Bring4th

Full Version: Three Teachings/Learnings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In very deft manner Ra explaining how to reach state proper for contacting intelligent infinity. How to train mind, body and finally begin very subtle work with Spirit. In context of questioning it was Shared as a training for healing purposes.
I'm sure this Knowledge was previously pointed out, but in my opinion it's hard to overrate value of below quoted Words.

Quote:(5.2)
Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teaching necessary for contact with
intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain
silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be
opened like a door. The key is silence
Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto
geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular,
bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental disciplines it is necessary to
examine the self
. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized.
Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the
corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought a being has, has in
its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all,
identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of
which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every
positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things.
Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your
consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness
to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause
blockages and confusions in the already distorted mind complex. Each
acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call
judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze
outward toward the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists
completeness
. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary.
When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental
understandings, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is
necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be
impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations
of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or
what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as
subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors
the second step. These are the first four steps of learning mental disciplines.
The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical
relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and
the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body
complexes
. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using
the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the
emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary
to both understand the bodily polarity and to accept them, repeating in a
chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind
bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The
biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite
bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of
acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may
then be accomplished. It is then the task to extend this understanding to the
bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet.

The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male
is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However,
in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the
body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle
discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes
involved

At this time we would suggest closing the description until the next time of
work so that we may devote time to the third area commensurate with its
importance.

We can answer a query if it is a short one before we leave this instrument.

(6.1)
Questioner: We would like to continue the material from yesterday.

Ra: I am Ra. This is well with us.

We proceed now with the third part of the teach/learning concerning the
development of the energy powers of healing.

The third area is the spiritual complex which embodies the fields of force
and consciousness which are the least distorted of your mind/body/spirit
complex. The exploration and balancing of the spirit complex is indeed the
longest and most subtle part of your learn/teaching. We have considered the
mind as a tree. The mind controls the body. With the mind single-pointed,
balanced, and aware, the body comfortable in whatever biases and
distortions make it appropriately balanced for that instrument, the
instrument is then ready to proceed with the greater work.

That is the work of wind and fire. The spiritual body energy field is a
pathway, or channel. When body and mind are receptive and open, then
the spirit can become a functioning shuttle or communicator from the
entity’s individual energy/will upwards, and from the streamings of the
creative fire and wind downwards.

The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call,
paranormal abilities, is affected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into
intelligent infinity
. There are many upon your plane who have a random
hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the
ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who
are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They
may or may not be entities who wish to serve. The purpose of carefully and
consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a
more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the
healer. To others there may appear to be miracles. To the one who has
carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is
commonplace; this is as it should be. The life experience becomes somewhat
transformed. The great work goes on.

At this time we feel these exercises suffice for your beginning. We will, at a
future time, when you feel you have accomplished that which is set before
you, begin to guide you into a more precise understanding of the functions
and uses of this gateway in the experience of healing.

Excellen recipe/guideline of how to accomplish Self Discipline in order to begin Work with Spirit, which at some point will become "shuttle" in contacting intelligent infinity. If I remember correctly, RA did not continued with next steps of this training (Am I correct?) in explaining work with Gate to Infinity. I guess it's for Each Seeker to find out/experience.
Realizing an actual true completion and not the pseudo-completion of "I am complete but I have work I must absolutely do" is an important factor here.
The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarity and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

this area of body balancing is a great area to explore.

- -

(07-19-2014, 06:09 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Realizing an actual true completion and not the pseudo-completion of "I am complete but I have work I must absolutely do" is an important factor here.

what is the work you 'have to do'?

or is it just an exploration of self? Or even an exploration of the environment in which you find yourself?
The creator will know itself. It does not "have to" know itself as there is no need that is not inherently met. It will naturally know itself in natural effort without any force or compulsion. It will in all cases know itself.

There is no "have to." There is what will naturally be done. The law is inherently one. All individuals are the creator.

The nature of the exploration is decided by the honors and duties of the self and only the self.

Unbound

So isn't it totally valid for someone to have work they "must do" so long as that apparent necessity is chosen by the self? Or must all fit in to your definitive appearance of 'completion'?
Everything is valid. It's just a lists of musts and "have to's" either leads to complete negative polarization due to the seeking of absolute knowledge/manifestations of singular things alongside the denial/destruction of everything else against the desired seeking, or great depolarization and weariness due to the musts and "have to's" conflicting with a desire for peace and satisfaction.

Completion as I espouse is simply realizing that nothing more is needed to be added to the person, as a complete machine or other thing can exist on its own and sustain its function without additional parts. To say a complete thing "must have" something is to say it fails to function without attaining a fixed goal or thing or will, thus becoming "incomplete" and not truly being complete at all in the indefinite sense of the word.

Unbound

So is there anything that is not complete?
In the context of material work, yes, machinery, software, etc.

Spiritually, no, when The Law of One is used as premise.

Unbound

I thought material and spiritual are one? Why the exception in material works?

That to me is like saying the mind and spirit are complete and whole in themselves but the body is not.
Material is The Great Way embodied. It is the furthest attachment of consciousness to light. It is paradoxical in its nature as it is unconscious yet imbued with consciousness in how it is perceived and used. The body is a Potentiator as it is material itself from The Great Way which it stems. The Potentiator is inherently a paradox as it introduces unconsciousness to a system that is fully conscious.

In summary, the body is unconscious of it full self, The Creator. It will become The Creator once the necessity of the machinery of the body is absolved. In the context of itself, its use is incomplete, it has not been fully mastered in the catalyst it goes against through its user. Spiritually, this is complete and perfect as the journey of incompleteness in the body is desired; The incompletion of mastery over the body is the desired journey that is perfect and sublime in the great work it provides towards enjoyment of the inherently complete present moment.

Understandable?

Unbound

Understandable but not fully sensible because the body is not actually separate so it is not actually the body that is lacking consciousness but it is the mind lacking awareness of the body through the separation between the conscious and unconscious mind, no? The body, itself, should be fully aware of its Creatorhood but is divided in that awareness by the veiling between the conscious and unconscious mind. It is the mind that lacks full consciousness of the body, not the body lacking awareness of itself. That makes no sense to me otherwise.
The mind is a user of a tool and that is the body. It's link to the mind is that it is the manifestation of the mind's desire. It will be and not be as the mind wishes it. If the mind lacks consciousness, so thus will be the body. If the mind does away with the body, there is no longer a body. There is a corpse. The body is an active object that is completely dependent on the mind, its existence is completely determined by the mind. The existence of the object named "body" is entirely at the whim of the mind. The body is not separate from the mind as it can only exist as a tool enabled by the mind. Without the user, a tool is no longer a tool. It is an ordinary object made of matter.

The body is incomplete as a manifestation of the mind can be incomplete. But the mind's work through the spirit is inherently complete, as the journey is existing and continuing as intended and will end, absolutely and certainly, with unity with all.

Unbound

How then does a mind/body/spirit complex continue to be so even after the death of the body?

Quote:47.9 ↥ Questioner: Which bodies do we have immediately after physical death from this yellow-ray body that I now inhabit?

Ra: I am Ra. You have all bodies in potentiation.

47.10 ↥ Questioner: Then the yellow-ray body in potentiation is used to create the chemical arrangement that I have as a physical body now. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect only in that in your present incarnation the yellow-ray body is not in potentiation but in activation, it being that body which is manifest.

As far as I understand, our body is an activation of something which is continuously there. Thus when the "yellow-ray chemical vehicle" dies, it is simply that it goes back in to potentiation (unconsciousness) and we are then activating a body of a higher/different ray. That which is unconscious is not without existence, it is merely unmanifest.

My point here being, however, is that there never ceases to be a body in use by the Logoi as they manifest through mind/body/spirit complexes. What you are referring to is specifically in regards to yellow-ray chemical bodies, or so it appears to me.
The body is unaware of the creator in the context of it being material. Material is unconciousness of the creator represented as static objects. The body's material can be represented to have its own independent unawareness regardless of the mind and that is what I intended to convey.

A mind that is nearly completely aware of intelligent infinity will dissolve the body completely into light, figuratively, and simply be without a need for material incarnation.

(07-20-2014, 03:45 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]How then does a mind/body/spirit complex continue to be so even after the death of the body?

Quote:47.9 ↥ Questioner: Which bodies do we have immediately after physical death from this yellow-ray body that I now inhabit?

47.10 ↥ Questioner: Then the yellow-ray body in potentiation is used to create the chemical arrangement that I have as a physical body now. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect only in that in your present incarnation the yellow-ray body is not in potentiation but in activation, it being that body which is manifest.

As far as I understand, our body is an activation of something which is continuously there. Thus when the "yellow-ray chemical vehicle" dies, it is simply that it goes back in to potentiation (unconsciousness) and we are then activating a body of a higher/different ray. That which is unconscious is not without existence, it is merely unmanifest.

My point here being, however, is that there never ceases to be a body in use by the Logoi as they manifest through mind/body/spirit complexes. What you are referring to is specifically in regards to yellow-ray chemical bodies, or so it appears to me.

Even our spiritual bodies will die, in their material being light, through transformation across existences. There are levels of existence that entail only a mind/spirit with the eighth archetype of the body manifesting only as the faintest tangible experience, this work having some semblance of incompletion while the spirit's journey remaining complete.

Unbound

How do you get that material is unconscious of the Creator? That makes little sense to me as material acts in perfect accordance with all designs and wills of the Creator. I see it that Material is the manifestation of the total consciousness of the Creator with its manipulations happening according to the focus/Logos. For me, Material is the organization of Light in to Form. All is Light. So I see it that the body is actually perfectly aware of itself as the Creator, as is Matter, but rather it is the machinations of Mind which creates the division of total awareness in to cellular awareness.

Prior to the experiment of veiling between the Potentiator and Matrix of the Mind which made Body/Mind/Spirits in to Body/Mind/Spirit complexes the physical body was completely consciously controlled and in awareness. I believe it was the division of the unconscious and conscious mind which creates the illusory separation of awareness in the body.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Prior to the great experiment a mind/body/spirit was capable of controlling the pressure of blood in the vein, the beating of the organ you call the heart, the intensity of the sensation known to you as pain, and all the functions now understood to be involuntary or unconscious.

(07-20-2014, 03:46 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The body is unaware of the creator in the context of it being material. Material is unconciousness of the creator represented as static objects. The body's material can be represented to have its own independent unawareness regardless of the mind and that is what I intended to convey.

A mind that is nearly completely aware of intelligent infinity will dissolve the body completely into light, figuratively, and simply be without a need for material incarnation.

(07-20-2014, 03:45 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]How then does a mind/body/spirit complex continue to be so even after the death of the body?

Even our spiritual bodies will die, in their material being light, through transformation across existences. There are levels of existence that entail only a mind/spirit with the eighth archetype of the body manifesting only as the faintest tangible experience, this work having some semblance of incompletion while the spirit's journey remaining complete.

Death, in that regard, is quite illusory, I would say.
I would say you're entirely correct. I will only provide that the blackhole in its absolute condensation of matter is complete awareness of the creator manifest but only comes from the greatest attachments of material to light. In attachment, there is a necessary unconsciousness of the creator and totality of all things being one as if one attaches themselves to a concept they seek to be nothing but that concept; Anything that is not the concept is made unconscious.

The concept of unconsciousness in material is a subjective discussion in that one could see its malleable form to be complete consciousness and unconsciousness at once. In my archetypal understanding, I hold great attachment to light, especially matter to be in its inherent nature as unconsciousness in its inherent desire to be singular finite things and not one infinite thing.

Unbound

I think we are going off-topic here so I would return this thread to its course, however I would enjoy opening up a discussion in another thread on what exactly the apparent duality of "conscious/unconscious" really is.