Bring4th

Full Version: I am a selfish human being
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Polarity is a tool for my ends alone.
Will is a tool for my ends alone.
Faith is a tool for my ends alone.
Unity is a tool for my ends alone.

I selfishly seek the end of all human suffering for every prison bar, every handcuff, every excessive imposition and enslavement is imposed against me as every man is me. Every fired bullet, every cut, every abuse is an abuse against me. It is a falsification of my existence. Every enslavement is the enslavement of myself. Every murder is the murder of myself.

I am a selfish human being that has the selfish desire of seeing all of myself, all of the people that make me, without restriction and infringement.

I will use all of these tools to serve myself, liberate myself and know myself as the planet earth and its people is myself.

Consider me selfish as I am entirely responsible for my self and myself alone in every regard.
(07-27-2014, 01:46 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I selfishly seek the end of all human suffering for every prison bar, every handcuff, every excessive imposition and enslavement is imposed against me as every man is me. Every fired bullet, every cut, every abuse is an abuse against me. It is a falsification of my existence. Every enslavement is the enslavement of myself. Every murder is the murder of myself.

You have very peculiar view of Love Smile Because as Love I understand above quoted Words.

In broader perspective, You are not a "human being". You are a non-material flow of infinite, intelligent energy, that are "currently" (amusing word/label in timeless Creation) manifested It*-Self in physical vehicle with divided/veiled mind, so that You can re-discover your Wholeness once again.

* "It" as non-pejorative attempt to use Our extremely limited language/means of communication to name/label that what is beyond Our current, empirical experience. Also to "separate" your true Being-ness from our polarized condition of he/she nature.

michael430

[deleted]
I was one of the most selfish childs you could ever imagine. It was all about ME ME ME (Capricorn will and ascendency).

it lasted throughout high school, and into my mid 20's. It was perpetually about my interests and pursuing my own goals. I destroyed (annihilated) many friendships along the way because of my own blinkeredness (like one of those racehorse blinders). I just ignored other's and their considerations, and prioritized my wants over theirs. No compromise. Ever.

Two things brought me back from the brink, and kept me in check from absolute egotism and self-vanity.

- -

1) the example of my younger brother. 2 years younger than me, and yet blessed with an open heart from birth, he put up with my sh*t with scarcely a word in reply. He accepted me as I was, and helped me whenever I asked, despite every selfish and mean act I foisted upon my family. He still serves as the living breathing example (someone in my life) of open, well developed and compassionate green ray. I prized my mind and my 'smartyness', he prized what truly mattered - freely given green ray love and acceptance.

2) the example of my best friend, whom I met at age 20. Again, he was two years younger than me, and yet being a Taurus, he had much to say on the physical nature and enjoyment of life. I had always been given towards asceticism and self-denial (Cappie taskmaster), but the Taurus love of sensual things, food, sauve music, and snappy dressing just challenged me at every turn. He didn't do this deliberately ( trying to point out my lack of physical acceptances), but it just showed up as catalyst in the way he lived his life, and the interests he had. We had many things in common ... classical music, Shakespeare, physics and maths ... and he was just as sharp as me mentally, but the Taurean love of life and almost indulgence just challenged my own biases and inherent nature so much.

this friend basically shared his life with others, rather than keeping it bottled up inside like I did. He was truly social in an equal way.

- -

so my selfishness and self-concern was an utter elevation and promotion of the self above others. I wouldn't call it negative, but others thought I was an absolute pr*ck.

it was about ME ME ME. I didn't listen to others at all, and my opinion was more important than anyone else's.

I would like to think I've changed (and mellowed) somewhat into my 30's. BigSmile

peace out.
(07-27-2014, 10:30 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you want to be selfish?

How do you seek the end of all those things people have done to each other since the beginning of people? By using polarity, faith, will, and unity? Do you think you will be successful? Do you have selfish visions of praise being showered upon You by all of Humanity for ending Our eternal struggle for power over one another ?

Do you selfishly believe this song was written centuries ago about You?...

As the universe can be observed to be one being, I am this one being as you are. I embrace selfishness on this level.

I do not know how I will specifically do this but I have it as intents in my magical workings under The Law of Free will. I assume the opportunities will come.

Polarity, faith will and unity are used. I will be as dutiful towards my desires as possible especially in regards to success of this goal.

Praise is optional. Honestly, I wouldn't mind being uncredited. Humanity will know they did it themselves.
(07-27-2014, 02:20 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]As the universe can be observed to be one being, I am this one being as you are. I embrace selfishness on this level.

I think when You replace word "selfishness" with "Oneness", this sentece will still express your pursuances, but it will detonate negative overtone/coloration, which for some reason You consequently using while writing about your-Self.
Why is the word selfishness negative?
(07-27-2014, 02:56 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the word selfishness negative?

Ra: "To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One."

Positive and negative are illusionary understandings in 3th density.
Thank you, darklight.
(07-27-2014, 02:56 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the word selfishness negative?

As Darklight wrote:
(07-27-2014, 03:13 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Positive and negative are illusionary understandings in 3th density.

Even though Our understanding is "illusionary", it has great potential for confusion/misleading the Seeker.

For me personally word/label "selfishness" has connotation with "separation".
Word/label "Oneness" on the other hand eliminates this connotation and pointing at Our true nature, which is Being-One-with-Everything.
But the concept of separation is illusory as well since there is truly no separation under The Law of One?

And if everything is truly one being, then there is only one self thus it being selfish.
(07-27-2014, 03:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]But the concept of separation is illusory as well since there is truly no separation under The Law of One?

That's true, although path of "illusory separation" takes couple of higher densities, before both polarizations will be United in mid-sixth density Wink

(07-27-2014, 03:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]And if everything is truly one being, then there is only one self thus it being selfish.

There's no "selfishness" in "Oneness". As I understand it, "Selfishness" require Other-Selves to "separate" from.
When being extremely literal, One may even say that word/label "Self" itself suggesting "separation" and existence of Other-Selves.

Unfortunately those are Our means of understanding (and communication) in this density - words/label which describes categories of understanding and representations of Our reality that We build in our Minds.
Where do you derive this information from specifically? What observations and/or sources?
(07-27-2014, 04:19 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you derive this information from specifically? What observations and/or sources?

Please point out to what words/informations are You refering to?
I am selfish in that I don't want to end up in a negative place.
(07-27-2014, 04:37 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2014, 04:19 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you derive this information from specifically? What observations and/or sources?

Ra: "To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One."
(07-27-2014, 04:56 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2014, 04:37 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]

I understood that You were refering to words/informations I've shared in my post. That I can explain in details. But Ra's perspective of existence/reality is beyond my grasp. Al I have is a "residual understanding" (unfortunately) of His/Theirs point of view.

(07-27-2014, 04:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am selfish in that I don't want to end up in a negative place.

That, or You are very sensitive, positively polarized Being Smile
(07-27-2014, 04:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am selfish in that I don't want to end up in a negative place.

Don't worry there are practically not STS beings here on this forum. The STS path is extremely demanding and I don't believe we are in a position of that.
I can't read that language you posted.
(07-27-2014, 05:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can't read that language you posted.

Strange, it's English.
Now it came up. It had an error message before in another language, and didn't show any of the text. But now it does.
(07-27-2014, 02:14 AM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]In broader perspective, You are not a "human being". You are a non-material flow of infinite, intelligent energy,

I loved this, Simon, especially "non-material flow". Seeing our identities as patterns and energies *in motion*, and of the infinite, is helpful to me.

Plenum, while my own journey isn't identical to your own, your #1 almost could have come from me. My own younger brother (to whom I wasn't the kindest during childhood) has been an shining example of the open heart to me. He's an outstanding person whose true nature I was generally blind to during our childhood. Nowadays I feel absolutely honored that this particular person is my brother.
(07-28-2014, 12:16 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2014, 02:14 AM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]In broader perspective, You are not a "human being". You are a non-material flow of infinite, intelligent energy,

I loved this, Simon, especially "non-material flow". Seeing our identities as patterns and energies *in motion*, and of the infinite, is helpful to me.

It's also very helpful for me. Especially, that it is not my "stand-alone-fantasy". Such describing Self is most consonant with Ra's Teachings/Learning. I remember that when I was reading The Law of One for the firs time, I fell in love with this answer of Ra:

Quote:(1.5)
Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet
to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to
your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of
seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To
have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the
term does not have any referent or meaning. In an infinite Creator there is
only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the
prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a
simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as
you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the
mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in
various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is
chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity
of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or
somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every
emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You
are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate in more detail?

- and I have to admit that I was disappointed with Mr. Don's answer - "No".

Since We are Creator, such perspective of "perceiving Self, I've "extracted" from Ra's describing "first thing known in the Creation". I've quoted in full His/They Words in this thread:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid157296

I think it's good to read it time to time, to remember who/what We really Are Smile
I think about how they didn't talk more about the actual Law of One, daily.