Bring4th

Full Version: Anyone heard of this - DNA Encoder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
I wonder if anyone has more information on "DNA Encoder"?

The encoder works by manipulating in very small scale sequences of chemicals bound together in certain fashion.

The encoder is divided into designer+sequencer, interpreter+sequence, testing environment, packer+copier, live production

- The designer part is where have large overview of the model you are trying to produce. It sort-of tells you what you are trying to do. It is very abstract model. You play with thoughts and convert them into ideas.

- The sequencer part translates a set of instructions into a sequence. The sequence then mirrors itself and forms RNA. The RNA then mirrors itself and forms DNA.

- The "interpreter" part decodes the DNA to RNA, and then "plays" the sequence (what you call as RNA) and decodes it into a set of instructions to follow

- The sequence contains all the instructions, hard-wired information, and other necessary information so the interpreter can decode the sequence to do animate itself.

- The testing environment allows you to test each parts of the interpreter and sequence.

- Packer allows you to pack the whole sequence into a "package" or envelope. You use this to protect the sequence from environmental stress.

- Copier allows your DNA sequence to replicate itself. If your DNA is direct copy, then it is called cloning/budding. If you create an interpreter+sequence where DNA grows in certain fashion and creates a copy of itself, it is called sexual reproduction
(e.g., chicken --> egg --> chicken)

Live production is "project finish", where you make the fruits of your work known. This is after you suitably tested your work and ready to place it onto a planet, or suitable location.

This is in other words, 2nd density octave creator.

The operation of this device requires huge amount of power to operate and highly skill to operate.

Anyone heard of this?
It's the original self-modifying, self-replicating code engine that instantiates its own virtual machine at runtime. I haven't heard of a test environment. As far as I can tell all changes are made live in the production environment (also called our current universe) and patches are rarely deployed (which is why we call them miracles).

Other than the spiritual purpose, I think each component you described has been well defined by science.

David Wilcock has a lot of material about the helical structure as an inherent energy pattern that organizes whatever matter it finds in the universe. Have you seen his material about that?

For "packer" I think you may like to read about the work of Dr. Emanuel Revici. He studied the way that the periodic table of the elements matches the evolutionary scales of cell biology. Each row of the periodic table is involved with a particular level of organic structure, which encapsulates earlier structures in their own native environment while packaging them for a higher level of communication. (Somewhat like closures & continuations in functional programming.) Eidem's biography of Revici includes a lot of material about this science.

After reading the Ra books, I've come to believe that the absence of a life form structure using the topmost rows of the periodic table means that this is where the integration of social memory complexes will occur.

I'll again mention "Electrical nutrition" as an excellent book about how food is integrated into the body at a cellular level, and how the mindfulness of its preparation affects its nutritional value. I think the quantum/cell level material in that book is excellent, although I had to set aside many of the author's spiritual & relationship concepts as not useful for my journey at this time.

If you combine Wilcock's and Revici's ideas, then the only high-energy part is to have some radioactive materials to start with. Once you have the materials, then the nature of the universe makes them self-organize into nucleic acids, and the process of evolution makes them assemble protective shells that allow the next layer of integration using lighter elements.

I also think that Bucky Fuller's work will be utterly invaluable to your explorations. For your purposes, you could start with "Everything I Know," then Synergetics.
Friends of mine from the Sirius system seem to really know about this Creation technology.
If you ask more specific questions I could try to channel some answers. If you think this would be of benefit.
I guess the entity to ask here in 3D would be Dan Burisch. Carrie are you familiar with the "Ganesh Particle" and Project Lotus? I believe that Crystals can help manifest life forms and that this work is being done here on (in) Earth right now. The problem for many "Visitors" is the degeneration of their DNA - we appear to hold "keys" for their survival in 3D, hence the cooperation with the various 3 letter agencies of our governments. The challenge seems to be the "code" as opposed to the hardware. The type of creating power attributed to your "device" hints at an origin not only of higher Density but of a higher Octave.
What can you tell us about Stargates / Portals ?
(02-27-2010, 12:23 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]If you ask more specific questions I could try to channel some answers. If you think this would be of benefit.

Some questions I would think to ask:
* Start with Carla's challenge for three time affirmation of Christ's love and the entity's orientation to be of service to others.
* What is the most productive strategy for carrie's studies of creation technologies? Is it helpful for certain topics to be understood before others?
* Is there a risk that carrie's understanding of these technologies could let negative entities misuse them for destructive purposes? If so, what protective measures can be taken to ensure that the knowledge will only be available to positive entities?
* Is it useful for carrie's studies to have suggestions and comments "from the peanut gallery" about science principles and other researchers, or does she need spiritual sources only for this information?
* Do the peanut gallery comments serve any useful purpose for others to learn and explore or should that energy be focused elsewhere for greater benefit?
Quote:degeneration of their DNA

Repairing "degeneration of the DNA" -

This involves:
1) A copy of the DNA of the subject or person.
2) Running the decoder on the DNA to turn back DNA into RNA and from RNA into RNA sequences.
3) From the RNA sequences, trace back who wrote it
4) if not possible, try to trace to which most equivalent or compatible sequences
5) compare the differences between the original copy and specimen copy
6) apply a package to add/edit/delete the sequences at particular locations.
7) due to randomness of DNA, this has to be tailored per-person.
8) if not done correctly, the decoder will play back wrong results leading to a new species or infertility or general malfunctions.

The problem is not degeneration of DNA of the species, the problem goes somewhat like this:

- The race messed-up the planet (it's either the oxygen story or need to get more gold)
(Annaki, Greys, etc.)
- The race started to destroy itself and give 101 excuses other than make amends to be responsible and take care of your own planet.
(The enki story, the sumarians, etc.)
- The next closest or equivalent DNA-container (e.g., superhuman-->humans-->gorillas) seems to be worse and worse.
- Due to limitations of DNA, a potential limitation is all the past knowledge accumulated is lost (this is by design, and not flaw)

Reading reports, I believe some of these species damaged the "copier" part so they have to resort to cloning to prevent them from being extinct?
Quote:Stargates / Portals

Stargates are ways to short-cut travel times between one galaxy to another. The more correct term is an artificial black hole which is kept open between two points in space. This is done by applying negative space and time equations and passing a spaceship which can withstand the high pressures into it. Inside, the tube is bluish-black, semi-transparent. The ships are normally in 3's, one is the command, right-side is passenger, left is fuel.