Bring4th

Full Version: Religious, Spiritual and Mystical Overload: Believing in many baseless convictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a moderately recent period in my spirituality where I discovered disincarnate entities existed after seeing much real phenomena. Tangible, real personal proof of the existence of something more than meets the eye.

Then I said to myself, if disincarnate entities are real, is not mystical concept x real? Come on, it could be real as this one thing wasn't real to me before. Thus I started taking on a book-load of spiritual beliefs that really had nothing to do with seeing disincarnate entities as a phenomenon but, hey, they were mentioned in channelings and by other spiritual people. They had to be right, right?

Eventually the numerous spiritual convictions not based on actual, real experience began piling up and I began wondering how any of this crap had any basis. My mind began to really crumble from the fact I was using knowledge based on thin air. Soon it came to me that I had no reason to believe in 99% of the spiritual beliefs out there and I threw them all away.

But now I have people pushing some of these baseless beliefs onto me that have not been proven to me in any case.

Tell me how can anyone believe in complex mystical, spiritual concepts without seeing any proof of their application, use and validity? And why should anyone expect me to believe in them and apply them?
Believe what you want, you're the authority.
Learning faith and how to utilize it are common lesson plans that we undertake in 3D, especially those of us who are also working on indigo-ray lessons.

Or maybe this platitude is baseless mysticism that I have subscribed to by fault of invalid teachings and superficial emotions.

What do you believe in? What has been proven to you beyond a shadow of a doubt that you feel comfortable subscribing to as part of your world view?
I know of only a faith in desires and beliefs that are likely to be useful within a risk that is desired. I feel there is no faith that is required or necessary. I find such a faith to be depolarizing.

I believe we are a direct manifestation of the big bang and that the big bang contained some semblance of consciousness as we are consciousness.

I believe the complexity of some human psyche's cannot be explained by evolution distilling a consciousness in one life. I thus assume the soul reincarnates after being conditioned by numbers upon numbers of bodies.

I believe the migration of the soul shows that consciousness is a transmutable substance that can be connected directly to the physical through what is known as disincarnate entities becoming incarnate or interacting with the incarnate.

I believe this migration shows a evolution towards every individual being becoming a macrocosmic being, capable of being aware of all things as the self; As the desire to be incarnate seems to provide some form of greater acceptance and awareness that exponentially grows. Also known as, The Law of One, in that this process shows constant oneness in its inevitabilities.

Beyond this, I find inferences that can be disproven and thrown away quite easily or perhaps found to be distorted information.
I wonder if disincarnates have more fun.
It's hard to believe anything once you realize how many memories we re-interpret, and how bias our perceptions are.