Bring4th

Full Version: Angel singing on audio?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...93488.html

Hear An Angel Recorded on HD audio!

Here’s the recording from that day. You can CLEARLY hear the angel singing with Jason! No other band members were singing! Nobody in the audience was singing. The singing of the other voice starts softly at about the 2:30 mark but listen to the entire song. It’s one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard. As the song goes on, the singing of the Angel gets more and more pronounced. When Jason began singing, a little boy came back to the sound guys and told them there was a big Angel behind Jason! They began hearing a second voice and saw that their sound equipment was picking it up as they were recording! I know some of you want to hear the Angel so listen to the performance now and I’ll continue the story after the video. It will give you chills!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6Nu5W256M

i got chills from just reading your description before playing either link...then (when i still had chillbumps) i noticed u posted this at the top of the hour so then i got chills on top of my chills - if that's even possible...check out this exchange that i just had w/ mattman yesterday/today:

Matt1 Wrote:I haven't sent you a random message in a while. BEHOLD RANDOM MESSAGE! Angel

isis Wrote:Smile
did u mean to send it at the top of the hour?? got it at exactly 4:00 on the dot. if u didn't kno, that's the synchronicity i'm forever getting - top of the hour Tongue

Matt1 Wrote:haha nah didn't even realize TongueTongue

& last night i was trying to sleep but having trouble. i looked to see how long i had been trying & it was 11:00 on the dot. (or was it 12? 1 of those) then i got up. then when i tried a second time i had trouble again & i looked only once & it was exactly 2:00
I literally had chills listening to this too!!! i could feel them however angels and demons dont exist i felt discarnate souls
I loved it. I will listen to it again and again. You posting this has enriched my life.

I feel angels are with me quite often recently. sometimes when I sing as well.
That was beautiful, though I didn't listen the whole way. About 7 mins of it.

The angel didn't seem to sing any words though. It was like a humming or a Laaaaaaaaa.
the soul singing gets louder as the man does and then i think i hear two angels
i hear a male doing back up harmony and then i hear a female too towards the end. it's really wow

when the angel comes in and sings i can literally feel light go through my chakras at a quickened pace. it's an immense feeling from deep within me. i don't know who else to tell or how else to describe it! it's beautiful.

oh and wait he definitely doesn't just hum that soul goes full on singing and you hear it!
What the BEJESUS. It's interesting to wonder as to the energetic frequency of the second voice and how that would of energetically affected the audience.
Thanks for posting this BlatzAdict, this is beautiful and fascinating
When the song says 'god has given you' it sounds like the angel answers 'fear' to me. About two and a half minutes in. (three minutes and twenty).

Later edit: I'm more in tune now and it does sound like 'the air'. Also I see no good motive for a negative entity to be doing this, and it feels very nice most of the time.
(07-24-2014, 09:00 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]oh and wait he definitely doesn't just hum that soul goes full on singing and you hear it!

Yeah, I meant singing but there were no words I could make out from the angel. I didn't listen to the whole song though.

Evidently it is EVP. It could have been a disincarnate entity, not necessarily an angel.
for the record i don't believe in angels or demons but only discarnate souls who are either leaning s.t.s. or s.t.o.

since all is one, duality is for chumps Wink
Has had wide ranging positive results in my life. Also me of course that chose to use it in a certain way. Nevertheless, very inspiring.