Bring4th

Full Version: A Life of Confusion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in another thread, I wrote:

(07-25-2014, 09:01 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...
And real life is endless confusion. There are no clear answers. The pathway rarely just 'opens up' before us, like the waves did for Moses. It's an effort and an application, and there is constant fluctuation of pain and joy, and pain and joy. Clarity is not something to be grasped like a branch from a tree, and then hidden under one's bed, safe forever. No, confusion is an integral part of this place we call earth.

and Adonai One asked:

(07-25-2014, 09:10 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why?

I think this is a line of inquiry deserving of it's own attention and place.

To speak to the point of 'confusion' of living a life on planet earth, I think it is primarily a function of having the Veil in place in the 3d mind. We can't 'see' the full picture of reality (and let alone process it, if we could tap into the raw data stream, it would be like 6 billion twitter accounts feeding information in a continual flow), and so we are only ever going to see a very slanted snapshot of what we think is our 'reality'. That limited information will lead to decisions being made with limited evidence/data. That is the basis for 'Confusion' in my mind.

A Ra quote regards subjective acceptance vs subjective knowing comes to mind:

Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density.

this lack of 'knowing' in this density leads to situations where the Faith can be developed. Subjective Acceptance, without knowing the full parameters of a situation, and yet founded on the desire to 'seek the love within the moment', is one way to address this inherent situation of lack of complete information.

- -

And I am also fully cognisant that people will understand the term 'confusion' in different ways, and different contexts, and that Ra themselves gave the Law of Free Will an alternate name, that of the Law of Confusion. So yes, when I wrote about 'confusion' in my original post in the other thread, it can be read in an individual way.
(07-26-2014, 12:25 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in another thread, I wrote:

(07-25-2014, 09:01 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...
And real life is endless confusion. There are no clear answers. The pathway rarely just 'opens up' before us, like the waves did for Moses. It's an effort and an application, and there is constant fluctuation of pain and joy, and pain and joy. Clarity is not something to be grasped like a branch from a tree, and then hidden under one's bed, safe forever. No, confusion is an integral part of this place we call earth.

and Adonai One asked:

(07-25-2014, 09:10 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why?

I think this is a line of inquiry deserving of it's own attention and place.

To speak to the point of 'confusion' of living a life on planet earth, I think it is primarily a function of having the Veil in place in the 3d mind. We can't 'see' the full picture of reality (and let alone process it, if we could tap into the raw data stream, it would be like 6 billion twitter accounts feeding information in a continual flow), and so we are only ever going to see a very slanted snapshot of what we think is our 'reality'. That limited information will lead to decisions being made with limited evidence/data. That is the basis for 'Confusion' in my mind.

A Ra quote regards subjective acceptance vs subjective knowing comes to mind:

Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density.

this lack of 'knowing' in this density leads to situations where the Faith can be developed. Subjective Acceptance, without knowing the full parameters of a situation, and yet founded on the desire to 'seek the love within the moment', is one way to address this inherent situation of lack of complete information.

- -

And I am also fully cognisant that people will understand the term 'confusion' in different ways, and different contexts, and that Ra themselves gave the Law of Free Will an alternate name, that of the Law of Confusion. So yes, when I wrote about 'confusion' in my original post in the other thread, it can be read in an individual way.

Confucius says:

Root word, fuse.
Con = with
Fusion = combination of entities
hmmm. I see Ashim.

so the more 'combination of entities', the greater the confusion?
I'm so confused that I've put my foot in my mouth at work a number of times.
(07-26-2014, 03:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so confused that I've put my foot in my mouth at work a number of times.

Examples?

(07-26-2014, 01:50 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm. I see Ashim.

so the more 'combination of entities', the greater the confusion?

How to create a planet 1.01.
I would add that being in space/time adds to the effect. As for how I understand creation in time/space is that you would simply envision what you desire, and then see a fairly well formed path as to how that creation would come about, who the players would be, and what would need changing in order to get there.

In space/time, creating takes the same path, but instead of understanding the changes we go through, we are simply pulled through life depending on our desire to create vs our resistance to flowing with our desire to create. The more we hold in mind our desired creation and allow our life to flow the more accurate the eventual outcome will be. There are those that believe that it helps to also desire that our creation is of service to others as that desire is great lube for the manifestation process.
(07-26-2014, 03:35 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2014, 03:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so confused that I've put my foot in my mouth at work a number of times.

Examples?

I once said "He said that <my place of business> is not doing well" to my boss's boss's boss, and I pointed at someone who I thought had said that, embarrassing him and me.

I also once on a very dark cloudy day said how the clouds are darker than Oprah. A lady told me I could be sent to HR for that comment.
(07-26-2014, 06:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2014, 03:35 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

Examples?

I once said "He said that <my place of business> is not doing well" to my boss's boss's boss, and I pointed at someone who I thought had said that, embarrassing him and me.

I also once on a very dark cloudy day said how the clouds are darker than Oprah. A lady told me I could be sent to HR for that comment.
Not so bad GW.
Someone I know is a respected brewery and restaurant owner in southern Bavaria, sort of a figure in the local community.
One evening he was looking after diners in the restaurant and noticed a prominant business person together with a slightly older woman at one of the tables.
He went over to greet them.

"Hallo and good evening Mr. Schmidt. Why how delightful..I see you have your mother with you..."

Mr. Schmidt.

"Allow me to introduce my wife..."
(07-26-2014, 12:25 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]We can't 'see' the full picture of reality (and let alone process it, if we could tap into the raw data stream, it would be like 6 billion twitter accounts feeding information in a continual flow), and so we are only ever going to see a very slanted snapshot of what we think is our 'reality'.

Haha! The Twitter analogy is great, Plenum.

My thoughts on confusion: I think that greater reality is so unfathomable that even those possessing the most powerful of imaginative faculties can make only the most superficial headway into conceiving of its vastness, its possibilities, its manifestations, its beauty, etc.

Then again, while the realms of the relative and the finite can be explored endlessly - each succeeding layer of the dream disclosing or unveiling yet another aspect of the unknown and the mysterious - the ultimate truth (of who and what we really are) is always one, always single, always the same, always here and now. And it is far simpler than can be conceived.

This is confusing. Smile
(07-28-2014, 11:28 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]...the ultimate truth (of who and what we really are) is always one, always single, always the same, always here and now. And it is far simpler than can be conceived...

Agreed.

(07-28-2014, 11:28 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]This is confusing. Smile
Wait, what?