Bring4th

Full Version: So Ra did not initially want to speak about the harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:1.9 ↥ Questioner: Can you say anything about the coming planetary changes?

[Background noise.]

Ra: I am Ra. I preferred to wait until this instrument had again reached the proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

Intriguing.
Possibly because details would lead to cult creation regarding Harvest and having counteractive effect instead of focus on living Now.

Possibly also because the conditions were still not 'set in stone' and telling the alternatives would slant the outcome -> breach of free will.

Possibly because the question is poorly phrased. Ra was asked about the planetary changes and they could very well be simplistic or trivial in nature from a macro perspective. Harvest is important to Ra, I believe. If I remember right Ra expressed a modicum concern over the few amount of people ready for Harvest in previous cycles.?
Objective analysis, ChickenInSpace. Bravo.
Conditions which bring about harvest sounds like a person's death to me. How else can you get harvested? Besides opening intelligent infinity, which is like really difficult. A death seems trivial to Ra.

Good thread btw.
Ra wanted to wait for optimum trance depth, because the slightest conscious interference would result in biased answers.

Deeper trance = less egoic distortion.
The way I have always interpreted that quote has been along the lines of the unimportance of the outward physical manifestation of the changes symbolic of the transition to 4D.
It might be worth noting that Carla was not in trance the first session and that the background noise was Jim returning to the house with groceries, which presumably pulled her somewhat out of the meditative state she was in.
The "conditions which bring about Harvest," or in this case "coming planetary changes," are not necessarily themselves the Harvest. Ra said that the Confederation watches the Harvest closely and attempts to maximize it, and are concerned when entities are not moving towards harvestability. There are certain points where they bring up the Harvest even though Don didn't ask about it, such as sharing at what point an entity becomes harvestable. This makes me think they cared about the Harvest but didn't care much to discuss the physical changes to our planet that may come along with it.
"Conditions" generally spoken can include the conditions of people.

In theory, it could have changed due to questions about the harvest being asked regardless.
I agree, "conditions" generally spoken can include the conditions of people. I always interpreted the context of Don's question about planetary changes to mean physical changes to Earth which would make Ra's response less general.
And remember that harvest is not always synonymous with the Earth changes. There were two other "harvests" 25k and 50k years ago that were not associated with Earth life changes. The planet was the same before and after those harvests. We are in a relatively unique one where the planet is going through its own graduation while we go through ours. So from Ra's perspective, focus on the Earth life changes was a coincidental happening, not a causative one.
(07-28-2014, 06:42 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]And remember that harvest is not always synonymous with the Earth changes. There were two other "harvests" 25k and 50k years ago that were not associated with Earth life changes. The planet was the same before and after those harvests. We are in a relatively unique one where the planet is going through its own graduation while we go through ours. So from Ra's perspective, focus on the Earth life changes was a coincidental happening, not a causative one.

I agree with the sentiment, but just for reference sake, Ra speaks about a somewhat causal connection between one of the previous harvests and some Earth changes:

Quote:21.27 Questioner: Thank you. Then did the ending of this first major cycle have something to do with the destruction of Lemuria, or did this destruction just happen to occur at the end of that cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a confluence of energies at the ending of a major cycle. This encouraged what was already an inevitable adjustment in the movement of the surfaces of your planetary sphere.

It was already inevitable, but encouraged by a confluence of energies. So whatever a confluence of energies which comes with a harvest is, it does have the ability to have some kind of effect on the Earth.