Bring4th

Full Version: Looking For..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing to see. Those that are ready will find the answers.
White dove upon a blue sky.
thanks for your service BrownEye. I can say unequivocally that you've helped me immensely during my time here. I also know that you serve on other forums as well, so you are indeed a well connected soul.

(07-28-2014, 06:13 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]After years of riddles from a multitude of sources I have been given a very blunt message from the Higher Self of another individual.

If you experience a spontaneous vision from reading this post please describe this vision to me in PM and if accurate I will set you in motion for what you came here for.

I can't give you an answer on this, but I hope you find who you're looking for, that missing piece as part of the larger group plan you have Heart
World peace will enable you on your journey. Expect good tidings and harmonious energetic influxes; I interpret the vision above as such.
I usually do not partake in such threads as communications and messages of that kind tend to be very subjective, however I will say this; from reading your message, I get the distinct sense that there is no rush, there is no timer. Take your time, do what feels right and, most important of all, follow your heart; it will lead you where you want to be.
(07-28-2014, 06:13 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]A series of events throughout the last few years have coalesced to a single point which involves action beyond what I had ever previously believed. Others are relaying parallel imagery and visions to me which have awakened me to my part in the "plan".

I am looking for others that are part of this same plan since I am now being told that I am at the limits of the time frame for getting it done. After years of riddles from a multitude of sources I have been given a very blunt message from the Higher Self of another individual.

If you experience a spontaneous vision from reading this post please describe this vision to me in PM and if accurate I will set you in motion for what you came here for.

i posted in the dream thread about my dream from this morning where i was told to read a post that was a b4th post then saw the post & it was short & spaced like this...idk but i think it was this post that made it into my dream bc it's so bizarre & makes me really curious. do u kno whose higher self gave u the message? & was the message that you're now "at the limits of the time frame for getting it done" or something else that u can't share?
Perhaps you can describe this 'plan' and may gain aid depending on what exactly the plan is?
It certainly is an interesting marketing scheme. I think the people in the music industry are cashing in on the fact that if they include any imagery that could be interpreted as being illuminati based that the video will go viral as all the conspiracy folks repost their breakdowns of the symbolism.