Bring4th

Full Version: Sack The Council of Saturn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings sisters and brothers,

I'm thinking of starting a petition to sack the Council of Saturn from its stewardship of Gaia as I think that they're doing a crap job, allowing the use of nuclear weapons and far too much Orion influence!

Perhaps I don't understand the situation properly and perhaps I'm too heavily influenced by Babylon 5...

But if The Alliance can kick out the Vorlons and the Shadows from the Milky Way, then why can't Humanity boot out the Council of Saturn from dominion over Gaia? Tongue

For the sake of Love and Light

Jim
Do not forget that this planet will soon be 4th density positive.

The orion influence only made the choice surer for those whom chose the positive polarity. This is an extreme environment and we are here by choice.
Who here wants the quarantine lifted? I say go for it. I want to meet some positive ET's.
(07-20-2014, 12:25 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]This is an extreme environment and we are here by choice.

Exactly, so thats why we should have zero interference, and to the most part I think thats what we get.
The Council must allow nuclear weapons and Orion influences for the same reason people who do nature documentaries can't interfere when the animal they have been following around months is about to be killed and eaten by a predator. It is essentially the 'prime directive' from Star Trek. Not only that, getting to the 8th density means you are beyond the polarity of this octave, so beyond direct interference. Even furthermore, their position on the Council puts them in a position similar to a judge where they have to be impartial.
Plus they are possibly looking at their past selves (humans). Why would they temper with the process that brought them where they are now ?
Relating to Nuclear weapons.

Quote:10.8 Ra: I am Ra. We feel this evaluation of your planetary mind/body/spirit complexes’ so-called future may be less than harmless. We say only the conditions of mind exist for such development of technology and such deployment. It is the distortion of our vision/understanding that the mind and spirit complexes of those of your people need orientation rather than the “toys” needing dismantlement, for are not all things that exist part of the Creator? Therefore, freely to choose is your honor/duty.

Unbound

Free will, brah.
(07-20-2014, 12:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Who here wants the quarantine lifted? I say go for it. I want to meet some positive ET's.

As the M&M Peanut said, "I don't know what you just said, but count me in." :-)
(07-20-2014, 12:03 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking of starting a petition to sack the Council of Saturn from its stewardship of Gaia as I think that they're doing a crap job, allowing the use of nuclear weapons and far too much Orion influence!

This usually stems from the belief that the Earth and it's inhabitants are headed towards annihilation, or some other similar 'negative' situation. In any case, the use of nuclear weapons may also be seen as undesirable within a micro context. But actually, quite the opposite is happening. Sure, things seem more chaotic at the present, but that is partly due to issues being worked out on the surface. In the same way suppressed issues arise to the surface to be addressed for the individual psyche, so is the same for the collective psyche.

There is change occurring everywhere, not simply on a local basis or generic changes such as the general attitude of the current mass towards the government (As opposed to only say, 10 or 20 years ago) but on an energetic basis as well. I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing this. The spectrum of frequency available to work with has been increased and things simply seem much 'easier' or rather, 'readily accessible', than before. There are of course a multitude of ideas as to what this would mean on a practical basis, but for another thread perhaps.

It's worth noting that directives to neutralise have been done in the case where nuclear detonation would affect other spheres of existence other than our own. In any case I'm sorry to break it to everyone but species from other systems are not going to 'land' (In the manner meant, I'm well aware they are 'here') when we can't even get on with our own neighbours. You are infact the 'E.T. saviours' you've been waiting for.
Yeah lets sack the council of Saturn.

I'm going to borrow a space ship from someone who will kindly lend me one, drive up to Saturn and smack those guys in the face and tell them to get their act together.
Honestly who would we put in their place? Any other 8th density beings?
I don't think any lesser density being could do the job.
I certainly couldn't.
Greetings all,

I appreciate you sharing your opinions and perspectives and I thank you for them.

It would appear that my use of the emoticon Tongue does not carry the significance to others that it has to me and was intended to convey that even though I was making a serious point, I was also making a joke out of myself and my perspective and opinion.

Even though I totally concede that as a 3rd density Human being I am in no position to "sack the Council of Saturn", but I would point out that we have not always been 3rd density Human beings and won't be for much longer.

What I refuse to accept on this side of the veil and physical-incarnation, and I expect not to accept on the other side, is the disintegration of the majority of Spirits inhabiting physicality on / with Gaia.

What really worries me, is that those of Ra, even being so close to graduation to 7th density, are still fallible and liable to making errors in judgement which might just result in them not saving a disintegrated Soul or Souls...

To me, one loss of a spark of the Creator would be far too many!!!

I feel that to sum up what I'm saying best would be to quote Spock with:

"The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few or the one"

And that the needs of the Spirits of quadrillions of elementals / plants / animals / Humans, out weigh the needs of the few Humans who would desire the inevitable destruction of Gaia's biosphere that would result from global thermonuclear warefare.

But hey, what do I know, I believe that I have two 6th density Souls just because someone I had never met before claimed to be communicating telepathically with higher-level ET entities that claimed this to be the case, and am therefore quite insane!!! Tongue

(07-20-2014, 07:29 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah lets sack the council of Saturn.

I'm going to borrow a space ship from someone who will kindly lend me one, drive up to Saturn and smack those guys in the face and tell them to get their act together.

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and stop the nukes, and I'm all out of bubblegum!"

Inspired by "They Live" ( 1988 ) Wink

P.S. If the Council of Saturn wants a fight then when we get back to 6th, I'll get my Social Memory Complex to join me in Tele-Creating enough Vorlon Planet Destroyers to kick their ass!
(07-20-2014, 08:57 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]What really worries me, is that those of Ra, even being so close to graduation to 7th density, are still fallible and liable to making errors in judgement which might just result in them not saving a disintegrated Soul or Souls...

I can't really tell if you are serious about this or not since you said you were half-serious half-joking about the other post. If you are, you realize that the rest of the Creation would never allow this? Also, since there are plenty of entities that are not held by the constraints of linear time, there could never be a "too late" to save entities from a nuclear blast. For an entity to be garbled to the point of no longer being an entity is unthinkable...
There is only one possible way to look at this thread and that's to consider it an extraordinary joke, like those entities mentioned would probably consider it if they saw this thread.
(07-20-2014, 10:32 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2014, 08:57 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]What really worries me, is that those of Ra, even being so close to graduation to 7th density, are still fallible and liable to making errors in judgement which might just result in them not saving a disintegrated Soul or Souls...

I can't really tell if you are serious about this or not since you said you were half-serious half-joking about the other post. If you are, you realize that the rest of the Creation would never allow this? Also, since there are plenty of entities that are not held by the constraints of linear time, there could never be a "too late" to save entities from a nuclear blast. For an entity to be garbled to the point of no longer being an entity is unthinkable...

Greetings Parsons,

I was being deadly serious in delivering the line you quoted above.

Perhaps 42 years on this planet has made me cynical and jaded and I would like to have the faith in higher-density entities that you display, but to be honest, at the moment, I just haven't.

Furthermore, I still argue that it is, to me, unacceptable for just a few million Human beings to disintegrate the M/B/S complexes of an almost unimaginable number of "other" M/B/S complexes existing with Gaia, regardless of whether or not they / we were eventually saved / reintegrated.
As one of the council members I'll have you know that we have to file a s*** load of paper work to get anything done around here. Jane the secretary has been on a sabbatical on Pluto for the past month and we've totally lost the vast majority of paperwork on who has been naughty and who has been nice. We are still taking our annual bonuses as we feel we still do a bloody good job despite mounting pressure from the opposition. So if anyone has any experience in planetary harvesting and playing god, please visit our website for any opening withing the Saturn Council.

Regards,
Jane

Ps I'v filled a sexual harassment case against one of the members so ladies beware...
I guess you guys are hosting a rave at the south pole instead of doing your job‽‽‽

Mr Plenum caught you in the act on camera:

(07-21-2014, 11:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Te62ROP.jpg]

Persistent Saturnian Auroras
Ha, ha.
I just watched the first J.J. Abrahams Star Trek movie again yesterday and discovered a nice detail.
Where do you think they decided to 'hide' the ship from the renegade Romulan Nero when approaching earth?

One guess only.

Edit:

Rom(e)ulan
Kling-on

Snigger
(07-21-2014, 01:05 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]As one of the council members I'll have you know that we have to file a s*** load of paper work to get anything done around here. Jane the secretary has been on a sabbatical on Pluto for the past month and we've totally lost the vast majority of paperwork on who has been naughty and who has been nice. We are still taking our annual bonuses as we feel we still do a bloody good job despite mounting pressure from the opposition. So if anyone has any experience in planetary harvesting and playing god, please visit our website for any opening withing the Saturn Council.

Regards,
Jane

Ps I'v filled a sexual harassment case against one of the members so ladies beware...

Reminds me of 'The Life of Brian" when Brian's mum sais to a baying crowd "He is not the messiah he is a very naughty boy" lol
I think the guardians of Saturn are providing enough love and light to keep the whole system from collapsing. I imagine if our planet fully collapsed into a 4D negative prison planet, to where none escaped. I think they had a hand in helping Earth to reach 4D positive.

In any case though, I wouldn't want to die by nuke. Though I don't understand how it's a more traumatic death if they're there to save your soul from disintegration. I would have thought it would be a quick and painless death.
(07-21-2014, 07:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think the guardians of Saturn are providing enough love and light to keep the whole system from collapsing. I imagine if our planet fully collapsed into a 4D negative prison planet, to where none escaped. I think they had a hand in helping Earth to reach 4D positive.

In any case though, I wouldn't want to die by nuke. Though I don't understand how it's a more traumatic death if they're there to save your soul from disintegration. I would have thought it would be a quick and painless death.

The trauma is extreme due to the mass confusion that ensues.
We are not just talking about one individual 'death' but perhaps several tens of thousands, even more. Also, the souls are most usually not aware of what happened, whereby other death scenarios (illness, accident, etc.) may prepare the entity for the transition.
I remember clearly being a victim of WMDs from my visit during Atlantis times. I guess I was fortunate because I understood at the time what was going down. Others near me during the detonation were scared and confused.
For those that do not believe in the afterlife there may follow a long period of unconsciousness, where entities are simply not aware that they exist.
Ra told us about this regarding the destruction of Maldek.

Example:
1.You have a car accident and lose consciousness.
Where would you expect to 'wake up'?

2.You are nuked, suddenly and unexpectedly. Your chemical body is destroyed completly.
Where would you expect to 'wake up'?

Do you see the problem?