Bring4th

Full Version: Trusting only myself...100%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've come to a point in life where I can no longer trust any spirit guides or light beings in the dream state/metaphysical realms. I only trust myself and my own intentions when it comes to dreams, as well as lucid dreams. Of course there are degrees of trust, but I'm talking about FULL or BLIND trust. I question everything, and as long as I am alive in this realm, I will continue to do so...it is in my nature since being a child, and I have no intention of changing that attitude. It was a very taxing attitude for a while, but it has now become a comical/liberating attitude for me, as well as a subconscious safeguard against anyone who would like to mess around with me in this experience (physical or metaphysical). I realize there is VERRRY little information in the Law of One that I believe 100%, but that's mostly because the rest of it just seems unimportant to me.

In a recent meditation I stated to myself and to the cosmos my intention for the rest of this incarnation, concerning "outside" help. It went something like this...

"Only my higher self, and those guides who I chose to help me through this life before I was born are allowed to influence me in my non-physical adventures. Since I do not know who those guides are or what they look like, I cannot trust them fully either, so I will in essence only be trusting myself."

This new attitude is partly a response to the concept of malevolent beings who would try to trick you, as well as my dissatisfaction with veiled information (symbols meant to be interpreted) that is offered by those who must respect my free will.

It's quite humorous to me that when I am fully conscious in the metaphysical realms, I only trust myself 100% and my intentions to experience different things while exploring those realms. I have met quite a few beings who were seemingly individual entities and not just a manifestation of my desires AND who felt very much compassionate to me, but I still cannot trust any of them. Not fully. And I like it that way. BigSmile

I can imagine myself at the end of this incarnation, waking in my metaphysical body saying to myself, "well, this life is over, I do not fully trust any outside entities to guide me to any new realms, Now I will wait for my loved ones to finish their lives, and then find my way home solo." This thought bring me much joy and excitement.

I wanted to share this new outlook, and I am interested in what kind of reflections or thoughts you might have concerning your own experience, in relation to this overall attitude I just described...I highly enjoy reading your perspectives on my perspective, and as always...

Godspeed!
Frankly, I find your stance disturbing, but that is because it takes me back to where I have been many times in my life. This is not where I am now, fully trusting in the One Creator. This illusion is not the cold place it was for me, as it is for you now.

You are mentally and metaphysically where you are, and this is for a purpose. I could tell you what will happen next, but that is for you to find out. You won't like it, but you will learn from it.

Good luck brother.
Ah, so you've been there many times before in your life you say. How did you feel then? I do not feel cold or disconnected from source...and I do not mistrust my higher self and the grand plan of this life. How could I, when I perceive myself to be at one with my higher self and the grand plan.

I always value your perspective Peregrinus, but remember that we can be at similar places in life (past for you, present for me in this ex.) and yet be having almost opposite experiences of similar perspectives.

The teacher resides within, as does the student. We are already at one with our guides...Help does not come DOWN from heaven, we are already at one with all that is holy and pure...we see it as outside ourselves because that is one way we can perceive it.

So when I say I do not trust outside help, I only trust myself...I am not separating myself from anything at all...I am integrating the concept that we are already complete/perfect/at-one. No "outside" help is necessary, only because my perspective has shifted. I know this all sounds dramatic, but this has been and continues to be a subtle shift of perspective for me...

Godspeed!

Brittany

I would simply go with what Q'uo says at the beginning of EVERY meditation. Take what resonates with you. Leave the rest behind. Ultimately it is up to you to be responsible for your own growth. No one else can be who you are or take away your free will. If someone or something else doesn't feel right to you, there's no law saying you have to offer yourself up to them/it anyway. We were given the powers of reasoning, discernment and judgment for a reason. Making choices is how we graduate in this density. However, I believe that sometimes having a little faith is the only way to grow in a situation. And sometimes a little trust is the only way to become more in harmony with another self. Other Selves weren't just put there as decorations. It is our interactions that keep the symphony flowing, that keep adding more pieces to the puzzle. Knowing each other is how we know ourselves, our wisdom reaching higher and higher until there is no such thing as Other Self. To decide which is which is entirely up to you.

Of course, this is all simply my own humble opinion.
By its very nature, distrust is seperating.

This trust issue is one I think we all battle with. Since we are unity, if the self cannot trust the other self, on cannot trust the self, and if one cannot trust the self, one cannot trust the other self. Is it the self or the other self that you initially perceive this distrust in, and why?
Turtle- I think you are talking about questioning everything and challenging everything before you incorporate those concepts in your life. And not blindly following some advice just because they came from a dignified entity.

I am the say way. I question/challenge everything including Q'UO and Ra. And they would not expect anything less from us. This is what Q'UO want us to do in every single channeling interaction.

But in my opinion Trust does not get damaged just because you question or challenge something. I can trust Q'UO absolutely and still have a divergent expression from them. As we are individuals with free will and have our own slant of Law of One. I trust Q'UO, RA and others completely to come to my aid when asked for. But I would not kowtow to them and consider them my Master. No body and I repeat nobody has that kind of power over us. Ra has specifically avoided questions to avoid such a treatment. We humans have a tendency to do just that.

I think Trust without questioning/challenging may lead to abrogating of free will. Trust with challenging leads to further expansion of expression of Law of One.
(02-26-2010, 09:35 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Turtle- I think you are talking about questioning everything and challenging everything before you incorporate those concepts in your life. And not blindly following some advice just because they came from a dignified entity.

I am the say way. I question/challenge everything including Q'UO and Ra. And they would not expect anything less from us. This is what Q'UO want us to do in every single channeling interaction.

But in my opinion Trust does not get damaged just because you question or challenge something. I can trust Q'UO absolutely and still have a divergent expression from them. As we are individuals with free will and have our own slant of Law of One. I trust Q'UO, RA and others completely to come to my aid when asked for. But I would not kowtow to them and consider them my Master. No body and I repeat nobody has that kind of power over us. Ra has specifically avoided questions to avoid such a treatment. We humans have a tendency to do just that.

I think Trust without questioning/challenging may lead to abrogating of free will. Trust with challenging leads to further expansion of expression of Law of One.

Well said fool...BigSmile
And Turtle...do what you will...All is well. mho
Heart
My spiritual journey, in my mind, started with carlos castaneda, and I have since than been quite fond of the solo game. I feel very energized by exploring unknown territory by myself, I have not really had any meditation/metaphysical experiences, aside from a small bit of lucid dreaming, most of my experiences have been in the physical, and there aren't a whole lot of em. I have a lot of respect for scrutiny and discernment, My heart lets me know anything I need to know, if it doesn't feel right, than it's not right, not at that point in time anyways, ultimately we all have to walk our paths as we all know, and I'm happy to follow whatever path my heart sets up for me!
(02-26-2010, 08:48 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]By its very nature, distrust is seperating.

This trust issue is one I think we all battle with. Since we are unity, if the self cannot trust the other self, on cannot trust the self, and if one cannot trust the self, one cannot trust the other self. Is it the self or the other self that you initially perceive this distrust in, and why?

^^
that which you have written I have read here, by that logic what you have written i have written which is decreed by low of one. so in essence what i have written, that which I've read, and that which i did not understand what i have written then makes it known to all in many confusing manners that...

okay i lost myself, if i may sum up in one word that which i am trying to express.

Huh?

hey turtle you have my back dude. but if you gong down this path make sure you radiate yourself 95% self. it'll suck if you have to repeat this cycle 3rd density as partial service to others. i support ya 100% in any path you take.

well see each other again during our 6th density communion see ya in a couple hundred thousand years.
(02-26-2010, 11:49 PM)blade8r Wrote: [ -> ]that which you have written I have read here, by that logic what you have written i have written which is decreed by low of one. so in essence what i have written, that which I've read, and that which i did not understand what i have written then makes it known to all in many confusing manners that...

okay i lost myself, if i may sum up in one word that which i am trying to express.

Huh?

Since everything is a reflection of the self, if one does not trust others, it means he does not trust himself.

(02-26-2010, 11:49 PM)blade8r Wrote: [ -> ]well see each other again during our 6th density communion see ya in a couple hundred thousand years.

If you are talking about completing 6th density after ascension from the 3rd density, it takes, if everything goes very smoothly, at least 2.3 billion years for sto, and longer for sts.
That amount of time made me laugh uncontrollably for a good few moments, and not because lack of belief...
Time in time/space is viewed differently than here in space/time. What we might perceive as the time of a year in this illusion of space/time might be the time one perceives a smile in time/space.
@Peregrinus
Since everything is a reflection of the self, if one does not trust others, it means he does not trust himself.

cool. that was simply put.
(02-26-2010, 11:49 PM)blade8r Wrote: [ -> ]well see each other again during our 6th density communion see ya in a couple hundred thousand years.
@peregrinus
If you are talking about completing 6th density after ascension from the 3rd density, it takes, if everything goes very smoothly, at least 2.3 billion years for sto, and longer for sts.

nah i was just talking about from my understanding 3rd density if it goes smooth is 75000 years. and 4th density is 90,000 years or 30 million years collectively i can't for the life of me remember what the length of 5th density is. and in the end of 5th density i remember 6th density have a cycle of 2.5 million years.

and 7th density have many billion years as such.

but if you look at the individual soul it'll add up to about 700-800 thousand years before a collective sense. when we move on to 6th density. and some time during that period we'll meet that guy again.

btw here is the link if i got the infomartion correct. you can prove me wrong though if you really think it's 2.3 billion years. maybe your thinking that in a collective sense.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ra_mat...dingra.htm
1st) 2 billion years
2nd) 4.6 billion years
3rd) 75,000 thousand years in three 25,000 year harvests, or until ready to ascend, or repeat
4th) Unknown See Below (Each incarnation is 90,000 years)
5th) 2.227 billion years in the fourth and fifth ---> Ra spent 2.3 billion years getting to where they are now from the 3rd density - 73 million to go
6th) 75,000,000
7th) Unknown

This is what I gathered from the Ra Materials
(02-26-2010, 08:48 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]By its very nature, distrust is separating.

This trust issue is one I think we all battle with.

Excellent call!

Additionally, the quest to find That which beyond trust/distrust (one's essential being) is a most worthy pursuit, I should think.
(02-27-2010, 02:21 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]1st) 2 billion years
2nd) 4.6 billion years
3rd) 75,000 thousand years in three 25,000 year harvests, or until ready to ascend, or repeat
5th) 2.227 billion years in the fourth and fifth ---> Ra spent 2.3 billion years getting to where they are now from the 3rd density - 73 million to go
6th) 75,000,000
7th) Unknown

sorry Peregrinus i still disagree with you. i think you forget that it took Ra Billion years Collectively. the math to some extent isn't totally accurate.

but it's mostly due to the fact that i don't purely subjugate my information from channeled material.

like take example the 4th density human entities from the Andromedan Constellation have 2000-4000 year long incarnations. the human entities from Pleiades's have a similar life span.

i can't speak for an idea that 4th density individuals have a 90,000 year long life incarnations. i wouldn't want to live that long. even if my culture had full holographic technology. it would take what? 3 incarnation worth of experiencing to have a complete 2.5 million years cycle's collectively.

just my 2 cents.
(02-26-2010, 08:48 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]By its very nature, distrust is seperating.

By that logic it is "separating" to distrust in STS entities when they offer their services of domination/manipulation. Well then how do you work together with a STS entity then? YOU DON'T!! lol. If you offer them love-without-fear and say "I will not be dominated by you" then you repel them and they perceive you as too strong to manipulate. Of course it is separating to distrust them...they are on a completely different vibrational reality that STO beings cannot even experience (speaking of 4d and up). STO and STS are jumbled up together in this 3d reality because we are in the choosing grounds, as per Ra's description.

Yes we are all one and all that jazz...but for 4d, 5d, and beginning 6d, we are NOT unified (just as I am not aware of your thoughts and am not living your life)...the road forks before it comes back in 6d's realm of unity. Paradox exists and is just as "real" as infinite unity, even if it is not the "highest and only truth".

thefool hit the nail on the head when he said "I think you are talking about questioning everything and challenging everything before you incorporate those concepts in your life. And not blindly following some advice just because they came from a dignified entity." - That's exactly what I am talking about. In my original post I said there are degrees of trust that I am cool with...but blind trust is worthless to me. If I follow anyone or anything without investigating it in some fashion, I will never know if I am being led on...

and that is one of the MOST efficient ways I've seen STS entities act...they start off very new-agey and lovey dovey with their teachings and then incorporate dates of prophecy with doom attached and get people living in fear again...lots of people for example do this on youtube when they "channel" stuff.

Does this clarify where I am coming from Peregrinus? I love clarifying communication, and this is always a good practice on these forums (not so much fun in person, I don't go this far into belief concepts with people in general).

Also, to blade8r, I re-read my posts and have NO idea where you got this idea that I somehow decided to "turn STS" just because I am now trusting myself more than outside help. What?? lol.

Godspeed!
Trust is ultimately trust in the One creator, in the self, and since the self will not hurt the self, it is illogical to worry about it.

When it comes to domination, there is only such a thing if oneself allows it, chooses it, for the self is the spirit, and that is indomitable.

When Ponchus Pilat asked Jehoshua "What should I do with you?", Jehoshua replied "You can do nothing to me. I have already chosen". In this Jehoshua meant that what Ponchus Pilat and the Romans did and would do was what he had chosen to be done, for Jehoshua understood they were mirrors of the self.

Viewing existence from that of the great ape body we inhabit is a small and limited view, for we are so much more than that.

You are correct brother. These are not lessons of the 3rd, 4th, 5th, or early 6th, unless one chooses them to be. Perhaps it takes that long to understand this lesson.

I bid thee well on your journey of distrust BigSmile
(02-27-2010, 07:51 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Also, to blade8r, I re-read my posts and have NO idea where you got this idea that I somehow decided to "turn STS" just because I am now trusting myself more than outside help. What?? lol.

Godspeed!

Dude! he got your back regardless of the orientation. I don't think you can beat that BigSmile

But I have to admit that your post was a little confusing to understand at first. I had to re-read and make an effort to understand the meaning.
Hmm..yeah I've noticed that when I start threads, I end up having to re-clarify what I mean a lot. Law of Confusion at it's finest!

Godspeed!
What do you mean? :p
(02-27-2010, 02:21 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]1st) 2 billion years
2nd) 4.6 billion years
6th) 75,000,000
7th) Unknown

Quote:Questioner: How long is a cycle of experience in fourth density in our years?

Ra: The cycle of experience is approximately 30 million of your years if the entities are not capable of being harvested sooner. There is in this density a harvest which is completely the function of the readiness of the social memory complex. It is not structured as is your own, for it deals with a more transparent distortion of the One Infinite Creator.
Correction then. We know for sure...

1st) Varied
2nd) Varied
3rd) 75,000 years in three 25,000 year harvests. Rinse and repeat as required.
4th) 30,000,000 years (Each incarnation is 90,000 years)
5th) Unknown
6th) 75,000,000
7th) Unknown
(02-26-2010, 03:39 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to share this new outlook, and I am interested in what kind of reflections or thoughts you might have concerning your own experience, in relation to this overall attitude I just described...I highly enjoy reading your perspectives on my perspective, and as always...

Godspeed!

I will share my perspective on your perspective. Shy
I have come to a similar place- this is how I describe it from my point of view

I believe we each ‘own’ only our own perspective, and as a facet of the creator we can be offered perspectives from other facets but since it is only a offering it is our decision as to whether to accept the offer or not or even to say -some of that perspective is useful or valid to me at this time but the rest I will leave be- The only discernment that matters in this reality is yours and if you don't trust your own discernment 100% then you are subject to setting up an "Other" as some kind of an authority over you which then further sets you up for disappointment not to mention a power struggle of sorts as you will probably need to balance this out at some point with rebellion. (my opinion)

Because having the knowledge of the “higher self”, channeled material, and dreams and such is great, but who is living this life now?

So I say it’s great that you have come to a place where you trust yourself.

Please feel free to clarify if I have misunderstood.

Heart
zanny
(02-28-2010, 09:13 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]I will share my perspective on your perspective. Shy
I have come to a similar place- this is how I describe it from my point of view

I believe we each ‘own’ only our own perspective, and as a facet of the creator we can be offered perspectives from other facets but since it is only a offering it is our decision as to whether to accept the offer or not or even to say -some of that perspective is useful or valid to me at this time but the rest I will leave be- The only discernment that matters in this reality is yours and if you don't trust your own discernment 100% then you are subject to setting up an "Other" as some kind of an authority over you which then further sets you up for disappointment not to mention a power struggle of sorts as you will probably need to balance this out at some point with rebellion. (my opinion)

Because having the knowledge of the “higher self”, channeled material, and dreams and such is great, but who is living this life now?

So I say it’s great that you have come to a place where you trust yourself.

Please feel free to clarify if I have misunderstood.

Heart
zanny

No way dude, you said it perfectly. I couldn't have described how I see things better than you did, and I DID try with my first post, lol. Well written, and much kudos!

Godspeed!
All paths lead to the Creator…if that is the intent. No one ever said it would be a short or straight path though. Smile

Richard
(02-28-2010, 12:28 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]No way dude, you said it perfectly. I couldn't have described how I see things better than you did, and I DID try with my first post, lol. Well written, and much kudos!

Godspeed!

I think you did a fine job... You spoke from the heart and that is where I heard you.

On a side note I have come across a few of your posts while browsing and find that we are on what I would call a 'similar thought stream.'

It is fun when this happens~! BigSmile

Heart
zanny
(02-27-2010, 06:35 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm..yeah I've noticed that when I start threads, I end up having to re-clarify what I mean a lot. Law of Confusion at it's finest!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdKa9bXVinE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdKa9bXVinE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
(03-03-2010, 05:40 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2010, 06:35 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm..yeah I've noticed that when I start threads, I end up having to re-clarify what I mean a lot. Law of Confusion at it's finest!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdKa9bXVinE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdKa9bXVinE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

YES!!! I love that movie!

Godspeed!
Which one is that? Quest for the Holy Grail?
Pages: 1 2