Bring4th

Full Version: 1981.01.31 - Book 1, Session 16, Q37 - Non-Understand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-01-2010, 12:18 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings, friends!

16.37 Wrote:Questioner: I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

I believe what Ra was trying to say in the first response was that, to graduate one must not assume a point of view that arrogantly proclaims to know every thing about the universe, but instead assume an attitude of humbleness or awe in the face of creation? I agree with Don, it is a very important point. I would be interested to see what you think about this as well, so that we might fully understand it (or not, ha!)

Hello Lavazza and everyone.
I would like to add that when we are harvested we have much help and I feel that most of our missunderstanding will "fall away" when it is illuminated. I feel peace of mind reading this exchange.

Session #51

RA: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or Higher Self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their Higher Self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet ray selfhood.
(03-10-2010, 11:49 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I was giving some thought to this yesterday evening. Perhaps some of us on this forum have the capability to unlock a greater potential for wisdom and understanding in their everyday lives. Those people would be 5th or 6th density wanderers. Whereas some of us would have the aptitude for opening the heart chakra and remaining in a steady state of broadcasting unconditional love. Those people would be 4th density wanderers. Opening to the flow of wisdom and understanding would be more difficult for them, but possible in this lifetime of catalyst.

Perhaps those who seek to understand, or even understand "non-understand" are 5th or 6th density wanderers, wanting to come to fullness of self by unlocking the potential for wisdom.

Ra said that it is not necessary for the individual to be aware of LOO in order to graduate. I think this means that, in each other selves' journey of self discovery, they will come to realizations that will transform their lives. They may not be aware of the terminology of LOO, but they are realizing the same concepts. i.e. you don't have to know what "Creator" or "wanderer" or "polarization" or "sinkhole of indifference" is, or you could call them something different. Like "Tao", "seeker", "cultivating the path", or "samsara".

I think that what Ra meant by "absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density." is that understanding is a knowledge of how the Universe functions, both spiritually and logically, that is approaching wholeness (or 7th density). Therefore this understanding begins at 6th density and is complete by 7th, where the entity dissipates back into the Tao. When Don used understanding in that sentence, he meant conscious awareness of LOO terms. Ra, being so close to distortion-free, felt the need to clarify. Smile Therefore, we can say that an entity must realize that it does not have a whole or even approaching whole knowledge of how the Universe works before it can graduate. This makes sense, because if you consciously realize that you do not understand, you will graduate yourself in an effort to gain more understanding, to continue to evolve.

And here we are in 4th density, getting ready to come to the realization that we are one entity. BigSmile Heart Once that happens, and in the following many years once we learn how to love ourselves and smooth out the inner distortions, then we can begin as an entity to open to the flow of wisdom, then understanding.
I find myself agreeing with this wonderful and insightful analysis. In my pursuit of what is called enlightenment by other teachers (I believe this is what Ra means by harvest), understanding as we think of it is driven by the rational mind, thus the ego. It is this ego interface that must be transcended, because understanding from that perspective is basically only an ego vanity. I know this might sound insane, but I believe that transcending the ego is what Ra refers to as penetrating the veil and facilitating moving past 51% for positive harvest. For negative of course, it would be 5%. Either way, the veil is penetrated and therein lies deliverance from the cause and effect illusion.
PEACE
I found this. I think it clarifies what understanding and non-understanding is.

Quote:47.6 Questioner: What I was actually asking was if 50% is required for graduation from third to fourth in the positive sense and 95% was required for graduation in the negative sense, does this have to more closely approach 100% for graduation in both cases for graduation from fourth to fifth density? Does an entity have to be 99% polarized for negative and maybe 80% polarized positive for graduation?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive the query now.

To give this in your terms is misleading for there are, shall we say, visual aids or training aids available in fourth density which automatically aid the entity in polarization while cutting down extremely upon the quick effect of catalyst. Thus the density above yours must take up more space/time.

The percentage of service-to-others of positively oriented entities will harmoniously approach 98% in intention. The qualifications for fifth density, however, involve understanding. This then, becomes the primary qualification for graduation from fourth to fifth density. To achieve this graduation the entity must be able to understand the actions, the movements, and the dance. There is no percentage describable which measures this understanding. It is a measure of efficiency of perception. It may be measured by light. The ability to love, accept, and use a certain intensity of light thus creates the requirement for both positive and negative fourth to fifth harvesting.

Because of the veil, we cannot possibly perceive efficiently. When Ra stated we must absolutely non-understand, it was like saying in order to swim, a fish must be in water. It cannot be any other way.
While driving today on a beautiful sunny day, I was thinking about this and had a flash of insight about this. This also ties into my earlier experience/thoughts.

When we say we understand something like other person's emotions and how they are feeling, it is mostly on a mental or intellectual level. Some people might even be more empathic. But still understanding is superficial and not complete. The complete understanding of another person can only happen if you are that person. I have always thought when I see a green color tree, do I see the same thing as you do. Yes we both call it the same thing but do we experience green the same way? And do we experience the tree in the same way? We don't know. My guess is that we experience it completely differently depending upon our reality at the time. The only way I can understand how you feel is when I am part of the same social memory complex. Then when you feel certain way, I don't understand just intellectually. I just understand completely and exactly. There is no loss of information there in translation. You truly and completely understand as the other person. And that doesn't happen in this density but only in 4D.

Ra calls 4D as the density of understanding, love in our language. I think when we really understand others as we understand ourselves then the natural outcome would be love...
But is a social memory complex a social thought complex? Is have wondered about this. Do not thoughts remain individual? But memories are shared...
(04-02-2010, 08:38 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]But is a social memory complex a social thought complex? Is have wondered about this. Do not thoughts remain individual? But memories are shared...

I am almost certain the concept of a SMC includes shared thought. This is how, for example, the Ra SMC is able to communicate as one.
But did they communicate memories or thoughts?
My guess is that one of the things we learn as we progress through the upper densities is to become more and more one. In fourth density it's probably separate thoughts, shared memories; by sixth density it might be shared thoughts within the social memory complex; by seventh it's shared thoughts with the Creator.
(04-02-2010, 08:38 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]But is a social memory complex a social thought complex? Is have wondered about this. Do not thoughts remain individual? But memories are shared...

I really don't know. But my guess is that some individuality is retained so thoughts are individual but they don't have to be personal. In my mind they are two different concepts. You can can have your own thoughts based upon your own unique journey/perspective but it is immediately shared with all. available for all to use so not personal for your own use only.

I visualize the example of a network of PCs with all the resources shared with each others. Each PC has the capability to do stuff but then it is immediately shared with all as the folders and applications are shared with other PCs. unless you have a sneaky temp/draft folder where you hide your own stuff BigSmile

Code:
Ra 66.30
The fourth-density is more dense and it is far more difficult to hide the true vibrations of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Also I think there is very little difference between the thoughts and the memories anyways. Thinking is an active process- Thoughts are a product of the thinking process- Memories are already generated thoughts...
(04-02-2010, 06:18 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]When we say we understand something like other person's emotions and how they are feeling, it is mostly on a mental or intellectual level. Some people might even be more empathic. But still understanding is superficial and not complete. The complete understanding of another person can only happen if you are that person. I have always thought when I see a green color tree, do I see the same thing as you do. Yes we both call it the same thing but do we experience green the same way? And do we experience the tree in the same way? We don't know. My guess is that we experience it completely differently depending upon our reality at the time. The only way I can understand how you feel is when I am part of the same social memory complex. Then when you feel certain way, I don't understand just intellectually. I just understand completely and exactly. There is no loss of information there in translation. You truly and completely understand as the other person. And that doesn't happen in this density but only in 4D.

Ra calls 4D as the density of understanding, love in our language. I think when we really understand others as we understand ourselves then the natural outcome would be love...

thefool, I think you're onto something here. I agree with you. To truly understand an other-self or anything which seems external to us, we must be that which we are seeking to understand. Two thoughts from Ra tie into your idea:

1. The seeker becomes that which he seeks. (Can't locate exact quote.)

2. Session #15: "The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self."

This idea of "merging" is what I believe you are pointing to.
(04-03-2010, 05:15 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]This idea of "merging" is what I believe you are pointing to.

absolutely... That is when so much unconditional love is felt. As the protective mask of personality is no longer needed and you accept you as it is. There is no other way, you can no try to hide or be someone else anyway. So might as well rejoice in your own being. Once you accept and love yourself as it is, it is easier to accept and love others in the same way...
Pages: 1 2