Bring4th

Full Version: Who else sometimes feels lost here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't follow many of the discussions that go on on this forum, particularly about the archetypes. How many others get confused when reading some of the other's posts?

A1, you're one of those I can't semantically follow. And when you get in a good discussion with Tanner, I can't follow you both.

I fear I may be missing out on good tidbits.

My mind just can't comprehend it. I feel like I'm still in elementary school.
The language is highly stilted to very condensed concepts that have assumed meanings that are not inherently explained. It's not you, it's the mess we call language.

The discussions are often about just making the language semantically meaningful rather than discussing and applying the concepts. It's just some assume the language is automatically clear and applicable. I say nay especially when some bundles of concepts have very little practical and explainable use as they stand.
Don't worry about not understanding the archetypes. It's not an area that appeals to all, myself included. It may just be a sign that you're not intended to focus upon such a subject.