Bring4th

Full Version: How does 3D feel to you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now I honestly feel trapped in 3D.
I can't push through the illusion.
It's like I'm in a box that's not much bigger than me,
observing an illusory "outer" world.

I'm trapped in myself. I remember it wasn't always like this.

I feel trapped.

Any advice on how to get untrapped?
Try some new thoughts, actions, or beliefs?

If you want things to change, then you have got to change because change starts from within. Can't let the fear of change or the unknown stop you.

On a more specific level, perhaps talk to Guy Needler? It also may be helpful to list the suggestions you've tried in the past (this forum is filled with suggestions given to you in other threads) and state what didn't work. You are pretty good about talking about what did work, like breathing exercises. But for those of us who want to help you, getting feedback on what methods did and didn't work for you might help us help you.

What's been your count of good days versus bad days thus far?
In a typical week I'll have 2 bad days and 5 good ones.
It was the music that I listened to that made me feel trapped.
So I won't listen to it anymore.

I can't seem to meditate because I feel too wired. It's hard to get deep.
I get anxiety towards meditating. I feel it more when I do meditate.
So it's easier for me not to.

But I remember times when I did meditate and got relaxed,
where I didn't feel my body anymore. I liked those times.
They were more freeing.

Thank you xise for the advice.

I don't feel so trapped now because I know it was the music.
Gem you seem to have very strong responses to music, what kind of music relaxes you/makes you feel peaceful?
Focusing too much on spiritual pursuits can be exhausting, so I have felt trapped also at times. Existing too much in the mind is not good. These days I feel motivated to learn and do things that connect me to life and the present moment in very real ways, which would actually be considered spiritual or sacramental living. I feel called to pay more attention to what I do with my body, and use it as a tool spiritually. Things like being in nature, connecting with the Earth, connecting with people, growing food, learning about plants and animals, canning vegetables, foraging, and wildcrafting.
When the trap is desired, it is no longer a trap.
(07-23-2014, 07:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Any advice on how to get untrapped?

Focus on the hole and you see the hole.

Focus on the whole and you see the whole.