Bring4th

Full Version: understanding and knowledge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeking truth in scriptures, seeking truth in philosophies, is looking at the reflection. If you ask somebody else how you should live your life, you are asking for misguidance, because that man can only talk about his own life. And never, never, are two lives the same. Whatsoever he can say or impart to you will be about his own life - and that too only if he has lived. He may have asked somebody else, he may have followed somebody else, he may have been an imitator himself. Then it is a reflection of a reflection. And centuries pass and people go on reflecting the reflection of the reflection of the reflection - and the real moon is always there in the sky waiting for you. It is your moon, it is your sky, look directly. Be immediate about it. Why borrow my eyes or anybody else's eyes? You have been given eyes, beautiful eyes, to see, and to see directly. Why borrow understanding from anybody? Remember, it may be understanding to me. but the moment you borrow it, it becomes knowledge to you - it is no more understanding, Understanding is only that which has been experienced by the person himself. It may be understanding for me, if I have looked at the moon, but the moment I say it to you it becomes knowledge, it is no longer understanding. Then it is just verbal, then it is just linguistic. And language is a lie.

-Rajneesh
The alternative is indoctrination and self - suppression, and inevitably sacrifice of the self in seeing the self as "not" the self any longer.
(07-19-2014, 08:45 PM)Rajneesh Wrote: [ -> ]Remember, it may be understanding to me. but the moment you borrow it, it becomes knowledge to you - it is no more understanding, Understanding is only that which has been experienced by the person himself. It may be understanding for me, if I have looked at the moon, but the moment I say it to you it becomes knowledge, it is no longer understanding.

experience is the teacher of understandings.

Ra places the Experience cards in the centre of the cycle of 7 archetype categories; and it is through the combined action of the Catalyst leading to the Experience, that understandings may be developed to be recorded in the Significator.

Ra uses 'Catalyst' and 'Experience' in a more technical sense when it comes to these archetype categories, and yet that technicality and detail can smooth and enhance the way in which we utilise catalyst and experience in the general.

Until the experience has been 'processed', no genuine bias can be recorded in the Significator. A bias essentially is an understanding or a digested summary of how one utilises/utilised a particular type of experience. You can't 'transfer' a bias to another individual; except through the grossest form of mimicry; and that is why copying and rote following will not develop the self in an evolutionary manner.

Every experience has to be processed by the self individually (one by one), and articulated to the Self in a manner which is comprehensible to the Conscious Mind. This essentially draws upon blue-ray work which is about being able to explain something to yourself ('comprehensibility').
A short man desires an apple in regards to their personal Potentiator of hunger and craving, and this desire is expressed against the Catalyst of the tall height of branch of a tree. The Experience of acquiring the apple is cut short by the man's short stature: He simply cannot reach the apple with his short height. His Significator is his downfall and craving for that apple. The realization of his shortcoming Transforms his sense of knowing, the desire to falsify the reality that does not contain his apple and a knowing of the one that does: The Great Way of the consumption of the apple.

Through his Significator of not having reached the apple with his short stature, he compares the Significator of a lack of height to the height of a tall ladder. He acquires it and The Great Way of the apple is reached.

#archetypalmind

Unbound

A new Catalyst then appears and his apple is stolen by a squirrel and the Potentiator becomes confused due to unexpected Transformation of the Experience.
adonai one can you offer 1 more example like "A short man desires an apple" on knowledge from lets say "job perspective" or smth else from every day life situation.

this kind of examples makes me more perceptive on Tarot issues and all others being discussed on the forum it is somehow easier to comprehend the subject of discussion

recive thousand thanks ....
Pure comprehension mode. Start from The Great Way to feel the soul connection.

Choice: I can choose to be aware of an apple.

Matrix: I am aware of an apple.

Potential: I am aware of my choice to be aware of an apple.

Catalyst: I am aware of I am aware of an apple.

Experience: I am aware of I am aware of my choice to be aware of an apple.

Significance: I am aware of I am aware of I am aware of an apple.

Transformation: I am aware of I am aware of I am aware of my choice to be aware of an apple.

Great Way: I am aware of I am aware of I am aware of I am aware of an apple. (Feel for the time/space connection)
you put smile on my face right now hehehehehe

i am dazed and confused but i will eventually grasp it

this one doesn't sit right to me i am stuck here (and in other parts but for now this one makes dazled

---- Catalyst: I am aware of I am aware of an apple.

from 46.16

The catalyst, and all catalyst, is designed to offer experience. This experience in your density may be loved and accepted or it may be controlled. These are the two paths. When neither path is chosen the catalyst fails in its design and the entity proceeds until catalyst strikes it which causes it to form a bias towards acceptance and love or separation and control. There is no lack of space/time in which this catalyst may work.

i dont see in Catalyst as you gave where is the experience? and how is it dealt
whether it is accepted or controlled? the underlined text i don't understand because of this form "space/time" and i know you all gave many explanations on it i just cant get through it
Acceptance of catalyst is being aware of the self in the present moment. The negative polarity will attempt to control itself and all things through unawareness.

Positive polarity: I am aware of I am aware of an apple.

Negative polarity: Through the greatest power, I am unaware of I am unaware of not having an apple, and thus I have one.

That is the two paths of catalyst, in my opinion. The experience is the reaffirming of this choice according to how well the catalyst was accepted or controlled.

That line on space/time only means there is no space, no location that cannot provide catalyst.
Much obliged ,I am appreciative...