Bring4th

Full Version: A loving relationship can only sustain under The Law of Free will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once one party begins to infringe on their own free will or is infringed upon by another and allows this infringement to continue, the relationship accumulates a debt of unconsciousness. Inevitability, leading to the party becoming unconscious of themselves and in most probabilities, unconscious of the other.

The relationship would only serve a conviction to the falsification of one or more selves that will lead to a lack of desire to sustain the relationship in the first place.

Self-sacrifice, self-infringement is not the answer to happy relationships. Sacrifice and infringement is not the answer either.
(07-25-2014, 05:52 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Once one party begins to infringe on their own free will or is infringed upon by another and allows this infringement to continue, the relationship accumulates a debt of unconsciousness. Inevitability, leading to the party becoming unconscious of themselves and in most probabilities, unconscious of the other.

The relationship would only serve a conviction to the falsification of one or more selves that will lead to a lack of desire to sustain the relationship in the first place.

Self-sacrifice, self-infringement is not the answer to happy relationships. Sacrifice and infringement is not the answer either.

I agree with You Adonai One.
So, how Two may create relationship based on Free Will without mutually infringing "it" in third density?

I would say that fundamental necessity is communication. Further, since We are imperfect Beings in Our physical vehicles (not to mentioned veiled), understanding of Other-Self imperfection is required and acceptance of it. Errors/mistakes are unavoidable in this situation and may be recognized only through above mentioned communication.
That also means that infringement of Other-Self Free Will is unvoidable. What is possible, is a realization of that fact and - if proper intention is in place - learning from mistakes of Self and Other-Self. It is an ongoing process of refining understanding of Self/Other-Self and expressing this understanding in One's behaviour/actions.

Therefore I would say that there are no "perfect" relationships. There are only relationships in which both sides are respecting each Other and are prepare to change in order to create more and more desirable relation for both sides. It is definitely not a work of only "one side" - no matter how "other side" seems to be "enlighten". Even Ra make mistakes Wink
I believe Ra mentioned relationships are the balance between the respecting of free will and the emotional relationship that does not respect free will.

I think also, higher positive forces force us into places where we have what we want but that we wouldn't consciously choose. For instance, with Jim and Carla. They got together but it was several years before Jim properly fell in love with Carla.
Citation needed.

(07-26-2014, 10:35 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Ra mentioned relationships are the balance between the respecting of free will and the emotional relationship that does not respect free will.

I think also, higher positive forces force us into places where we have what we want but that we wouldn't consciously choose. For instance, with Jim and Carla. They got together but it was several years before Jim properly fell in love with Carla.
Yeah, sorry about that, I can't stand it when people say 'Ra said' and then reference incorrect information.

Ra session 18.6 But I've realised that this is not precisely like I have said it, although it is nearly there.

The bit about Jim and Carla is close to the end of Living the Law of One 101.
However, I've somewhat changed my mind here.

I do think that even though we learn things. The Law of One taught about the primacy of Free will. Since you cannot overcome things, if there is a problem with free will then the person will have to meet it later.