Bring4th

Full Version: 1974.02.11 Hatonn was/is here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...211_2.aspx

the following was channeled by 'R' and also 'Unknown' in 1974.

Here are some of the claims:

they are in a UFO

Quote:At this time I occupy a craft that you know as a flying saucer. It is a small craft, approximately thirty feet in diameter, and is capable of landing at any point upon your surface. I am aware of this instrument’s feeling of skepticism towards messages such as this one. I am going to suggest that he totally relax, and clear his mind of thoughts. In this way, I will be able to use him as an instrument in relaying this message.

and Questioner asked if they could meet Hatonn. They replied:

Quote:I am Hatonn. I will attempt to answer your question. You must relax. He must relax because he is at all times skeptical of this type of communication, but I can assure you that I am Hatonn and I am in a craft.

At this time I am over the building that you are in. In fact, I can at this time reveal myself to both of you. I would suggest that you put on your coats and go into the back yard. I will reveal myself to both of you.

when they went outside:

Quote:(Both went to the back yard. One saw nothing. One saw a white star-like object which moved very rapidly across the sky, with no trail, and then disappeared.)

(Unknown channeling)

I am Hatonn. I am again with this instrument. I greet you, my friends, in the love and the light of our infinite Creator. It is always a great privilege to be able to speak with you. I am aware of your thoughts.

(R channeling)

I am Hatonn. I am aware of your thoughts. You are wondering why you could not see our craft. Because you were not looking as we told you to look. I am aware of your thoughts. You are questioning the source of this information. I am Hatonn.

(Transcript ends.)

- -

from Ra:

"There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time; the others available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density. Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown."
I wonder what the conditions are for seeing a saucer other than faith alone? Its interesting that one could see and yet the other could not. Perhaps we block out vibration/light if we are in a state of disbelief.