Bring4th

Full Version: MH17 crash Malaysia Airlines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The picture below indicates that the recently crashed plane MH17 is actually the missing MH370??

[Image: 29kugpx.jpg]
someone also said they were twin planes ... but that's just Coast 2 Coast and George Noory talking BigSmile
Finally! I was waiting for someone to offer up some conspiracy theory on this site.

I actually think there is a very high likelihood that there is some kind of deception at play with this... But I am discovering that I am less and less interested in this type of thing. I am not making fun of anyone who is, however.
Well the problem are the BRICS countries and their new bank. It's a danger for the IMF and the Worldbank, the US en EU are realizing that.

After the crash, on the same day, without sufficient investigation and proof, the US and EU blamed Russia.

There is something big going on.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/2...2K20140724

Another plane disappeared from radar.
Its obvious that there is conflict between the NWO gang and BRIC that has been raging for a while and is heating up. Benjamin Fulford is probably one of the best guys i have seen on the case before. He was talking about Bric back in 2008 which was a while before i saw it become more main stream. I do grow some what weary of all of it and don't tent to focus on it. I think i have gotten to the point when i can simply intuitively know if something deeper is going down. At this point in the game i think anyone with any idea on this type of stuff knows somethings up.
Post deleted.
Wouldn't fly to high nowdays chances are you will fall out of the sky.
(07-24-2014, 01:13 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Well the problem are the BRICS countries and their new bank. It's a danger for the IMF and the Worldbank, the US en EU are realizing that.

After the crash, on the same day, without sufficient investigation and proof, the US and EU blamed Russia.

This show is going to get much more interesting. I'm hearing that BRICS nations officials who were trying to start their new financial system were on that flight. Putin has done a great job standing up to the elite, but his idea for a new financial system is being attacked. Meanwhile, Christine Lagarde wants to confiscate pension funds and IRAs, as the IMF and governments are out of money. I doubt they will be successful. Lagard's numerology timing would indicate that they have already been unsuccessful in what they wanted to do.

I wonder when the rats will start exiting the ship. Last one off will receive a life sentence of hard time for sure (karma is a bummer for them). First one off gets a slap on the wrist.
(07-24-2014, 09:41 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2014, 01:13 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Well the problem are the BRICS countries and their new bank. It's a danger for the IMF and the Worldbank, the US en EU are realizing that.

This show is going to get much more interesting. I'm hearing that BRICS nations officials who were trying to start their new financial system were on that flight. Putin has done a great job standing up to the elite, but his idea for a new financial system is being attacked. Meanwhile, Christine Lagarde wants to confiscate pension funds and IRAs, as the IMF and governments are out of money. I doubt they will be successful. Lagard's numerology timing would indicate that they have already been unsuccessful in what they wanted to do.

I wonder when the rats will start exiting the ship. Last one off will receive a life sentence of hard time for sure (karma is a bummer for them). First one off gets a slap on the wrist.

The French guillotine is ready....BigSmile