Bring4th

Full Version: Bring4th Social Memory Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is probably overdue. Smile

We've mentioned it in passing in other threads, but I wanted to state that I feel one of the reasons we are together at this time, discussing this sort of material at this forum is so that we can have some pre-school type training in becoming a social memory complex. Many of our newer members have remarked at the great degree of compassion on harmony that share together here. And I would agree- this is by far the most harmonious place of discussion I have ever found on the internet. This may be more than coincidence. I would like to invite YOU, Bring4th reader, to aid me in establishing a social memory complex upon entry in to the fourth density. I open my arms and embrace your spirit! Let us traverse the density of love together, and learn of all that it has in store for us.
I would believe that wanderers:
- which are of earth are not a part of a social meory complex yet.
- all of other densities which are here for the harvest/experience belong to social memory complexes already.

Indeed this is an experience unlike any other, and I would agree that it might be seen as a sort of a 3rd density social memory complex, but in truth it is nothing like one.

I also agree that this place is like no other, and has a peace, harmony, and loving feeling to it that is unequalled on any forum on the www.

I cannot say as to whether I will be around to aid in establishment of a 4th density smc. That will depend on the contract I made and whether I will return to my home density, which I believe is the 5th or 6th. All will be clear upon the time of the harvest.
I believe that's what we are doing here anyway, helping along 4th+.
As I understand the Social Memory Complex is fully formed when 144.000 Souls have united.
These are the Souls who have agreed to be beacons of Light for humanity; I would term them Christed Beings. Many are probably not yet fully aware of their extended identity. I would also guess that you may find those already awake frequenting this forum. Where else would you go to discuss matters of?

STO
Ascension
Channelling
Life Missions
Psychic Shielding
Crystals
Healing
Emotional Healing
Chakras
Light Travel
and not to forget "Space & Time Generators"
etc.?????

As telepathic communication emerges from this unifiing of Souls the Christed Beings will be able to make powerful callings in order to provide the help and assistance from our Galactic Brothers and Sisters to the people of Earth. This is the main mission, to act as "go betweens".
There must be a calling if help is to turn up - obviously with a calling of thousands of Souls this will be potentiated by the Law of Squares and be heard even in the darkest reaches of the Creation. What we shall be doing in 4th Density defies any current understanding, it will be "magic".
Could you be a member of more than one social memory complex? I'm assuming you can, but I don't remember anyone mentioning that.
Right on!
I think the social memory complex was used more as a euphemism. Technically it is more like a brotherhood. here is the authority (RA) on it:

_______________________________________ 15.18
There are some distortions in the descriptions of the one known as Michel; however, these distortions have to do primarily with the fact that these entities are not a social memory complex, but rather a group of mind/body/spirit complexes dedicated to service. These entities work together, but are not completely unified; thus, they do not completely see each the other’s thoughts, feelings, and motives. However, their desire to serve is the fourth-dimensional type of desire, thus melding them into what you may call a brotherhood.

But i like how Peregrinus described it as more like a 3D social memory complex.
A brotherhood/sisterhood sounds fine by me, but let's not all buy motorbikes and hang out at the club house... ok? Sad
(02-26-2010, 10:34 AM)AppleSeed Wrote: [ -> ]Could you be a member of more than one social memory complex? I'm assuming you can, but I don't remember anyone mentioning that.

Sure you can. Depends on your Family History, but usually the main core Identity will be expressed first in the name, i.e. RA-TA, RA-SHA, if the Entity has a name. Names have no meaning later in the higher Vibrations as recognition is automatic by way of reading the energy stamp.

When we finish up here on Earth we will probably qualify, by virtue of our Service for membership in the Terra Social Memory Complex, in addition to our true Family Group Soul. This is why all eyes in the Universe are on Earth right now. There are representatives from all corners of the Creation incarnated here as Wanderers who will have a direct effect on all of Creation. The way things play out here in the next couple of years will have a profound impact on this Octave.
Your list is not quite correct -

STO
Ascension --> Learning to polarize deeply
Channelling --> Conduit between 5th and 3rd, Information Relay, Repeater between large distances
Life Missions --> Search & Rescue
Psychic Shielding --> Defensive
Crystals --> Light source amplification
Healing --> Regeneration
Emotional Healing
Chakras --> chakras architecture, design and concepts.
Light Travel --> translation, black hole manipulation
and not to forget "Space & Time Generators"

- DNA Encoders,
- flying lessons
- Generation of matter
- Light bearing
- weather control
- listening to needs of 2D and 3D

- Harvesting. Theory & Practice
- Teaching the Law of One to others.
(02-26-2010, 11:08 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]A brotherhood/sisterhood sounds fine by me, but let's not all buy motorbikes and hang out at the club house... ok? Sad

sounds good to me Smile
(02-26-2010, 11:08 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]A brotherhood/sisterhood sounds fine by me, but let's not all buy motorbikes and hang out at the club house... ok? Sad

Now I'm going to have to return all of those "Law of One!!!" temporary tattoos. Damn.

thefool Wrote:I think the social memory complex was used more as a euphemism. Technically it is more like a brotherhood. here is the authority (RA) on it:

There are some distortions in the descriptions of the one known as Michel; however, these distortions have to do primarily with the fact that these entities are not a social memory complex, but rather a group of mind/body/spirit complexes dedicated to service. These entities work together, but are not completely unified; thus, they do not completely see each the other’s thoughts, feelings, and motives. However, their desire to serve is the fourth-dimensional type of desire, thus melding them into what you may call a brotherhood.

I believe Ra was speaking about the nature of the Michael contact specifically, not about social memory complexes is general.
(02-26-2010, 10:54 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]I think the social memory complex was used more as a euphemism. Technically it is more like a brotherhood. here is the authority (RA) on it:

But i like how Peregrinus described it as more like a 3D social memory complex.

But wait... on another thought. We may be a brotherhood at this poin in time but nothing stops anyone from forming a fully qualified social memory complex upon entry into the 4thD. I think that is what Lavazza intended...Smile

Also what would stop someone from 6th density, already part of a social memory complex, to continue with 4D earth and be a part of this new social memory complex. More the merrier. It is like two overlapping circles. the overlapped part belongs to both the circles.
(02-26-2010, 11:54 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Ra was speaking about the nature of the Michael contact specifically, not about social memory complexes is general.

Yes he was. But if you notice he said they Michael can't completely see each other's thought's feelings and emotions and hence not a social memory complex. That implies (I think) that social memory complex have to just meld in such a way to be able to see each other thoughts feelings and emotions. That makes sense as that is another step closer to oneness. We are totally separate they are sperate but still can access each other lucidly.
(02-26-2010, 11:54 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm going to have to return all of those "Law of One!!!" temporary tattoos. Damn.

Not so fast my friend. We might need them SOON. We are not yet be a social memory complex but could very well be in future... I am probably staying around to enjoy the fruits of our labor...
The thought of us who have been connected through love on this forum becoming the start of the Earth social memory complex has crossed my mind before it was mentioned on the forums. In fact, there have been several occasions where I will observe a spiritual thought or idea and later that day or the next, read about it almost word for word here on the forums. It's as if we're all thinking along the same lines, becoming closer to oneness in experience and thought.

It has also been my thought (and this may be way off base but it's just a feeling) that we may all be having the same spiritual experiences at the same time but in very different circumstantial ways. And because we each function differently, we each interpret the spiritual experiences differently or pick up on something the other may have missed. That may be why we have the one person who creates a thread about what everyone has been experiencing lately in one form or another. Or we have a topic that's been on everyone's mind come up and we each communicate our different feelings on the subject. This way, our common strength emerges because the ones who are adept with a certain sort of catalyst can help the ones who are troubled by it as the whole group experiences it.

Here's another thought that's kinda out there. Haha BigSmile Over the next few hundred years, as technology rapidly advances, we should eventually see human/computer merging. That is, we would invent pieces of technology that can supplement human body functions in a more stable way, and eventually, humans would become robotic. Along with this technological merging, the unknowns of the human brain functions should be revealed and the unnecessary egoic thinking bypassed. Eventually, our conscious minds would all be connected by a web akin to the internet but much bigger, built right into our bodies. We would all able to connect and share experiences, thought, and feeling. We would rise above the duality of male/female young/old as well. When that level of interconnectedness and oneness of the species is realized, so is the social memory complex!

There are pages on the internet out there that chart our probable future of technological merging much more eloquently (and with facts to back it up) than I say here.

ayadew

We are forming social complexes everywhere it seems.. it's the connectivity that we so crave. iPhones seeing where your friends are, twitter informing them of your every thought and action, feelings and so forth. I think we'll all appreciate the incredible power of a social memory complex, whatever it is - beyond any communication we can fathom.
No time or space needed. Always being in the pleasurable company of others, no limited communication, no unsaid feelings... just joy
As we all seem to vibrate at similar frequencies why don't we try to make some practical advances.
Telepathy is a subject that has been "on my mind" for some time.
Any Ideas as to an "experiment" ?
(02-26-2010, 02:32 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]we have the one person who creates a thread about what everyone has been experiencing lately in one form or another. Or we have a topic that's been on everyone's mind come up and we each communicate our different feelings on the subject. This way, our common strength emerges because the ones who are adept with a certain sort of catalyst can help the ones who are troubled by it as the whole group experiences it.

Here Here! Can someone please begin a thread on winning the Canadian Lotto Max which is now worth 50 million dollars... I'd like to:
- buy at least 500,000 copies of the Ra Materials and Living the Law of One: 101
- send two copies of each to every library in the world
- have the Law of One placed in Coles/Chapters etc etc book stores at subsidized cost.
- buy a Winterbago (I live in Canada), paint it up to do with the Law of One, (creation, Ra, choice, etc etc)
- drive across Canada and the U.S.A. handing out books.
- make generous donations to the homeless.
- subsidize farmers to begin growing non GMO vegetables
- subsidize farmers who begin to raise healthy and happily kept livestock
- back further research and fund lawsuits whereby (toxic) Fluoride is removed from drinking water.
- Fund some sort of drive towards getting healthy food onto peoples tables. ie NOT having sugar listed as the 2nd ingredient in almost everything one buys, and removal of the long list of toxins that our grandmother's never heard of, or ever read, on a grocery item label.
- Design and build at least one magnificent LOO Mediation Center
- Get Carla the best medical attention money could buy to make her life more enjoyable and with less pain (if possible). Let Jim retire (if he so desires).

Any other ideas?
In my opinion the social memory complex has already started and will only continue to manifest more and more in this reality...One example is the internet...Where we have access to multiple areas of experience to draw upon...In my view the social memory complex is a group that brings together individual life experience and knowledge for the benefit of the whole so that the many work as one.

A smaller example would be a married couple, each bringing their own perspective and qualities/strengths/weaknesses that when working in harmony accomplishes more than is possible as an individual. For there to be trust and harmony there must be little of the self hidden away…Which is why forgiveness and ethics play such a huge part of bringing the complex together…With the internet those that wish to hide their true action/motives are finding it more difficult to do so…

Just my opinion. Smile

And I agree that this forum is an aspect of that.

Heart
zanny
(02-26-2010, 12:54 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Yes he was. But if you notice he said they Michael can't completely see each other's thought's feelings and emotions and hence not a social memory complex. That implies (I think) that social memory complex have to just meld in such a way to be able to see each other thoughts feelings and emotions.

Yes, that's how I see it also. I think I misunderstood you before Smile I feel that we're in SMC training right now. We're a band of like minded individuals who are learning from each other and in many cases experiencing each others sadness and happiness via empathy. In 4th D we'll get a shot at the real SMC experience with direct access to each others' minds and emotions.

That is, if there is anyone here who actually goes to 4D and not back to their home density of 5th or 6th straight away, I hadn't counted on that one, haha! I don't know if I am a wanderer or not- if anything I may be from 4th density since I feel my dominate trait is love rather than the higher D. attributes. But I guess we'll see. Smile

Aaron Wrote:The thought of us who have been connected through love on this forum becoming the start of the Earth social memory complex has crossed my mind before it was mentioned on the forums. In fact, there have been several occasions where I will observe a spiritual thought or idea and later that day or the next, read about it almost word for word here on the forums. It's as if we're all thinking along the same lines, becoming closer to oneness in experience and thought.

That's brilliant. Yes, I think as any group of people become more harmonious with each other they are able to function more and more as one entity. Like a married pair can "know" what the other is thinking and finish the others' sentences. In a sense, we're all a part of each others spiritual evolution as members on this forum. For we're all learn/teaching and teach/learning.

ayadew Wrote:it's the connectivity that we so crave

I hadn't considered that before. I think it's insightful. As far as your remarks about our increasing connectivity with regard to the internet, It reminds me of this from XKCD:

[Image: morningroutine.png] Smile

Ashim Wrote:Telepathy is a subject that has been "on my mind" for some time.
Any Ideas as to an "experiment" ?

A Bring4th experiment might be fun. I've done simple tests with my wife... pick a number between 0 and 100, we did that one once and got it right on the first try. I did another one once where I had a friend try and pickup a shape and color I was focusing on. He got the shape and the color he picked was right next to the one I had in mind, looking at a color wheel. Heh! These are all non-scientifically conducted of course. The trick is, I think, to try and clear your mind of all thoughts, and then when something pops up to say it without a second thought.

Peregrinus Wrote:Here Here! Can someone please begin a thread on winning the Canadian Lotto Max which is now worth 50 million dollars... I'd like to:
- buy at least 500,000 copies of the Ra Materials and Living the Law of One: 101
- send two copies of each to every library in the world
- have the Law of One placed in Coles/Chapters etc etc book stores at subsidized cost.
- buy a Winterbago (I live in Canada), paint it up to do with the Law of One, (creation, Ra, choice, etc etc)
- drive across Canada and the U.S.A. handing out books.

Sounds like a great plan! Let me know when the Oneness bus is ready so I can join in the fun. Smile On a serious note- the library idea is a good one. Has anyone submitted any LLR material to libraries anywhere? Might be a great 'service' to provide, especially since we are (seemingly) a minority who are aware that it even exists. Maybe sometime this year I'll buy a few copies and give them to the LA library.

zanny Wrote:A smaller example would be a married couple, each bringing their own perspective and qualities/strengths/weaknesses that when working in harmony accomplishes more than is possible as an individual. For there to be trust and harmony there must be little of the self hidden away…Which is why forgiveness and ethics play such a huge part of bringing the complex together…With the internet those that wish to hide their true action/motives are finding it more difficult to do so…

Really well put. I can't add anything to that. Thanks!
I found this browsing for some other information.

Quote:38.6 Questioner: Is it possible for a third-density planet to form a social memory complex which operates in third-density?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible only in the latter or seventh portion of such a density when entities are harmoniously readying for graduation.

Now we are not a planet, but we are a group whose entities are harmoniously readying for harvest...
(03-09-2010, 01:39 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Now we are not a planet, but we are a group whose entities are harmoniously readying for harvest...

When you are standing near the edge of a calm pond with minnows swimming near by, you can make a sudden movement and see the extension of your nervous system in their reaction. I would suggest that the vehicle of the internet is the same sort of extension of our infant SMC. As we mature in to 4th density proper and evolve our mind and bodies over some lifetimes we will be able to shed our collective skins and begin connecting directly with telepathy. We'll likely consider our present method of communicating crude at best.
This thread makes me feel the love. It tickles my heart. I get the tickles sometimes, and it's great.

I do feel though I am going to be part of another SMC if I am not already.