Bring4th

Full Version: The sub-colors of seven main chakras of the human body(parts)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra: I am Ra. Your statement is substantially correct. To use the term
“mental configuration” is to oversimplify the manners of blockage of instreaming
which occur in your density. The mind complex has a
relationship to the spirit and body complexes which is not fixed. Thus
blockages may occur betwixt spirit and mind, or body and mind, upon
many different levels. We reiterate that each energy center has seven subcolors,
let us say, for convenience. Thus spiritual/mental blockages
combined with mental/bodily blockages may affect each of the energy
centers in several differing ways. Thus you may see the subtle nature of the
balancing and evolutionary process.

The sub-colors here draw our attention,we believe that studying the philosophy of the sub-colors,can help us understand the relationship between the chakras and the different vibration levels within the same main chakra.

Here are the results of our initial discussion:

The sub-colors of the red-ray energy
center:
1 red --- the sub-color is red: One only seeks survival and reproduction randomly and unconsciously.They are common in primitive society(troglobic).Refer to the behaviors of the apes.

Discussion and analysis : Red-ray energy
center is a factor of reproduction,the sub-color is random,because of this kind of unconsciousness and randomness,the first density entities whose sub-color is red,can not activate themselves consciously to reproduct,one's reproduction is because of the factor of the nature of the environment randomly,perhaps in primitive society,there's such a large number of randomness.

2 red --- the sub-color is orange:In the aspects of the survival and sexuality,one superimposes his personal preference.
Discussion and Analysis : This is the start of the tendency of consciousness.

3 red --- the sub-color is yellow:One seeks survival and reproduction in the way of a family group.
For example: in tribes.One prefer to have many sexual partners.

4 red --- the sub-color is green:One shares materials,one's sex is confined to be acted on the premise of self pity and among people in one group.
Note: self- pity,for example:if one's body is uncomfortable,then he can not have sex.

5 Red --- the sub-color is blue:
About the physical body(red),the expression(the sub-color blue)for males are strong,and the expression(the sub-color blue) for males are plump.Therefore,in blue-ray,the physical body or we can say the carrier of light,has the (mind) creative force of love,and one express his need honestly.

Note:This kind of love has no subconscious mind power of distinguishing polarities.

6 Red --- the sub-color is indigo:One's body rests in the unity of the universe,he can even feed himself with Pune.
Discussion and analysis:one's body rests in the nature,the feeling of one's body is in harmony with the nature.

7 Red --- the sub-color is purple:The function of one's body is balanced,the body's in harmony with the nature,or one can balance his body consciously.

The sub-colors of the orange-ray energy center:

1 Orange --- the sub-color is red:One prefer to pursue survival,rich material,as well as the preference of sexual satisfaction.

2 Orange --- the sub-color is orange:One participates in lots of personal emotional complex activities which are not manifested.One participates in the emotional interaction relationships with others in a certain proportion.

3 Orange --- the sub-color is yellow:One's views of the social values,one's emotional expression in groups.(Usually the manifestations are different from the entity who is orange --- the sub-color is orange.The differences can be observed if one manifests his personalities.If one wants to manifest the same personality,he needs to practice his personality complex.

4 Orange --- the sub-color is green:In personal relationships,one expresses his compassion and tolerance. (Not only on groups,nations,he also has the same attitude towards all people.)
Discussion and analysis:This is self-pity or the pity to others,the word "others" here means that he only pities the so-called friends and family members to whom he has emotional recognitions.

5 Orange --- the sub-color is blue:One has good compassion and understanding to himself,but he doesn't desire to serve initiatively,he only expresses self-pity or the pity to others in true emotions,
when others ask for help,then he may serve,whether he serve or not,it depends on reason(if others are friendly or not/emotionally)

6 Orange --- the sub-color is indigo:One mainly relies on rational creation(emotional),in the relationships with others,if he thinks others are friendly,then he regards that they are in harmony,conversely,if he thinks others are not friendly,then he regards that they are not in harmony.

7 Orange --- the sub-color is purple:One enjoys the emotion balance with others,because of one's orange consciousness,in the interactions with others,he has ration(to some extent),to balance his emotion.

if one's intuitive feeling is that they are not in harmony,then he can't get along with others,similarly,if he feels that he's not in harmony within himself,then he can't get along with himself.

The sub-colors of the yellow-ray energy center:

1 yellow --- the sub-color is red:In social relations,one seeks to create great wealth,the sexual relations and his other half is recognised by his ethnic group.

2 yellow --- the sub-color is orange:The preferences about one's race and nation.For example,one express the stability of his nation or the conflicts and confrontation between nations,such as the conflicts and confrontation between different races.

3 yellow --- the sub-color is yellow:One race or nation seeks and works mainly in dealing stuffs in society,between different nations and artificial intelligence industries.

Discussion and analysis:In some artificial intelligence industry,one does not necessarily deal with the problems,he just does his job,instead of opening his green energy center to deal with problems,or we can say,he finishes his work woodenly.

4 yellow --- the sub-color is green:In certain ethnic relations,in some artificial intelligence industry,one express his love and understanding towards others.Dealing with the difficulties of conflicts between people in some industry,dealing with the difficulties in some industry.

5 yellow --- the sub-color is blue:In races or some artificial intelligence industry,one has certain leadership wisdom to deal with conflicts or problems.Served as a key management positions

6 yellow --- the sub-color is indigo:In certain ethnic relations,he regulates the harmony or peace between people in one group.

7 yellow --- the sub-color is purple:Everyone in one group feels the equal balance.In some artificial intelligence industry,everyone gets the same salary and property,the family problems and conflicts of some people are not taken into consideration.

These are just our initial discussions,our points of view,in the course of discussion,we find the fineness of the balance of chakras and the characteristics of their flow,I am afraid it's hard to cover all the relationships,we provide our suggestions,and we welcome you to take part in the discussion and provide your own understanding.I wish that we all keep going in love and light, adonai!
that's a fascinating line of inquiry!

it's been my own area of investigation in the past year, and I've had very fruitful results with it.

I think the approach you've taken is good; assigning an understanding to each sub-band. In my understanding, that is the way to identify and clear certain understanding/bias patterns associated with each level.

I've been hesitant in posting my findings till now because:

1) they are constantly in change, and under refinement and
2) the individual balance point for each individual is going to differ, and most like change as one develops (different needs).

that said, I do think reporting one's own findings like you have can be a great springboard for the thinking of others.

so I definitely applaud your efforts in working with these sub-bands. It's great to find another individual who has ended up on the same track of thinking as oneself Smile
My spiritual beliefs often change too Plenum.
I've posted what I thought was a truth,
but later on turned out to be either a lie or something
just plain wrong.
For instance my research with crystals.
I've noted the same. Infact, there isn't really a defined 'boundary' between one and the next, but more an infinitely recurring progression akin to fractals, with the outwards psychological traits resulting from this being a common pattern. You could probably correlate this to the sub-densities as well I would have thought.
share ur findings pls~~we may learn from each other i think~~Smile

(07-18-2014, 09:29 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]that's a fascinating line of inquiry!

it's been my own area of investigation in the past year, and I've had very fruitful results with it.

I think the approach you've taken is good; assigning an understanding to each sub-band. In my understanding, that is the way to identify and clear certain understanding/bias patterns associated with each level.

2) the individual balance point for each individual is going to differ, and most like change as one develops (different needs).

that said, I do think reporting one's own findings like you have can be a great springboard for the thinking of others.

so I definitely applaud your efforts in working with these sub-bands. It's great to find another individual who has ended up on the same track of thinking as oneself Smile

i think that's the journey of learning/quite normal,as time goes by,we have new understandings,but it is the process of learning which is meaningful

(07-18-2014, 09:33 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My spiritual beliefs often change too Plenum.
I've posted what I thought was a truth,
but later on turned out to be either a lie or something
just plain wrong.
For instance my research with crystals.
I can offer a few thoughts.

For the heart chakra, I have found that the key THEME is the word Blending, or if you prefer, Harmonizing, which was the word I used for quite a long time. But these days, 'Blending' is the most accurate and concise way for me to link into the heart centre energies.

The Heart Chakra has been described by Ra as referring to the attitudes and understandings around universal love. In a practical, applied sense, universal love shows up as the ability to 'blend' or 'harmonize' with any individual or characteristic that shows itself in your life. It is unconditional. Of course, that total purifying of those attitudes is rarely seen in practice on planet earth, but it serves as an ideal to reach for.

So for me, Blending/Harmonization is the way to address issues of the heart.

The most prominent sub-band of the Heart that I have seen is level 4.3. Most people get stuck at level 4.2, because the blockage at level 4.3 is too manifest.

Sub-band 4.3 is to do with the blending/harmonization of expectations/value system. The most efficient way of clearing this sub-band is to do Ra's exercise regards approval/disapproval.

Sub-band 4.6 also presents some difficulties, and revolves around issues of the blending/harmonization of metaphysical principles. Most people have a panoply of incompatible and incoherent metaphysical principles that are in operation, but rarely articulated.

- -

regards the indigo centre, it took me the longest time to articulate the nature of this 'field', but I eventually found that it had to do with the nature of Polarization. Namely that Ra refers to the indigo ray as working with intelligent energy, and intelligent energy is a rather chameleon creature, able to take any shape or form (it is the building block of 'reality').

The ability to 'polarize' that field, or the ability to turn it to your own purposes is the nature of the indigo centre.

6.2 is the polarization due to personal discipline, and is a good place to start. That 'discipline' is all pervasive, and is not just being disciplined in one area of your life, or another. It is a whole of life discipline and attitude. When that is in place, the higher sub-bands of indigo can be explored; but without it, you are undertaking a journey without oars on your boat. You won't be able to steer or direct what comes through.
Dear Bring4th_Plenum:thx for ur sharing,actually,i think u've added to our observations appropriately.

the uniques of Chakras r variable from one to the other/because of the individual differences, &they're different if time's different,the liquidities between different Chakras r quite big.

thx again for ur nice sharing~~!Smile

(07-18-2014, 09:29 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]that's a fascinating line of inquiry!

no probs; thank you for the opportunity to express myself Smile

All the best on your ongoing research; it's a fascinating area to explore!

peace
Thank you for sharing. I have a theory regarding the subchakras; I feel as though there are connections between matching subchakras, red-green and green-red for example. In order to activate the green-ray energy center the red-green subchakra must be balanced, allowing for the opening of the green-red chakra which creates a foundation for the higher green subchakras to build upon.
I wonder if the opening of all sub color blocks is what the etheric dna strands are constructed by. The main two is up and down which is double helix. Expansion would have to be inner and more dense with the connections while also outer making that individual also healthy.

Ive pondered the many levels of each chakra very little. I have been experimenting with raising and lowering the rate of flow of prana. Umm when i make it go fast the sun comes out. I look forward to your further findings cause this is very interesting stuff
(07-18-2014, 12:04 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing. I have a theory regarding the subchakras; I feel as though there are connections between matching subchakras, red-green and green-red for example. In order to activate the green-ray energy center the red-green subchakra must be balanced, allowing for the opening of the green-red chakra which creates a foundation for the higher green subchakras to build upon.

I agree with you in some sense Spaced.

All the rays of all the densities overlap at specific points, correlating to the subdensities.

The vibrational possibilities of thought in 3rd density is encompassed by the yellow ray vibrational spectrum. Because we are 3rd density, we only have access to the other rays from the yellow ray platform.

So for example, from a 3rd density perspective you can experience red ray energies, but you can only experience yellow ray red (the 1st subdensity of yellow ray). That is the portion of yellow ray vibration which overlaps with red ray. Red ray is the physical spectrum of vibrations. And it is correlated with the lower vibrations of consciousness: survival, fear, unconsciousness, randomness, anger. In its balanced state, it manifests as security, and feeling grounded, for example.

All the subdensities are in vibrational resonance with their true color counterparts, yet augmented by the platform rays dominant architecture or template.

Every density has the red through violet subdensity spectrum, and each color of that vibrational spectrum is the part of that density which resonates most closely with its true color counterpart.

As I said, red ray is physical spectrum consciousness. Orange ray is lower astral consciousness, yellow ray middle astral, green ray higher astral, blue ray mental/devachanic, indigo ray causal, violet ray buddhic.

The lower spectrum is associated with the outer world of space/time tangible physical forms, and the upper rays are associated with more inner, intangible, time/space form. In other words, as the vibration increases it turns gradually from the physical to the nonphysical.

Each density has its own unique, yet sympathetically resonant, perspective on all the rays.