Bring4th

Full Version: I came here to learn/teach, teach/learn The Law of One/Foreverness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Law of One (literal law, not book) and The Law of Foreverness (also known as mindfulness of the present moment) are the main things I wish to explore on this forum. Energy centers and the archetypal mind are only tools that enable exploring The Law of One and The Law of Foreverness to me.

In the concepts of oneness and foreverness, I find a peace and satisfaction that is unchallengeable, unbreakable. I find these as the only essential concepts.

In the other concepts this forum discusses, I find toys, extras, tools that enable further exploration of these laws. I see no necessities, no imperatives, no responsibilities beyond what is desired by the self.

Why should we want to seek beyond The Law of One according to you? Or is The Law of One a satisfactory, complete teaching unto itself?
(07-27-2014, 04:04 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The Law of One (literal law, not book) and The Law of Foreverness (also known as mindfulness of the present moment) are the main things I wish to explore on this forum. Energy centers and the archetypal mind are only tools that enable exploring The Law of One and The Law of Foreverness to me.

In the concepts of oneness and foreverness, I find a peace and satisfaction that is unchallengeable, unbreakable. I find these as the only essential concepts.

In the other concepts this forum discusses, I find toys, extras, tools that enable further exploration of these laws. I see no necessities, no imperatives, no responsibilities beyond what is desired by the self.

As I see it, Our physical vehicles in this density, as well as all incarnations, are tools of Our Evolution/Growth. Such things like "Archetypal Mind" or "exercises of balancing energy centers" are a sub-tools that allow more efficient work with "main" (poor term, but best expressing my thoughts") tools.

(07-27-2014, 04:04 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why should we want to seek beyond The Law of One according to you? Or is The Law of One a satisfactory, complete teaching unto itself?

For me this is a words-play.
Books "The Law of One" offers Wisdom about Oneness of Everything/Everyone. Therefore there's nothing else but "Oneness".
On the other hand if We are talking/writing about books titled "The Law of One" alone, other sources may be helpful in better/deeper understanding the one and only law that there is - "The Law of One" - in other words "Oneness".
I find it a bit sad knowing that I will live forever, if forever is like it is here in 3D. Though I don't think it is like it is here.

I find it hard to live the Law of One, of unity, while here in 3D. I find it hard to grasp the Law of Foreverness. Like I said, it had better be blissful and happy place, or I won't want to be there forever.

This business about being all things scares me a bit, because then we must experience all the pain ever inflicted on another, even if we didn't do it. That's the nature of being One. Every animal abuse in the world, we will experience as if we were the animal. Every person and animal killed, in every way, we will experience in the Allness. And this troubles me.

We will also experience every happy moment ever done in the all. For we are One. I don't want to spend forever experiencing suffering.
(07-27-2014, 04:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I find it a bit sad knowing that I will live forever, if forever is like it is here in 3D. Though I don't think it is like it is here.

As far as We know, it is not. Veiled, physical illusion is only a small drop in an ocean of Our existence.

(07-27-2014, 04:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I find it hard to live the Law of One, of unity, while here in 3D. I find it hard to grasp the Law of Foreverness. Like I said, it had better be blissful and happy place, or I won't want to be there forever.

I think best response to your worries is following quote:

Quote:(3.10)
Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the
Law of One and lives the Law of One, then such things as the building of
the pyramids by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I
am to understand?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the
individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal
memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a
mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may
contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could
move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which
you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the
laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with
the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of
One seek the Law of Foreverness.

No matter what path You will choose, in the end, You will find Love.

(07-27-2014, 04:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This business about being all things scares me a bit, because then we must experience all the pain ever inflicted on another, even if we didn't do it. That's the nature of being One. Every animal abuse in the world, we will experience as if we were the animal. Every person and animal killed, in every way, we will experience in the Allness. And this troubles me.

We will also experience every happy moment ever done in the all. For we are One. I don't want to spend forever experiencing suffering.

You won't. All "suffering" will be balanced with "enjoying", all "pain" will be balanced with "pleasure", etc. Futhermore it all will be your/Our experience. You will not be caught in one, endless moment, when You are being hurt. This is nature of your third density fear - it is not a nature of Infinite Oneness.

Be Strong Dear Gemini Wolf.
Thank you third density being. You cleared up some of my fears.
My understanding thus far of the law of Foreverness is something to do with the holographic nature of time. It's like when you have two decisions and one that you have to make. Then you make it and later on exactly the same decision comes up again. That it is the same decision.

Or when some people have psychic experiences where they see things precognitively and then it happens exactly as prescribed. Something simultaneous. Perhaps sometimes when people work with past lives as well. For instance, I saw a q'uo reading where Carla was asking what happens if we make a different decision, how is our past life affected if all things are simultaneous, and the other way around?

This is my 'humble opinion' of the matter. Although I don't think there is much given in the material so it is essentially anyone's guess.
(07-27-2014, 04:04 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why should we want to seek beyond The Law of One according to you? Or is The Law of One a satisfactory, complete teaching unto itself?

Are you asking if the Ra material is a complete teaching? Or if the (literal) Law of One itself is a complete teaching?
Literal Law of One.
I don't think I understand the idea of the Law of One being a "teaching" in itself. What is the teaching of the Law of One?
That all is well and that one should be satisfied in the knowing that the creator is in all things including the self. It is the teaching of completion within the self and the self will be inherently known as the self is in all things, all possibilities, all encounters, all catalyst and that all catalyst will inevitably be embraced, the peace that no catalyst can condemn the self or remove the self from the creation; The teaching that no catalyst is insurmountable.

It is truly the literal statement that all is well because all is the same thing and will forever be the same thing: Unity and peace when seen through the inevitable eyes of oneness.

(07-28-2014, 06:09 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I understand the idea of the Law of One being a "teaching" in itself. What is the teaching of the Law of One?

Quote:2.1: Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.
I understand what you mean now by the Law of One being a "teaching." I was confused because you separated the Ra material, which is in a way a literal teaching, from the Law of One, which I see as a concept which might be taught, not a teaching in itself.

I don't think it's possible to seek beyond the Law of One. I do think that seeking to understand concepts which offer distortions of the Law of One is essential because simply saying "all is well" and "all is the same thing and will be the same thing forever" does not instantly bring understanding of unity and oneness to everyone who says them even if they are genuine in their proclamation.
But these statements can bring instant understanding of unity and oneness once applied and desired to be seen in the present moment, as I do actively. Oneness is a choice of acceptance of all things as the self and loved. This choice, in my understanding, can be made instantly and found absolutely in a moment.

Even those who proclaim it as such, without "genuine" understanding, will inevitably find this understanding as they have the necessary will and faith.
Lol Adonai stop wasting our time with your pointless statements
How am I wasting your time?