Bring4th

Full Version: Is the Choice Once Chosen Final?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adonai One Wrote:I'll reveal one key aspect of the archetypal mind: The Choice only exists because this species refuses to make The Choice, a singular choice.

Once all is accepted in a single moment, it is forever accepted.

Once all is rejected in a single moment, it is forever rejected until you hit a point that reality must be accepted else face perpetual unbearable agony.

There are no choices. There is one choice. If I am remembered for one thing on this forum, it is that I held only one singular choice exists.

Choosing not to choose is the choice 99% of all people here on Earth make.

Then how do beings change polarities midway through their evolution, if the choice is final?

Or are you saying this doesn't occur?

I'm sincerely curious to hear your rationale.

From my perspective, the 3rd density choice between negative and positive polarity is not total, because that would involve 100% polarization which you don't see in 3rd density. A positively polarized entity does not accept all that is not self, and a negatively polarized being does not reject all that is not self.

They just begin to consistently lean in one direction more than the other direction. And they are usually far down this path before realization of it even becomes conscious.
Change in polarity only occurs when the entity is either veiled or desires to experience something it cannot freely give to itself in rare situations. The nature of polarity is thus: Either everything is seen as one and of service or only the self is seen as what can be given to freely.

Once the choice has been made it can only be said that the momentum of serve-to-others is completely in 98% intention. This momentum is nearly impossible to stop without a new veiling of the memory of the entity. This can be inferred to be applicable inversely.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=47#6

I can only say abstaining from seeing all as one in either polarity leads to great confusion as universal love applied inconsistently is working within a paradox of thought.

I believe both polarities accept all things as self, else there will be great confusion as said.
(06-13-2014, 07:58 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I'll reveal one key aspect of the archetypal mind: The Choice only exists because this species refuses to make The Choice, a singular choice.

Once all is accepted in a single moment, it is forever accepted.

Once all is rejected in a single moment, it is forever rejected until you hit a point that reality must be accepted else face perpetual unbearable agony.

There are no choices. There is one choice. If I am remembered for one thing on this forum, it is that I held only one singular choice exists.

Choosing not to choose is the choice 99% of all people here on Earth make.
Yes Ra terms this 99% as the 'sinkhole of indifference'. I would like to add that this/our species seems to misapprehend the concept of balance in the aggregate at least. Wellbeing has been attached to wealth in the economic context. A deeply ingrained anglo saxon philosophy whereby we secure our stability or balance via resource accumulation (savings, assets ect).

The misperception is that once achieved, a 'giving back' is then pursued whether it be charitable fundraising or organising, which reveals to me at least, the root reason for the sinkhole metaphor. Or the going round in circles under the illusion of progress and balance while mitigating inner confusions with the rearrangement, or replacement of external comforts.

So the cultural or general wisdom it seems is the balancing of serving the self with the serving of others.

To whom does this 'consensus' actually serve? I would offer the 1% of the negatively polarised entities (the elite) benefit the most from this whirlpool.

Just wanted to address the 'why' in regards to choices rather than 'the choice', are chosen.

Fear of the unknown self is preferred to curiosity and discovery of the unknown self.
I call this the illusion within the illusion, or borrowing from my favourite sci fi film, the matrix within the matrix.
The matrix of the mind always scared me for some reason, because I assume it's darkness.