Bring4th

Full Version: The Greatest Catalyst Lies Within
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imagine your soul expanding into pure light (the very photons radiating from the sun, nothing more) right at this moment and becoming everything and having no choice. You become the universe just as-it-is and time becomes timelessness. How do you feel?

I can only say that it makes me cry. I have so much that I want to do still.

Unbound

I feel normal.
I think so as well (re: the OP thread title)

"Thus the less developed entity will perceive the catalyst about it in terms of survival of the physical complex with the distortions which are preferred. The more conscious entity, being conscious of the catalytic process, will begin to transform the catalyst offered by the sub-Logos into catalyst which may act upon the higher energy nexi. Thus the sub-Logos can offer only a basic skeleton, shall we say, of catalyst. The muscles and flesh having to do with the, shall we say, survival of wisdom, love, compassion, and service are brought about by the action of the mind/body/spirit complex on basic catalyst so as to create a more complex catalyst which may in turn be used to form distortions within these higher energy centers.

The more advanced the entity, the more tenuous the connection between the sub-Logos and the perceived catalyst until, finally, all catalyst is chosen, generated, and manufactured by the self, for the self."

- -

(07-16-2014, 03:14 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I can only say that it makes me cry. I have so much that I want to do still.

that's beautiful. Anything else to add to the list of things you want to do? (relative to the list you posted before?)
I want to start businesses once I have the capital. Inevitably, I would like to start an ethical trade group that guarantees a collective of people a static base salary and then profit-based shares in their innovations. I would like to exponentially grow it to where ethical standards of business conduct exist throughout the world. Within these ethical standards of complete freedom, worker independence and every employee having complete stake in their work, I think humanity can grow exponentially and reach the furthest stars.

I believe the individual human being needs ownership over their work in order to truly feel alivened by what they are doing, rather than surrendering their efforts for somebody else's use. People need to be inherently invested in their communities and businesses, not made separate and distanced from them as just a "voice." I would like to make every person an owner of this world.

I don't advocate communism per-say but a type of individualist-collectivism where every individual desire is valued and honored, with the bearers of the responsibility being up to the free will of everyone involved. At the very least, little room for self-sacrifice.
What do you think of a resource-based economy ?
I have yet to see how they plan to implement their economy or how it can be done.