Bring4th

Full Version: How can someone graduate to 4th in space time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will there be appearing a stargate or maybe the Confederation/Orion Group will pick you up? Normaly the harvest, graduate or not, occurs in time space after the physical death. Are there some people in our history known who are harvested in space time?

Unbound

As far as I know that is something only negative adepts do. As for how it happens, I have always figured the body would just dissolve in to pure light.
There are over 160000 recorded cases of Tibetan Monks/Indian at the end of there life dissolving the body over a period of 3 to 10 days into a state of pure rainbow light. The practice is called Dzogchen and has been taught from Padmasambhava.

There is a rarer type of Rainbow body that happens not at the time of death but during incarnation, although as far as i am aware only great masters have reached this stage and with a little background research i would say they were ETS already far along the path.

Personally i don't believe a Stargate nor any type of event moment will happen due the lose of freewill of those not willing to seek. However if we reach such a time that most of the people are of the seeking then perhaps it will be possible. This is however unlikely in my view point. The harvest is after death in time/space and those of reach light body while in space/time are great adepts following a path that is by most means unrealistic for most to follow.
(07-27-2014, 02:27 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be appearing a stargate or maybe the Confederation/Orion Group will pick you up? Normaly the harvest, graduate or not, occurs in time space after the physical death. Are there some people in our history known who are harvested in space time?

According to Ra, the space/time physical bodies simply evolve, through the natural process of sexual reproduction into the 4th density physical vehicles required to properly appreciate the denser illusion. Each generation becomes a bit more 4th density acclimatized until eventually the fully 4th density being is born.

Is it possible for beings to raise the vibrations of their physical body and move to 4th density that way?

I believe so, but it is rare, (the path some ascetics take, as Matt pointed out). Consider that your body, at this moment, is following a certain set of agreements, or instructions, in consciousness. To assume a new pattern of agreements or instructions, the old ones have to be let go of, and gradually transform into the new set of agreements. Those foundations of instructions are built deep into your identity as a human being, and are not let go of easily. Raising vibrations means change can happen faster, so it is a matter of raising vibrations or releasing resistance to change.
I found that raising my vibration has not made a difference in my life. It's not like I'm going to graduate while I'm still alive. I'm not going to disappear in a flash of white light. So I don't know what difference raising my vibration makes. Unless my happiness is tied to vibration. Or perhaps a feeling of joy and bliss. I would like to feel these more, but not sure if they're tied to vibration.
Several times I saw geometric light patterns when my eyes closed at night in my bed. It's like something or someone wanted me give some information. I can't figure it out, I do not understand what thats means. Only what I do know fore sure, nothing happens without a reason. Is it Confederation or Orion, I really don't know. The environment is dark and the 'information' looks technological, computer generated. Perhaps it is STS.
I imagine the person would physically die while sleeping. Probably in the middle of a dream corresponding to the situation.
(07-27-2014, 04:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I found that raising my vibration has not made a difference in my life. It's not like I'm going to graduate while I'm still alive. I'm not going to disappear in a flash of white light. So I don't know what difference raising my vibration makes. Unless my happiness is tied to vibration. Or perhaps a feeling of joy and bliss. I would like to feel these more, but not sure if they're tied to vibration.

The way you feel is most definitely tied to vibration. Feeling is one of the many ways you perceive vibrational relativity.

And vibration isn't just a one dimensional thing. You can separately raise vibrations in the mind, body, or spirit complex. It's true raising the vibration of one, often results in raising the others, but they are 3 different focuses of consciousness. Someone could have a high mental vibration, yet in body ways are very low vibrational, eating junk food, being sedentary, and all manner of imbalanced things. In those situations, there is sort of a push/pull dynamic between mind and body and the net vibration is somewhere in-between.

Also, many people simply aren't sensitive enough to differences in vibration to really feel the subtle nuances above a certain threshold of vibration, so their vibrational set point, so to speak, hardly changes.

Like I said, it is rare, and is something only possible in an ascetic type circumstance, where you have the time and life goal of raising your vibration to the point of shifting frequencies to a whole other plane of existence. It is no small feat. It would be for one who had the desire, will, intent, and belief to do that.

It would require much more than just thinking happy thoughts, the type of releasing resistance we're talking about here would be a complete shifting of perspective. Such a radical shift in vibration, made so swiftly, would most likely be very uncomfortable. When energy gets moving fast its like being on a fast moving river. Which is great until resistance rears its ugly head.

Imagine being on a fast moving river and then hitting a rock. It becomes much more of a problem than on a gently moving stream. Increased vibration equals faster moving energy.
If you are seeing symbols and shapes it is your subconscious/higher self/guides that are transferring data to you. This information comes in the form of symbols and shapes that your subconscious picks up, but your conscious mind does not.

In the Convoluted Universe they go over the harvest, or shift, a decent bit. From what I gathered there is absolutely no way to know for sure what will happen, because that involves decision making at the time of the event, or many small events. From the info I have come across there may be ships landing, for those who wish to see them, and others will do more of a floating up a beam of light. However, this shift has also been described as happening in such a way that we will be in fourth density without actually realizing it has happened. People will one day just be a bit more aware of things.

This harvest of a planet, and those entities on it at the same time, has not happened before. There have been cultures who have moved entirely to the spiritual side, as choice. I believe the Mayans, or a different culture in the South West of the US.

You dont have to worry, we are already there.
(08-13-2014, 06:09 PM)BuddhistJedi Wrote: [ -> ]You dont have to worry, we are already there.

No wonder catalyst for me has accelerated.
What happened to Jesus? How he left Earth?
Having compassion for oneself, realizing the denseness of this reality as unnecessary for yourself and others and then making a choice to stay here on your own accord or move on. That's bloody it. No ****ing stargates, no confederation spacetron cruisers, no bs.
(08-30-2014, 01:46 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Having compassion for oneself, realizing the denseness of this reality as unnecessary for yourself and others and then making a choice to stay here on your own accord or move on. That's bloody it. No ****ing stargates, no confederation spacetron cruisers, no bs.

I've wanted to move on before, but nothing has happened. I feel like im tied to this planet and am not allowed to leave. I feel like I don't have a say in whether I stay or not (apart from killing myself). I always thought it was because it is necessary for myself and others. But you say it isn't. Then tell me Adonai, why am I still here? Haha, no stargates. Not even a little one? Where's your sense of adventure.
Folk-love, I hate to be the mystic but I am going to tell you what I honestly think and feel from you: You, I believe, are like me. You come here for recreation and the fun of it. You come here because you enjoy using your will towards service. You don't have to be here: You want to be here. You're eons upon eons old. You've played out the cycles of densities, expressed and healed your distortions and now you're working with what's left: You know who you are. You can handle much more pain than 99% of people and you come out enjoying it. You're a sixth-density being shoved into a hairless ape and you love it.

When you get on the other side, you're going to shove yourself back into another third-density immediately because you love the denseness and you love service. This is no sacrifice for you. This is what you live for.

I could be completely wrong but I feel you as I feel myself.

In short, you haven't moved on because you, deep-down inside, are having a very fun time here.
(08-30-2014, 05:21 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]When you get on the other side, you're going to shove yourself back into another third-density immediately because you love the denseness and you love service.
Not a snowballs chance in hellBigSmile. Im not having fun and am not particularly enjoying this experience. If there is a part of me that wants to be here outside of wanting growth i have yet to find it, nor do I think it exists. Im always day dreaming about life without a veil where there is no confusion and love is freely given. This is why I want to push myself so i can find that love/life as quickly as possible. I don't feel like I know myself. Sorry to disagree with your description. Much love to you.

If i wanted to have fun I would incarnated in a taller and more handsome body, heh. I don't enjoy pain and suffering.
I had similar thoughts a few months ago. Wink Anyways, I could indeed be wrong.
(08-30-2014, 06:03 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I had similar thoughts a few months ago. Wink Anyways, I could indeed be wrong.

Doesnt count. You got the handsome body. Haha. Greater intelligence would have been nice as well. You seem to have got that as well. How does it feel? Pretty darn good i bet. Just kidding (but im sort of not). Self esteem issues bro, no funSad
Approximately 97% of what we do we are unconscious of. This would include our beating hearts, breathing and general organ activities. Considering this you could say that on average we are only 3% aware of who we are with regards to our automated choices.

To increase this percentage involves getting to "know the self".

If you would like to help an "other self" who appears lost, discovering more about ourselves first and embracing what we discover is, I feel the groundwork for a successful graduation.

It is not the measure of success in helping others (aka "service to others") that yields a pass on our end of term walk up the steps of light, but the purity in our intention, the heart driven attempt to do so.

We need therefore to become aware of who we are in our heart of hearts. I would liken this to having a healthy breakfast before we walk to school.

PS. Gemini Wolf posted not so long ago that he did not care if he was harvestable or not. This is an appropriate attitude worth contemplating. Heart
(08-30-2014, 06:14 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2014, 06:03 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I had similar thoughts a few months ago. Wink Anyways, I could indeed be wrong.

Doesnt count. You got the handsome body. Haha. Greater intelligence would have been nice as well. You seem to have got that as well. How does it feel? Pretty darn good i bet. Just kidding (but im sort of not). Self esteem issues bro, no funSad

You'll find a appreciation of yourself one way or another. I believe in you.
(08-30-2014, 05:21 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Folk-love, I hate to be the mystic but I am going to tell you what I honestly think and feel from you: You, I believe, are like me. You come here for recreation and the fun of it. You come here because you enjoy using your will towards service. You don't have to be here: You want to be here. You're eons upon eons old. You've played out the cycles of densities, expressed and healed your distortions and now you're working with what's left: You know who you are. You can handle much more pain than 99% of people and you come out enjoying it. You're a sixth-density being shoved into a hairless ape and you love it.

When you get on the other side, you're going to shove yourself back into another third-density immediately because you love the denseness and you love service. This is no sacrifice for you. This is what you live for.

In short, you haven't moved on because you, deep-down inside, are having a very fun time here.

Thats a great post A1. So many spiritual seekers are gonna be surprised, when they find themselves volunteering again for this pain and suffering that they hated so much here.
(08-30-2014, 05:09 PM)manniz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2014, 05:21 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Folk-love, I hate to be the mystic but I am going to tell you what I honestly think and feel from you: You, I believe, are like me. You come here for recreation and the fun of it. You come here because you enjoy using your will towards service. You don't have to be here: You want to be here. You're eons upon eons old. You've played out the cycles of densities, expressed and healed your distortions and now you're working with what's left: You know who you are. You can handle much more pain than 99% of people and you come out enjoying it. You're a sixth-density being shoved into a hairless ape and you love it.

Thats a great post A1. So many spiritual seekers are gonna be surprised, when they find themselves volunteering again for this pain and suffering that they hated so much here.

Really? You think so? I feel like my spiritual lessons are finished, at least with what I can learn in a fading 3D.

Why would you want to repeat a life of pain and suffering? I thought the whole point of pain and suffering was for learning purposes. I can't understand it outside of that view. Why would anyone actually want to suffer? It fucking sucks.
Suffering ceases to be suffering once it is seen to be an expression of one's soul that can be used towards greater peace, even in the greatest "turmoil." Pain is for learning purposes and everything is learning, every moment is the creator knowing itself. You cannot be not learning. We happen to learn more when we explore things we did not initially desire -- then we begin to desire them inevitably.

I like suffering as it helps me know what I want. In such it is no longer suffering: It's a tool for progress towards greater joy.
(08-30-2014, 07:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Really? You think so? I feel like my spiritual lessons are finished, at least with what I can learn in a fading 3D.

Gemini, that was just a general, non-serious guess by me. I am sure there are many spirits, who do not feel the need to come back to the third density after graduation. Maybe, they are the more sensible ones, while others are foolish enough to want to forget themselves again, to approach life with vigor again, or to get depressed again to remind themselves how much pain can exist in certain parts of the creation (third density). Who knows. Though quite often, it is not the suffering and pain in the third density, but the dullness, lack of inspiration that gets you.

For all I know, you will go back to a nice, comfortable place after this life, say I am never going back to third density again. But after one millions years of evolution say, Dang it, I am going back again. Its all about change. Gemini, did you see my last post on your depression thread? There was a link there that I thought you may enjoy.

(08-31-2014, 12:03 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]

Why would you want to repeat a life of pain and suffering? I thought the whole point of pain and suffering was for learning purposes. I can't understand it outside of that view. Why would anyone actually want to suffer? It fucking sucks.

It does suck brother. For me, more than pain, it is the dullness and uninspiring nature of our current reality. Ra mentioned somewhere that on average about 60% of third density planets graduate positive as a whole planet, 10% as negative, and 30% are mixed like our Earth right now. So, maybe, not all third density is as dull as our current socities. So, probably those, who came back had higher hopes from their experience here.

Another big reason is harvest. I can see see souls thinking that this harvest is going to be a grand moment, lets learn mroe from it, or lets help someone - Ra mentioned that many wanderers are of the foolish/brave mindset.

And folk-love, its our individual experiences too. Even though life seems dull to me sometimes due to our modern set up, I was lucky to visit my Dad's village many times, before the modern civilization hit his part of the world. And, that rural world was actually quite peaceful. Close to nature, humans having genuine warmth for each other. Humans spending way more time with each other than the modern societies. So, not all third density is painful and depressing.

Another reason could be that by forgetting ourselves, once we die here and go back to after-life, we have a new found happiness (after the pain/dullness here), a newfound enthusiasm to learn beyond the pain and limitations, and we start our seeking afresh.

I like that you are being honest about your situation. Honest love is so much better than the non-stop light/love talk. Some of us may have come here just to experience that kind of honesty.
(08-31-2014, 12:03 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you want to repeat a life of pain and suffering? I thought the whole point of pain and suffering was for learning purposes. I can't understand it outside of that view. Why would anyone actually want to suffer? It fucking sucks.

I couldn't agree more. There are different degrees of suffering. I could say that work makes me suffer because I'd rather not do it. But then again I don't mind. So it's suffering, but not really suffering.
Also brothers and sisters, things are gonna get hot soon. So, not that long for dullnes. Don't stress about the whole 100-700 year transition. That is one aspect of the fading third density. There are other aspects too, which will become visible soon.

So, bear the pain and dullness with patience. If patience seems hard, no worries, questioning and challening the spiritual world helps too. The infinite creation will eventually answer all your questions, and the more you question, the more you learn. For the infinite creator, there is boundless love in your questions, in your wails, in your cries and in your complaints. Remember these painful moments in the after-life too, so that in future you can help others understand pain and relieve pain.
(08-31-2014, 01:21 PM)manniz Wrote: [ -> ]Also brothers and sisters, things are gonna get hot soon. So, not that long for dullnes. Don't stress about the whole 100-700 year transition. That is one aspect of the fading third density. There are other aspects too, which will become visible soon.

So, bear the pain and dullness with patience. If patience seems hard, no worries, questioning and challening the spiritual world helps too. The infinite creation will eventually answer all your questions, and the more you question, the more you learn. For the infinite creator, there is boundless love in your questions, in your wails, in your cries and in your complaints. Remember these painful moments in the after-life too, so that in future you can help others understand pain and relieve pain.

In the infinite Creator's infinite power, it could easily make our lives here as vibrant as the afterlife. I only wish it were so. But it won't. It is dull as you say. And I'm missing Robin Williams.

What do you mean things are going to get hot soon?
The dullness is encouragement to look within(Adonai One mentions this) to your inner self, higher self which is you and you are that. The more seeking within and feeling oneness, more bliss that can be had as a battery increasing size\capacity. A car getting a bigger engine, a tree growing and getting more sunlight etc.

Folk Love, depending on lessons in this life like with most things spiritual growth is also like a j curve shape, at first its test to see how committed you are so growth is very slow then once commitment, devotion is more and more shown then growth gradually gets more and more exponentially easier.

(08-31-2014, 01:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2014, 01:21 PM)manniz Wrote: [ -> ]Also brothers and sisters, things are gonna get hot soon. So, not that long for dullnes. Don't stress about the whole 100-700 year transition. That is one aspect of the fading third density. There are other aspects too, which will become visible soon.

In the infinite Creator's infinite power, it could easily make our lives here as vibrant as the afterlife. I only wish it were so. But it won't. It is dull as you say. And I'm missing Robin Williams.

Just world affairs.
(08-31-2014, 07:33 PM).T. Wrote: [ -> ]The dullness is encouragement to look within(Adonai One mentions this) to your inner self, higher self which is you and you are that. The more seeking within and feeling oneness, more bliss that can be had as a battery increasing size\capacity. A car getting a bigger engine, a tree growing and getting more sunlight etc.

Folk Love, depending on lessons in this life like with most things spiritual growth is also like a j curve shape, at first its test to see how committed you are so growth is very slow then once commitment, devotion is more and more shown then growth gradually gets more and more exponentially easier.

Further to my comments below, synchronicity and intuition lead to this article i have not read before.. Relating to old article from post 10-23-2012 :
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisp...=12&page=5 and article http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0107.aspx I had more extracted from article but post did not save I have condensed thus in the following paragraph. In relation to person in the transcript going to hospital leads to this:
You, as humankind, must face the fact that you are mortal and given to weakness of the flesh. There are few who have not the aches, the pains and the irritabilities. The basic secret of protecting the self from the self’s own self-judgment is the practice of self-forgiveness, for Christ, Christ consciousness, the Higher Self, whatever you wish to call this principle of unconditional love, stands waiting for you to ask for help. May your heart be as soft as the earth in the springtime, that it may be amenable to plowing, and that seeds of love are planted in the ashes of pain, and fertilized with meditation and caring to do better in a persistent way.

(08-31-2014, 07:33 PM).T. Wrote: [ -> ]The dullness is encouragement to look within(Adonai One mentions this) to your inner self, higher self which is you and you are that. The more seeking within and feeling oneness, more bliss that can be had as a battery increasing size\capacity. A car getting a bigger engine, a tree growing and getting more sunlight etc.