism for experiential balancing?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of physical pain is minimal, having only to do with the end of the fourth-density incarnation. This physical pain would not be considered severe enough to treat, shall we say, in third density. The catalysts of mental and spiritual pain are used in fourth density.

Quote:43.10 Questioner: Why is physical pain a part of the end of fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. You would call this variety of pain weariness.

Fifth-density

Quote:43.22 Questioner: What is the purpose of ingesting food in fifth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a somewhat central point. The purpose of space/time is the increase in catalytic action appropriate to the density. One of the preconditions for space/time existence is some form of body complex. Such a body complex must be fueled in some way.

Sixth-density

Quote:68.10 Questioner: OK, let’s not take the instrument then as an example. Let’s say that this was done to a Wanderer of sixth density. If this answer violates the first distortion, don’t answer. But let’s say a sixth-density Wanderer had this happen, and went into negative time/space. Would that be a sixth-density negative time/space, and would he incarnate into sixth-density negative space/time?

Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct...

Quote:43.24 Questioner: I am simply trying to trace the, you might say, the evolution of this catalyst that then, as you say, changes in fifth density. I might as well complete this and ask if there is any ingestion of food in sixth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, the nature of this food is that of light and is impossible to describe to you in any meaningful way as regards the thrust of your query.

Quote:41.5 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth-density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

Seventh-density

Ra themselves are not yet 7D and can only share their opinions on this. But my understanding is that in 7D you become aware of all incarnations, you are incarnated everywhere. Indeed you are in a process of becoming aware of all that is. You become aware that YOU were having all these experiences and are all beings.

Quote:16.22 Questioner: Thank you very much. In previous material, before we communicated with you, it was stated by the Confederation that there is actually no past or future… all is present. Would this be a good analogy?

Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

Quote:16.23 Questioner: Does this mean that you would have awareness of all that is?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. It is our understanding that it would not be our awareness, but simply awareness of the Creator. In the Creator is all that there is. Therefore, this knowledge would be available.

General

Quote:70.14 Questioner: ...Why is it necessary for this incarnation in negative space/time?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, let us remove the concept of reluctance from the equation and then secondly, address your query more to the point. Each time/space is an analog of a particular sort or vibration of space/time. When a negative time/space is entered by an entity the next experience will be that of the appropriate space/time. This is normally done by the form-making body of a mind/body/spirit complex which places the entity in the proper time/space for incarnation.

Quote:41.20 Questioner: Could you tell me the difference between space/time and time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. Using your words, the difference is that between the visible and invisible or the physical and metaphysical. Using mathematical terms, as does the one you call Larson, the difference is that between s/t and t/s

Quote:70.17 Ra: I am Ra ... I perceive a basic miscalculation upon your part in that time/space is no more homogenous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws.

I will edit this post when I have found more quotes for other densities.
Thank you Patrick. Heart