Bring4th

Full Version: "Magical ability is the ability to consciously use the so-called unconscious."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:79.33 ...Ra: I am Ra. Magical ability is the ability to consciously use the so-called unconscious. Therefore, there was maximal ability prior to the innovation of sub-Logoi’s free will.

When one breaks pieces of rock off a boulder with a pickaxe, metaphysically and physically one chooses to be unconscious of each of those pieces in the context of the mental/physical object termed "boulder." This is how the will operates: By the exertion of unconsciousness of old mental/physical objects and manifesting news ones, for positive or negate polarization.

What determines polarity is the rapidity of unconsciousness in relation to consciousness. The conscious mind must be able to cope with the increasing rate of unconsciousness in any working, the most intense working bringing the greatest weariness/pain causing the mind to desire to be unconscious of the work and the weariness; As one feels great weariness after accomplishing tremendous amounts of work; This is the first hint of depolarization. Once one has accepted weariness and unwanted feelings completely, they will cease to be momentarily. If of a bodily nature and if it continues to exist in a being of novice magical ability, the bodily pain will be seen as acceptable and not uncomfortable. This is the nature of the positive polarity at work.

Quote:46.11 Ra: ...The negative polarization contains a great requirement for control and repression.

Quote:46.12 Ra: Any mind complex distortion which you may call emotional which is of itself disorganized, needs, in order to be useful to the negatively oriented entity, to be repressed and then brought to the surface in an organized use. Thus you may find for instance, negatively polarized entities controlling and repressing such basic bodily complex needs as the sexual desire in order that in the practice thereof the will may be used to enforce itself upon the other-self with greater efficiency when the sexual behavior is allowed.

Quote:42.9 Ra: ...The repression of emotions depolarizes the entity insofar as it then chooses not to use the catalytic action of the space/time present in a spontaneous manner, thus dimming the energy centers....

The being of the positive polarity will embrace this pain and become aware of it to further work by allowing unconsciousness to be focused on the specific goal at hand. The negative polarity will become unconscious of the pain and will use the remaining conscious pain as further catalyst towards further unconsciousness of the pain, and then use this great amount of overbearing unconsciousness towards work. Horribly inefficient.

The negative polarity hates its pains and unwanted feelings and uses them to feed itself further into an undesirable state to coerce itself towards its work and inevitable complete unconsciousness of what is desired to be destroyed. The positive polarity seeks perpetual satisfaction with itself, its work and others.

The positive entity meditating onto a rock so as to break it into pieces will enter the greatest of peace as to let the self become totally conscious of the self, sweat and redness appearing on its face to handle the spiritual resistance at-hand, yet accepting, satisfied with the work being done. There is no expectation, no conviction towards the idea of the rock breaking into pieces but a faith that it is possible and the mind guiding itself towards that possibility with an openness to the work not being done and being done.

With all of the resistances of the work at-hand accepted, the possibility of failure embraced and made conscious, will the rock ever break simply by the mind alone: Every doubt must be turned into a belief in a possibility. The entire time/space potential of the rock must be known in some unconscious and/or conscious capacity. Once this is known, the desired potential is manifested as the remaining unconscious potential manifest: Potentials of the rock remaining in one piece and not many are made unconscious. A broken rock is ever-so-peacefully and elegantly made as the remaining conscious potential.

The negative entity will become unconscious of everything but the existence of a broken rock alone in order to break it with its mind, the pain of the starting amounts of unconsciousness fueling the complete unconsciousness and destruction of the rock. It will dedicate its entire being, sacrifice all of its extraneous qualities just to break that one rock. It will convict itself to one possibility: A rock being destroyed. Once the hatred of every other possibility of the rock still existing is complete, is once the rock destroyed. Suffice to say, the negative entity would find such work folly.

The "maximal ability" found before the sub-logoi's innovation of free will was simply a consciousness that had a completely focused unconsciousness, based on a near-complete consciousness of everything.

Above commentary under Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0. The Ra Material © L/L Research.

Archive: http://web.archive.org/web/2014072118270...pid=158698
[quote='Adonai One' pid='158698' dateline='1405965555']
Quote:79.33 ...Ra: I am Ra. Magical ability is the ability to consciously use the so-called unconscious. Therefore, there was maximal ability prior to the innovation of sub-Logoi’s free will.
Which is my point exactly. I encourage questions if there is a difference in understanding.

Unbound

Positive polarity can also skip the whole will-ful exercise and just use the connection to the unconscious to communicate to the intelligent energy and intelligent infinity of the stone and simple ask that it may divide itself. Thus, the stone and the magician become one and the stone splits simply because it is agreed upon by Creator with Creator.
(07-21-2014, 02:49 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Positive polarity can also skip the whole will-ful exercise and just use the connection to the unconscious to communicate to the intelligent energy and intelligent infinity of the stone and simple ask that it may divide itself. Thus, the stone and the magician become one and the stone splits simply because it is agreed upon by Creator with Creator.

If it really was that simple, would it not be occurring very often by now? Can it not be reasonably assumed there is a process to becoming that conscious of the stone and able to communicate with it?

Unbound

Who said that is a simple task? Of course there is a process to becoming that conscious, but few there are willing or with awareness of it to undertake it. Just because something is possible or available doesn't mean it will in any way be widespread. Consider that the vast majority of the abundance of spiritual/metaphysical knowledge, particularly culturally, has only really emerged in the last century and a half as widely available. I believe there are still plenty of secrets hidden in the world. You may believe that any "true" positively polarized being would share everything openly, but in fact that would be an infringement upon free will to so freely offer the keys to rending the veil. Hence why Ra speaks in such a veiled manner, as an example.
Why have I not stated that process in the very original post of this thread? If not, what do you propose as an alternative?

Unbound

The process you have described her is self with self, with the rock or other self only as an object of the will. What it appears to me you describe here is still entirely an activity of will acting upon the self, with the self as other self. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it is not perfectly effective and true what you are saying, I just don't see it as the only method. This is a very mentally oriented description.

The difference here, in my mind, is the approach to contacting intelligent infinity. From what you describe it appears to me that all the processes are just of the self. In the approach I consider much of the mental consideration of potentials and the like are entirely unnecessary but rather one approaches in terms of communication rather than through the willing of desire.

It is true, that the same thing is happening either way, a connection from intelligent infinity to intelligent infinity, but my point was to express that there isn't just one method or technique for achieving that such as through personal meditation upon one's own will.

Simply, you express what I see as more of a Left-Handed or Left Brained approached, whereas my mind orients towards more the Right.
How is intelligent infinity not the mind, the mind of all again? How does it not contain the entire macrocosm that is the self? How can the process of becoming conscious of unconsciousness differ?

Unbound

To define intelligent infinity as purely the mind is, I believe, erroneous because to do so is to limit infinity in its conception. This is a point I believe we have disagreed on for some time. It does not really "contain" it, but rather the microcosmic self is an analog to the macrocosmic self, they are both one, two points in a circle. As for how can it differ I would say it is different entirely based upon what is conscious and what is unconscious.

This whole thread once again beggars the extensive question of what is "conscious/unconscious".

Quote:(3.8) This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rock-ness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.
Quote:1.0... The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

I think this clearly denotes this reality to its reachable limits is mind.

Unbound

You may find it peculiar to consider but in my conception mind is an aspect of the One Thought, not the One Thought being the aspect of some mind.
Thought - From Middle English thought, ithoȝt, from Old English þōht, ġeþōht (“process of thinking, thought; mind; a thought, idea, purpose; decree; compassion, viscera”)?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/thought

Unbound

Also, in the Ra view, the mind does not contact intelligent infinity directly but rather uses the shuttle of the spirit.

Quote:(30.2) The mind is a complex which reflects the inpourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the inpourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.

(07-21-2014, 03:50 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Thought - From Middle English thought, ithoȝt, from Old English þōht, ġeþōht (“process of thinking, thought; mind; a thought, idea, purpose; decree; compassion, viscera”)?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/thought

That is all well and good, but I still make a distinction between the One Thought that is the Logos of Intelligent Infinity, and the concept of mind.
It is clearly said the mind is the roots of it all akin to a tree and that the base of the roots are correlated with the spirit.

"Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex."

A direct contactor in fact.

You're free to make your distinction. I'll continue to disagree as I'm unconvinced.

Unbound

[Image: A_handcar_pump_trolley_UK.jpg]

One side of the handle is Mind, the other side is Body, and Spirit is the tram. The railway is the pathway of consciousness funneling itself in to intelligent infinity according to the design of the spirit, the tram.

(07-21-2014, 03:55 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It is clearly said the mind is the roots of it all akin to a tree and that the base of the roots are correlated with the spirit.

"Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex."

A direct contactor in fact.

You're free to make your distinction. I'll continue to disagree as I'm unconvinced.

Yes, a direct contactor of spirit, but the spirit is not intelligent infinity.
Your point is?

Unbound

That mind is a construct and tool and is not the substance of things themselves. However, I also am very stretched to find terms for the concepts I am getting at and I admit what I have available does poorly.

I am attempting to make a distinction between mind and that which generates perception of mind.
Quote:13.6 Questioner: From this infinity then must come what we experience as creation. What was the next step or the next evolvement?

Ra: I am Ra. Infinity became aware. This was the next step.

13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

Where is the spirit in this?

Unbound

This is my exact point, infinity does not equal mind. How do you conclude that Infinity or Intelligent Infinity is equal to the concept of mind? Where does it say that infinity is mind?

Body/Mind/Spirit are concepts used by Intelligent Infinity, they are tools for experience.
Where in there does Ra say infinity does not equate the mind?

"How do you conclude that Infinity or Intelligent Infinity is equal to the concept of mind? Where does it say that infinity is mind?"

Where it says awareness is the original part of the creation thus the most direct link to intelligent infinity, awareness being the singular quality of the mind. Even the term intelligence ought to make the link:

Intelligence - late Middle English: via Old French from Latin intelligentia, from intelligere ‘understand’

Unbound

One, that is an argument from silence fallacy. Two, awareness does not necessitate mind, as awareness of potential for mind would precede experience of mind. Three, intelligence comes first, mind spawns from intelligence for mind is an awareness of an aspect of intelligence. There is no point that I have found where Intelligent Infinity is correlated with Mind in the Ra Material, they are always considered distinct concepts.

I also don't know how you get that awareness is the singular quality of mind, if Infinity is the first thing in existence, and the Awareness of Infinity is the second, where exactly does mind come in to play? Why would not Ra at any point make a parallel between Intelligent Infinity and Mind itself? In fact, they discussed the congruency of Faith with Intelligent Infinity, rather than Mind.
If awareness does not equate the mind to you, I don't think this discussion can bear much fruit. This semantic difference is what defines this conversation. I do not know how one cannot equate the intelligence of infinity to the intelligence of the mind.

Mind is an inseparable property of awareness. Awareness is an inseparable property of mind. I do not see how this can be falsified.

Most importantly, I do not how one could separate "one original thought" from the concept of a thought being produced in a manner as a mind would produce thought and not consider it all mind.

Unbound

Mind is a container, a reflector, the intelligence of infinity IS the intelligence that is found in mind, but the mind is a reflector or vessel for the intelligence of infinity, mind itself contains and has no intelligence in the way I understand it, rather it conveys the intelligence of infinity through intelligence energy.

However, no, I do not equate mind with awareness for awareness is something which precedes mind, to me. Awareness of a concept of mind has to exist before mind can be utilized as a concept functional for experience.
You escape any axiomatic basis prescribed in the material. I cannot engage in the discussion of theory this far-removed (subjectively) as the guidelines of this forum will inevitably gag us.

Otherwise, provide some semblance of reference to The Ra Material. That will appease.

Unbound

How is that?

Quote:Mind is an inseparable property of awareness. Awareness is an inseparable property of mind. I do not see how this can be falsified.

I equally do not see how it can be proven.

Quote:The mind is a complex which reflects the inpourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This is my understanding of mind and why I do not equate it with intelligent infinity or awareness. Also for my use of the term "reflection" of the intelligence of infinity.
Most people, Tanner, would simply cite "Reductio ad absurdum" for this entire argument of definitions, as to separate the concept of awareness from the mind is to make a total mess of the English language.

"Mind - the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought."

Unbound

I did not say that mind does not function through awareness, just that awareness does not originate in the mind but rather the mind originates in awareness.
The rock analogy reminds me of that part in the matrix film where that gifted child sais to Neo "Instead of trying to bend the spoon, realise there is no spoon".

So once you realise that the rock in front of you is in fact an illusion you can then communicate to its metaphysical self, if that's the correct term.

My understanding of majik (I prefer that spelling) though is to consciously enter into the deeper portions of mind, or the collective unconscious that Jung refers to in the attempt to witness truth that has yet to manifest. Then serving others (imo) by aligning with and conveying that which has been un veiled, whether it be art, healing, teaching or simply being.
(07-21-2014, 05:03 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I did not say that mind does not function through awareness, just that awareness does not originate in the mind but rather the mind originates in awareness.

And, currently, we have nothing in The Ra Material to engage and compare this with. Only opposing inferences.
Pages: 1 2