Bring4th

Full Version: Life on Bring4th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to create this thread in order to express my past personal distortions regarding subjective speculation and paranoiod thinking during my gravitational journey to this wonderful philosophy and community. Also, to invite others in sharing the backdrop and context in which they found the LOO books and this community forum.

When I discovered the LOO and L/L Research last summer it was during a rabbit hole search of corruption in politics and business, via the alternative media, youtube video links and conspiracy websites.

The exact website and the exact page that I found a link to the pdf free download page at L/LResearch was here...

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013...lluminati/

During this rather lengthy research page was a link called 'Law of One'. I immediately stopped reading the authors detailed analysis of the so called 'Illuminati' group and clicked on the link. Before I get to the point of this post I would first like to note that the historical accuracy of our 'loyal opposition' here on planet Earth, with regards to this group is spelt 'Illuminate'. I am noting this to exemplify how easy it is to be misled when studying those that are committed to 'falsity' or the separation from, and perversity, of 'truth'.

I have also yet to thank him personally for adding the LOO link as it gave me a shining torch that led me straight out of this rabbit hole that I was journeying ever deeper into. I also failed to finish reading his dot connecting and analysis as the LOO link, took me away from his own researching. I do intend to thank him though!

So in brief, I succumb to the low vibrations of anxiety, fear, looking over my shoulder, sleepless nights through paranoid and 'doomful' thinking, lack of attention at work as well as judgements from work colleagues like "Nicks lost the plot".

That was then!

For me it all began on facebook when I discovered via a political page the controversy of the 'building 7' collapse on 9/11, via a youtube video link that showed the BBC coverage of this event back in march 2013.

This then led me to a popular conspiracy researcher's website who elaborated on this, as well as other conspiracies and controversies.

On this website was an advert for a 'free' psychic reading so I clicked on it.

The resulting online reading involved an introductory query "Are you ready for the harvest?"

Harvest?! Huh?!

Meanwhile during my intense reading and commenting on political, humanitarian and spiritual pages on facebook I read a comment that promoted a book by Graham Hancock called 'Fingerprints of the Gods'. I immediately purchased the book.

Also via facebook was an advert for the doc/film titled Sirius. I was one of the first to stream it online upon its release in April 2013.

Following the doc/film was the 'Citizens Hearing On Disclosure' which was over 30 hours of live streamed evidence of Alien visitations, abductions and Government censorship from ex ministers, congressmen and military personnel from China, South America, UK, America, Canada, France and Russia. I watched the lot.

During a shopping trip at this same time last year I caught sight of a book titled 'The Fourth Dimension' (Is our Universe the shadow of another?) Intrigued by this mathematically oriented book I purchased it.

A point worth noting is I came to link this book to this particular session in the LOO. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=t...e&l=30&o=r

penultimate studies of seeking was an intriguing title named 'the golden ratio'. I spent about an hour and a half one night on Wikipedia researching this meaning and its relationship to the 'Fibonacci Sequence' as well as understanding the mathematical equation related to this term.

Finally, a few days before I found the pdf link of LOO mentioned above I posted a comment on my favourite facebook page called 'Anonymous Art of Revolution'. This was responding to the pages support of the revolution that occurred in Egypt whereby over 30 million civilians (the highest estimation) occupied the streets in protest to the Governmental regime at that time. Under the influence of my favourite beverage, red wine, I posted this comment. "Egypt = The home of truth <3".

So for me, it was a very sudden and intense few months that led up to reading the LOO and joining Bring4th.

So to all members and guests that don't mind procrastinating a little on this thread, how did you find The Law of One?

Also, did, or does anyone else recognise a kind of subconscious honing device that I have expressed here above, retrospectively speaking?
Lucky you can still drink red wine. I can't with my meds. I used to like Lambrusco.

So how was the book Fingerprint of the Gods?
Thanks for sharing, Nio!

My timeline/experience mirrors yours quite a bit. On 12/21/12, I was severely depressed. As the end of the year passed I slowly grew out of my depression and started focusing on what I recognized as the "magic" aspect of our experience (mostly beauty and nature, I've been a city dweller/computer addict basically my whole life). I was spending time on astrology forums where Edgar Cayce is a common topic of discussion, and his chart is often compared with David Wilcock's as a possible reincarnation because they have some fairly coincidental lineups. So around March 2013 I was googling this line of inquiry when I came upon a random post in a random thread, and what the poster said just went right into my brain and stayed there: "It may be true that David Wilcock is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, but I'm not sure I buy into his whole Law of One stuff." I think I probably found the Law of One information first on his website. After that it's a bit of a blur, but those were the signposts I'd laid for myself.

I definitely feel like a switch flipped within me at the beginning of 2013, and I feel very blessed. My whole life I always wondered what the end of 2012 would be - never would I have guessed it meant the end of my world view and perspective.
(07-20-2014, 11:24 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Lucky you can still drink red wine.

So how was the book Fingerprint of the Gods?

I am working towards quitting this Gemini as it is interfering with a more balanced life experience.

I have yet to finish reading past the first chapter as I found the LOO almost immediately afterwards. L/LResearch has all but consumed my reading time since then. I do enjoy Grahams page on facebook though
On 12/21/12 I was in jail for insanity. The energies wrecked havoc with my system. But I slowly got better.
I would say that for wanderers the homing device is the biases we brought with us into this incarnation. Biases which Ra said was our protection in this extreme environment. Even with this I believe we can be proud to have awakened with all the distortion present.
Yes, I feel very fortunate that I have awakened. I even felt my kundalini begin to move.
I don't feel that Earth is so extreme as to be a prison planet. But then my life isn't all that
difficult. Just got to do the work that I got to do.
Nothing really extravagant or any lengthy search for me. Had a brief awakening about a year prior which pointed me to Buddhism which faded during other life struggles.

Was browsing an MMA forums off topic chat section when I saw a thread about the illuminati. Even though such things never interested me, I figured I'd click on it for the entertainment value. That thread lead me to the hidden_hand thread on ATS. After reading the entire thread in one sitting, I decided to look more into this Ra material that was mentioned and the rest is history lol
i found the Ra material in 2006ish but i'm not sure how. probably wilcock but i wouldn't be surprised if i randomly googled "Law of One" hoping there was such a law bc i was very interested in the concept of oneness

i had a friend that once participated here & she would constantly mention this place but i just wasn't interested & i'm not exactly sure why. after she mentioned it for the gazillionth time i visited to check it out but didn't stay longer than a few minutes. i think i was overwhelmed with how many new posts there were to read or something...

but then, shortly after visiting, i had a dream where i was staring at this image for a really long time:

[Image: banner_sub_right.jpg]

after the dream i came back to this site again to confirm that it was the b4th banner image i was seeing in the dream & it was. bc of this dream i knew i should spend time here but still i just didn't want to & wasn't interested enough & didn't do it & eventually forgot all about this site. but before long i was reminded about it again by a different friend & then i remembered the dream & the timing finally felt right so i became a member in 2013 - a few years (or more) after finding the place
(07-20-2014, 11:48 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing, Nio!

I slowly grew out of my depression and started focusing on what I recognized as the "magic" aspect of our experience (mostly beauty and nature, I've been a city dweller/computer addict basically my whole life).

Yes I can definitely relate to you turning your attention to the non man made stuff and the balance it has given you.

Thank you too for sharing also!

(07-20-2014, 01:29 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]but then, shortly after visiting, i had a dream where i was staring at this image for a really long time:

[Image: banner_sub_right.jpg]

after the dream i came back to this site again to confirm that it was the b4th banner image then i remembered the dream & the timing finally felt right so i became a member in 2013

Thanks for sharing isis. I often read the dream thread and the variety and creativity of your dreams you share bewilders me.

Call it a healthy kind of envy lol.