Bring4th

Full Version: 1981.01.31 - Book 1, Session 16, Q37 - Non-Understand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings, friends!

16.37 Wrote:Questioner: I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

I was thinking on this on my way in to work this morning. I find it exceptional that Ra almost never set down any understanding in absolute terms... "It is absolutely necessary", etc. I do not know- this may be the only time? At any rate, I think there is a lot of insight we can take from this statement, I think it is a rather profound point. Don was, I suppose, just trying to see if conscious knowledge of the Law of One was required in much the same way Christians feel they have to be aware of Jesus to be 'saved'. Ra by-passes this understanding altogether and goes much further, saying that one can NOT be harvested if they [think] that they understand the greater picture. Non-understanding is "absolutely necessary".

This is seen in Don's follow up question:
16.38 Wrote:Questioner: That is a very important point. I used the wrong word. What I meant to say was that I believed that it was not necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

I believe what Ra was trying to say in the first response was that, to graduate one must not assume a point of view that arrogantly proclaims to know every thing about the universe, but instead assume an attitude of humbleness or awe in the face of creation? I agree with Don, it is a very important point. I would be interested to see what you think about this as well, so that we might fully understand it (or not, ha!)
I firmly agree as has been stated in other channelings that this is not the density of knowledge and wisdom, nor can we understand the world our eyes are set upon. It always comes back to seeking love and the Creator.

It's such a marvelous experience to lose yourself in the mystery of the Creation; to imagine the infinite worlds and experiences beyond ours provokes a sense of joy and thankfulness that all is truly well.

Knowledge is not the determining factor of harvestibility at the end of this cycle. Our society is based so much off of what we know which is fine to an extent, but peace among ourselves will be the key to forming the social memory complex to exist with Gaia.
Nice choice Lavazza. I always thought that particular quote illustrated the need for even the most awakened beings to be humble and accepting of all possibilities, and reminds me of the famous Socrates saying "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing."

I've pondered this Ra tidbit quite a few times myself... another angle that this quote could refer to is the quarantine/veil, and in order to live a harvestable life a human must recognize (consciously) that it is living in distinct separation from infinity because of the veil and because of 3D incarnation itself, and through this idea develop the yearning towards Oneness that results in positive polarity in harvest.
And yet this only actually applies to those that are yet to ascend, not to those that already have,... wanderers...

I have wondered about this too myself, for if a wanderer told a 3D entity of the LOO and the 3D entity then transformed their life to be harvestable, would this leave them as unharvestable, simply because they knew about it.

It kind of makes it sound like this is an illusion where one must find the door in a dark room. If any of those in the room get outside help in any way, they are disqualified and must go into the next available dark room to try again.
We didn't even know that solid objects aren't really "solid" at all until modern science found the structure of atoms. And that was one of the single most important, "universal truths" all humans agreed on for all of history, that solid things we hold in our hands are actually solid.

In that light, I definitely admit I don't know much of anything. Also, for every answer I receive regarding ANYTHING, ANY BIT OF INFORMATION...multiple new questions arise. (I still love to learn, but no longer place any real importance on the process of learning because of this perspective).

Godspeed!
I like this thread.

I take the passage to mean that in this density of existence, faith is necessary because we don't get certainty - perhaps due to the veil.

Before you can choose to have faith, you need to recognize that there is not enough evidence for either reason or emotion to draw a conclusion with certainty. Only at this point of emptiness can the Will of one's Spirit take its stand.

Any understanding we have of spiritual matters from "down inside here" (I picture kids reading with flashlights under the covers) is only a tentative way to imagine what we can only take on faith.

To claim that we know for sure is to deny that we don't know, and therefore to try to wash away faith by pouring on ignorance or arrogance.

Humility, awe, an emptying of certainty: these are symptoms to help diagnose a presence of faith.
(03-02-2010, 03:00 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]To claim that we know for sure is to deny that we don't know, and therefore to try to wash away faith by pouring on ignorance or arrogance.

I very much agree. There was a time a little while ago where I poured through a bunch of atheist lecture videos and was amazed to the degree in which they denied that there was anything remotely interesting going on in the universe. In one video particularly, Lawrence Krauss explains how the universe started without a creator, but in doing so had to invoke just about every fantastical thing that science knows about, such that in the end he did no more than describe what I would call god! But in his speech, he at every resting place pointed how how wonderful science is today and how stupid it is to believe in such a fairy tale as a creator. Confused

To be fair- I do think science is amazing. I'm also not saying you have to believe in anything to be harvestable. But it would help a lot to lose the arrogance, if it's there, eh?
OK. we have to have the understanding that no-understanding is possible.
That is better than no understanding that no-understanding is possible.

I use the example of a multi-level holographic video game. We are on level three. If a player (let's call him A) thinks that he understands all the levels of the game and how many level and how it works in all level, he would be deceiving himself. But he has to understand that there are other levels possible and what does he has to do to get there. It is better than another player (let's call him B) having no understanding what level they are on, what do they need to do to move forward to another level.

Now another player C has already played this game before (wanderer scenario) or another version of this game. But due to a severe case of anmesia they have forgotten everything there is to know. Except of course suddend recall or faint memories that are helpful.

As far as - Non-understanding is "absolutely necessary"- statement is concerned. I would go with another poster poiting out that function of veil and creation of desire due to this knowing of mystery.
(03-02-2010, 02:13 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]if a wanderer told a 3D entity of the LOO and the 3D entity then transformed their life to be harvestable, would this leave them as unharvestable, simply because they knew about it.

That's quite a disconcerting thought.
I do not believe that the act of telling about the LOO would constitute any violation of the principle of free will. The Law of One material is, due to its nature veiled and thus cannot be forced on another without their asking. They knew about the LOO anyway, remember!
I once again find the difference in believing something, and HAVING to believe something.
That just can't be the case, having informed someone of something shouldn't make the informed lose points, they aren't at fault, that would be a violation of free will in my opinion.
Besides, you could show this to many people, and they would just be like, "HA! you actually believe this crap? I'm calling the psych-ward!"
If it resonates with the person, they were ready for it, so I believe.
I guess probably the harvest relates to the issue of faith.

Uncertainty.
Faith. Believing. Within our hearts.
Not understanding, not caring about it, not controlling.
Empty, non-action as in Buddism.

Assume nothing about it.
Simplicity!

Be in the moment of now.

(03-02-2010, 03:00 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I like this thread.

I take the passage to mean that in this density of existence, faith is necessary because we don't get certainty - perhaps due to the veil.

Before you can choose to have faith, you need to recognize that there is not enough evidence for either reason or emotion to draw a conclusion with certainty. Only at this point of emptiness can the Will of one's Spirit take its stand.

Any understanding we have of spiritual matters from "down inside here" (I picture kids reading with flashlights under the covers) is only a tentative way to imagine what we can only take on faith.

To claim that we know for sure is to deny that we don't know, and therefore to try to wash away faith by pouring on ignorance or arrogance.

Humility, awe, an emptying of certainty: these are symptoms to help diagnose a presence of faith.
Hold up a moment! Isn't the hallmark of the STS path the accumulation of power, manipulation of other selves and other seemingly nasty qualities? Do you suppose that Ra's statement here applies to that path as well? For surely, after a life time or many life times of greed, power and manipulation one would be prone to come to the conclusion that they do indeed "know it all".

I suppose it's possible that the great majority of those along the STS path today will not graduate. Maybe those STS "masters" out there that we've never heard of have enough wisdom to understand they do not understand, and will graduate? It's possible.
(03-01-2010, 12:18 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Non-understanding is "absolutely necessary".

This is a very narrow interpretation. I just did a quick search and found 343 hits on the word 'understanding'. Potentially more than half of them by Ra trying to impart an understanding. Here are some example:
----
This is how they introduced themselves-

"I am Ra. We greet you once more in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator. We ask that you be patient with us. We are a difficult channel to receive. We may perhaps add some dimensions to your understanding."

This is where they hint upon different types of understanding-

The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

some more-

In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary.

However, we use any chance we may have to reiterate the basic understanding/learning that all beings serve the Creator.

----
OK. I would say that there is difference between the understanding and the understanding. Ra talked to us in 4 books to spread what? Understanding. But still knowing that complete understanding may not be possible. As we don't have the tools for that in 3D.
(03-08-2010, 09:22 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote Ra Wrote:The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

3D = Non-Understanding
4D = Understanding of the Laws of Love
5D = Understanding of the Laws of Light (Wisdom)
6D = Understanding of the Law of One (Combining/balancing Love/Light)
7D = Understanding of the Law of Foreverness

"Non-understanding is absolutely necessary". One cannot go from 2nd density to 4th density. Each must graduate non-understanding.
I think Ra is talking about the understanding of the Law of One. This understanding is not an object that we will get after a point in evolution. It is a process of distillation of Law of One one step at a time . Every density offers the opportunity of a different aspect of Law of One understanding. Even the first density has some understanding of Law of One. They don't consciously realize it. Here is my view of the density understanding chart:

Intelligent Infinity - Complete Understanding of Law of One/ No Understanding/ No Distortions / Nothingness

1st Density - Understanding of life as Elements
2nd Density - Understanding of life as Plant/Animals
3rd Density - Understanding the Choice between STS and STO
4th Density - Understanding the Understanding (also called Love)
5th Density - Understanding the Light
6th Density - Understanding the Unity
7th Density - Understanding the Foreverness

Intelligent Infinity - Complete Understanding of Law of One / NO Understanding / No distortions / Nothingness

" Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one. There are certain behaviors and thought-forms consonant with the understanding and practice of this law. Those who, finishing a cycle of experience, demonstrate grades of distortion of that understanding of thought and action will be separated by their own choice into the vibratory distortion most comfortable to their mind/body/spirit complexes. This process is guarded or watched by those nurturing beings who, being very close to the Law of One in their distortions, nevertheless, move towards active service."
(03-09-2010, 11:03 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ra is talking about the understanding of the Law of One. This understanding is not an object that we will get after a point in evolution. It is a process of distillation of Law of One one step at a time . Every density offers the opportunity of a different aspect of Law of One understanding. Even the first density has some understanding of Law of One. They don't consciously realize it.

Brother, I did not think I insinuated that understanding is an object. Ra stated very clearly that this density is of non-understanding. In what capacity I do not understand you to disagree with that?

(03-09-2010, 11:03 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my view of the density understanding chart:

Intelligent Infinity - Complete Understanding of Law of One/ No Understanding/ No Distortions / Nothingness

Intelligent infinity is The One Infinite Creator, as is all densities, as is ALL of Creation, ALL THAT IS. To say that it is of no understanding and nothingness is... impossible, for if non-understanding does exist, then it is part of creation, and if nothingness does exist, it is part of creation.

(03-09-2010, 11:03 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]1st Density - Understanding of life as Elements
2nd Density - Understanding of life as Plant/Animals
3rd Density - Understanding the Choice between STS and STO
4th Density - Understanding the Understanding (also called Love)
5th Density - Understanding the Light
6th Density - Understanding the Unity
7th Density - Understanding the Foreverness

Again, in this density the entity is not required to understand the difference between sto and sts to make their (unconscious) choice and ascend. Ra said that it was actually to the opposite, and many will, and have ascended in this manner already. Only those that breach the veil such as wanderers will use this understanding to (rapidly) increase their polarity. Therefore this is the density of non-understanding, when the many will not know of the Law of One or of understanding the choice they make or of love or of light due to the veil. Of the 6.8 billion on this planet, how many does the Law of One resonate with? Ten thousand? One hundred thousand? One million? At any rate, few of the 6.8 billion know of it, hence are in the state of non-understanding. How many active users on this forum, the heart of the Law of One online? less than 100 is the answer...

I believe I was incorrect in my analysis. It should have been:

3D = (Veiled) Non-Understanding (Choice)
4D = Law of Understanding (Love)
5D = Law of Light (Wisdom)
6D = Law of One (Combining/balancing Love/Light)
7D = Law of Foreverness (Seeking to be One)

or more simply, as Ra put it:

3D) The density of Non-understanding
4D) The density of Understanding
5D) The density of Light
6D) The density of The Law of One
7D) The density of Foreverness
(03-10-2010, 01:12 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]One hundred thousand? One million? At any rate, few of the 6.8 billion know of it, hence are in the state of non-understanding.

Can we be so certain that Ra was speaking about conscious awareness of The Law of One when they used the word understanding? Your text quoted above seems to me to imply that being aware of The Law of One means some form of understanding? Mayhap we do have some understanding- however I feel that what was meant in Ra's statement about it being necessary to not understand to graduate is to understand basically that we cannot fully grasp the entire meaning of The Law of One, be ye a wanderer, Bring4th member or adept of any mystical, religious or spiritual discipline- or otherwise enlightened. I suspect, perhaps, I have mis-read your words?
I just take what resonates with me and don't worry myself too much with the details. Holding a good vibration for others may be all we really need to do. It's not possible to Understand in this dimension, so I think what Ra said was rather a moot point anyway.
I was giving some thought to this yesterday evening. Perhaps some of us on this forum have the capability to unlock a greater potential for wisdom and understanding in their everyday lives. Those people would be 5th or 6th density wanderers. Whereas some of us would have the aptitude for opening the heart chakra and remaining in a steady state of broadcasting unconditional love. Those people would be 4th density wanderers. Opening to the flow of wisdom and understanding would be more difficult for them, but possible in this lifetime of catalyst.

Perhaps those who seek to understand, or even understand "non-understand" are 5th or 6th density wanderers, wanting to come to fullness of self by unlocking the potential for wisdom.

Ra said that it is not necessary for the individual to be aware of LOO in order to graduate. I think this means that, in each other selves' journey of self discovery, they will come to realizations that will transform their lives. They may not be aware of the terminology of LOO, but they are realizing the same concepts. i.e. you don't have to know what "Creator" or "wanderer" or "polarization" or "sinkhole of indifference" is, or you could call them something different. Like "Tao", "seeker", "cultivating the path", or "samsara".

I think that what Ra meant by "absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density." is that understanding is a knowledge of how the Universe functions, both spiritually and logically, that is approaching wholeness (or 7th density). Therefore this understanding begins at 6th density and is complete by 7th, where the entity dissipates back into the Tao. When Don used understanding in that sentence, he meant conscious awareness of LOO terms. Ra, being so close to distortion-free, felt the need to clarify. Smile Therefore, we can say that an entity must realize that it does not have a whole or even approaching whole knowledge of how the Universe works before it can graduate. This makes sense, because if you consciously realize that you do not understand, you will graduate yourself in an effort to gain more understanding, to continue to evolve.

And here we are in 4th density, getting ready to come to the realization that we are one entity. BigSmile Heart Once that happens, and in the following many years once we learn how to love ourselves and smooth out the inner distortions, then we can begin as an entity to open to the flow of wisdom, then understanding.
(03-10-2010, 01:12 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Brother, I did not think I insinuated that understanding is an object.

I was just clarifying a point about the understanding. I did not mean or mention any specific individual or individuals.
(03-10-2010, 01:12 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Intelligent infinity is The One Infinite Creator, as is all densities, as is ALL of Creation, ALL THAT IS. To say that it is of no understanding and nothingness is... impossible, for if non-understanding does exist, then it is part of creation, and if nothingness does exist, it is part of creation.

Yes. Exactly.

Intelligent infinity contains all including the opposites. It contains understanding and it should contain non-understanding as well. It also contains everything and nothing. Actually any understanding suggests a distortion. Until there is light there will be darkness. They are both the opposite ends of the same spectrum.

Although this is unrelated to the current 'understanding' discussion. I intentionally threw it in my density chart to tickle some brain waves...BigSmile
Conversations with God went into this. About the duality of that which is, and that which is not.

(03-10-2010, 12:55 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2010, 01:12 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Brother, I did not think I insinuated that understanding is an object.

I was just clarifying a point about the understanding. I did not mean or mention any specific individual or individuals.
(03-10-2010, 01:12 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Intelligent infinity is The One Infinite Creator, as is all densities, as is ALL of Creation, ALL THAT IS. To say that it is of no understanding and nothingness is... impossible, for if non-understanding does exist, then it is part of creation, and if nothingness does exist, it is part of creation.

Yes. Exactly.

Intelligent infinity contains all including the opposites. It contains understanding and it should contain non-understanding as well. It also contains everything and nothing. Actually any understanding suggests a distortion. Until there is light there will be darkness. They are both the opposite ends of the same spectrum.

Although this is unrelated to the current 'understanding' discussion. I intentionally threw it in my density chart to tickle some brain waves...BigSmile
First there was understanding of understanding. Then there was understanding of no-understanding. That caused no-understanding of understanding. And to finally mess things up came the no-understanding of no-understanding.

While we are on the subject- I will have that intelligent infinity sub with everything on it, and that includes nothing. Or you could have something sandwiched between nothing with a side of all things BigSmileBigSmileBigSmileBigSmile
Perhaps we can enter more into the mystery, while I'm diving deeper into the Archetypical nature of our Logos and polarity, and this octave creation in general, I will try to connect the concept of understanding perhaps in another way here.

On third density and understanding in general..
Q'uo
Quote:The kingdom of the spirit is a dark one. And we say this not because darkness is evil, for darkness is not evil. We say this because it is the nature of spirit within third density to be largely impossible to see.

Quote:Each of you will spend the incarnational time that you have in this estate of peering into darkness using seemingly the dimmest of lights, occasionally receiving that lightning, that bolt of epiphany that speaks, that is as the star that guides, that brings that moment of clarity and spiritual truth that is so blessed.

Quote:The metaphysical work both of the service-to-others path and the service-to-self path is that which takes place upon a field which appears to be dark. The background of metaphysical work for both polarities is a metaphysical environment of darkness, for the metaphysical consciousness of the living spirit within the third-density illusion is hidden within the deep and unlit roots of mind. Consequently, both those who seek the darkness and those who seek the light begin in a common ground of darkness, the darkness of that which is not known. Upon this level of seeking for energy or power the search for truth is conducted in night conditions. The moon’s dimmest light is the brightest illumination as one seeks spiritually. It is extremely subtle and difficult work to distinguish truth from illusion or outright falsity, to distinguish the positive leaning towards the love of the Infinite One in service to others from the same activity which may seek service to self. Many metaphysical seekers expect that the seeking towards the positive truth will be done in noonday sun, metaphysically speaking. This is untrue. The metaphysical search is not clear, obvious, or simple.

Here we have the fundamental roots of the Archetypical mind, the harvest of the preceding Octave of creation. The matrix and potentiators exist for mind body and spirit. Each one has it's unique matrix and potentiators. For example mind has Consciousness as matrix, unconsciousness as the potential of it to evolve or find out, or potentiator. Body matrix is always active and the even form and functioning perfectly without thought or will, the potentiator of body is wisdom because wisdom would perceive the body and manipulate it in order to explore it or use it's functions for it's purpose. The matrix of spirit is a landscape which is unknown and pitch black, the potentiator is the dim light which can illuminate tiny amounts of the landscape. All of these are intertwined and I am still trying to grasp it. All of these are unmoved as well and require the significator or the mind/body/spirit complex itself to move them (My viewing of it so far).
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. In the mind complex the matrix may be described as consciousness. It has been called the Magician. It is to be noted that of itself consciousness is unmoved. The potentiator of consciousness is the unconscious. This encompasses a vast realm of potential in the mind.

In the body the matrix may be seen as Balanced Working or Even Functioning. Note that here the matrix is always active with no means of being inactive. The potentiator of the body complex, then, may be called Wisdom for it is only through judgment that the unceasing activities and proclivities of the body complex may be experienced in useful modes.

The Matrix of the Spirit is what you may call the Night of the Soul or Primeval Darkness. Again we have that which is not capable of movement or work. The potential power of this extremely receptive matrix is such that the potentiator may be seen as Lightning. In your archetypical system called the tarot this has been refined into the concept complex of the Lightning Struck Tower. However, the original potentiator was light in its sudden and fiery form; that is, the lightning itself.
Q'uo
Quote:There is a constant organic and mutual back and forth of information between the Matrix who reaches and the Potentiator who awaits the reaching. And all that is hidden within the Potentiator changes every time the Potentiator releases fruit from behind that veil. That is the hidden nature of things unknown. One person on one day shall receive fruit from spirit. That same person on another day with just the tiniest change in seeking, in attitude, in state of mind, shall receive an entirely different fruit. So we cannot offer the comfortable assurance that all is in safe hands, that all is prepared, that all will go one way. The archetypal journey is far more creative and far more plastic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onwards through the following densities and understanding which still remains elusive.
Q'uo
Quote:The darkness of the spirit is like unto the darkness, the apparent darkness, of the starry heavens. As you gaze from the side of your planet out into your outer space, that thick velvet of infinite space is as are you in your spiritual aspect: an undiscovered country of hills and valleys unknown. And every place is sacred. And every place is full of information. And every place looks to be that which it is not. There is thick darkness and great depth of unknowingness to the spirit within third density. The veil of forgetting is very deep. And the life-giving light, when it falls, yet does it not always disclose truth. And so there is a great peering into what light there is to see beyond the falsity of the complex and intricate patterns of spirit. Even when the veil of forgetting is lifted, even when you ascend into densities which are full of light, yet still that spirit is stubbornly unknown, and layers of misinformation and false patterning will fall away as the densities roll, and we find this still to be true with our selves. We find we still peel away another layer and another layer of that deception of spirit which is part and parcel of the situation which we all enjoy as part of the Creator. It is not that the Creator intends to deceive. It is not that the light means to be false. It is that there is so much of untold riches to the infinite Creator that It is not all articulated. There is much still for the Creator to know about Itself. And yet that seeking is a slow, slow process. For all that the Creator finds out about Itself, It finds out from you, each of you, each of us, each of all of those entities that live and move and have their being within the creation of the Father. We find great beauty in this pattern. We do not understand it completely. As each of you works with your own spiritual journey we ask simply that you not fear the light-bringer who brings seeming destruction. For there must be that taken down as a preparation for that which is builded anew. There needs to be the removal of false concepts before the building of a fresh and vital concept.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally what understanding is there when the octave itself is a series of illusion which are a shadow of infinity. Also the some of the earlier Logoi or Logoi at center of galaxies did not fully experience free will and there was no polarity of the service to others or self. Polarity being found after Logoi had experimented with the free-will distortion of how to best offer the fullest experience to the Infinite One in knowing itself.
Q'uo
Quote:When the infinite Creator wished to know Itself, Its great heart beat out the next creation with all of its densities and sub-densities and all of the patterns of those densities and creations. Time and space were invoked and that which before was immeasurable and unknowable became a series of illusions that, paradoxically, were to some degree knowable, and these shadows of knowing were much desired by the Creator. And each of these sparks and shadows became agents of the one infinite Creator, thoughts in and of themselves, thoughts rounded and centered in the one great original Thought which is Love. And so each of you is a Logos, stepped down and stepped down until you are able to experience the very illusion you now experience. And each of you has come through many experiences and many densities to this particular time, at this particular place, each balanced exquisitely in the present moment.

And as each rests in this present moment, what is the nature of each? Each is Logos and yet not Logos, not fully realized. Each is human, earthly and limited, and yet not fully human, not fully earthly, and not fully limited, for there is the growing awareness of the creatorship within. And so each is as an entity with one foot in each world, the world of the Earth and the world of infinity; the world of things and the world of thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The origins of polarity. When Logoi finally conceived of a more complex and further down grasp of the first distortion or free will, They used it to experiment with ways of more efficient and deeper understandings to be had by the Infinite One of it's own nature.
Quote:Questioner: Then we have, at the beginning of this galactic evolution, an archetypical mind that is the product of the previous octave which this galaxy then used as and acts upon under the first distortion so as to allow for what we experience as polarity. Was there any concept of polarity carried through from the previous octave in the sense of service-to-others or service-to-self polarity?

Ra: I am Ra. There was polarity in the sense of the mover and the moved. There was no polarity in the sense of service-to-self and service-to-others.

Quote:Questioner: Do the Logoi that choose this type of evolution choose both the service-to-self and the service-to-others path for different Logoi, or do they choose just one of the paths?

Ra: I am Ra. Those, what you would call, early Logoi which chose lack of free will foundations, to all extents with no exceptions, founded Logoi of the service-to-others path. The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

Quote:I am guessing that in our Milky Way Galaxy (the major galaxy with billions of stars) that the progress of evolution was from the center outward toward the rim and that in the early evolution of this galaxy the first distortion was not extended down past the sub-Logos simply because it was not thought of or conceived of and that this extension of the first distortion, which created polarization, was something that occurred in what we would call a later time as the evolution progressed outward from the center of the galaxy. Am I in any way correct in this statement?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

Quote:Questioner: So the original evolution then was planned by the Logos but the first distortion was not extended to the product. At some point this first distortion was extended and the first service-to-self polarity emerged. Is this correct and if so, could you tell me the history of this process of emergence?

Ra: I am Ra. As proem let me state that the Logoi always conceived of themselves as offering free will to the sub-Logoi in their care. The sub-Logoi had freedom to experience and experiment with consciousness, the experiences of the body, and the illumination of the spirit. That having been said, we shall speak to the point of your query.

The first Logos to instill what you now see as free will, in the full sense, in its sub-Logoi came to this creation due to contemplation in depth of the concepts or possibilities of conceptualizations of what we have called the significators. The Logos posited the possibility of the mind, the body, and the spirit as being complex. In order for the significator to be what it is not, it then must be granted the free will of the Creator. This set in motion a quite lengthy, in your terms, series of Logos’s improving or distilling this seed thought. The key was the significator becoming a complex.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. As you have noted, [quote]the creation of which your Logos is a part is a protean entity which grows and learns upon a macrocosmic scale. The Logos is not a part of time. All that is learned from experience in an octave is, therefore, the harvest of that Logos and is further the nature of that Logos.

The original Logos’s experience was, viewed in space/time, small; Its experience now, more. Therefore we say, as we now speak to you at this space/time, the nature of creation is as we have described. This does not deny the process by which this nature has been achieved but merely ratifies the product.
(03-10-2010, 10:30 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]First there was understanding of understanding. Then there was understanding of no-understanding. That caused no-understanding of understanding. And to finally mess things up came the no-understanding of no-understanding.

I don't understand a word you just said BigSmile

Interestingly, this discussion is getting closer and closer to a story I heard of a Buddhist master and his apprentice. The apprentice says one day to his master "Master, you are wise and enlightened. Please teach me to become like you". To which the master responded, "To become enlightened, you must cease trying". So the young Buddhist went off and did his best to cease his struggles and become detached from outcome. He returned a while later, "Master, I have perfected the art of not trying", and the master replied "Ah, but you have been trying harder than ever to cease trying! You must now cease trying to cease trying."
(03-11-2010, 12:22 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly, this discussion is getting closer and closer to a story I heard of a Buddhist master and his apprentice. The apprentice says one day to his master "Master, you are wise and enlightened. Please teach me to become like you". To which the master responded, "To become enlightened, you must cease trying". So the young Buddhist went off and did his best to cease his struggles and become detached from outcome. He returned a while later, "Master, I have perfected the art of not trying", and the master replied "Ah, but you have been trying harder than ever to cease trying! You must now cease trying to cease trying."

Lovely Heart
"Consciously realize it does not understand" could also mean: awareness that there is a Veil, or a Mystery, beyond this lifetime.
Good morning. My two cents:
To harvest we must attain 51%+ or 5%- STO . Ultimately there is no polarity so in order to play the game and master the steps to a decent degree in the right order we must not be too far seeking and understand the limitations of our activated bodies etc. It seems that the idea that there is no polarity could easily be used as a cop out to persuing the lessons and developments of this density. I'm sure there is good reason for the order of compassion, wisdom then balance so we follow the great plan of the logos. I ground myself with the archetypical mind to develop will and faith and try not to get too far ahead of myself. It seems great understanding borders on madness. Thanks for listening.
Goodevening

Here's another 2 cents:

We cannot understand what preceded the creation of The One Infinite Creator since there is no beginning and no end, and this we cannot understand either.

I just remember one morning some 13 years ago i woke up witha strong feeling of eternity. It was not a thought, i had the feeling as i awoke but i still cannot undersand it.

transiten
Great thread, Lavazza.

It makes sense to me that an entity need not be consciously aware of the Law of One in order to move from this to the next density, but I've never quite grasped why it is "absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable".

The only logical deduction I can make from this statement is that an entity who believes it ultimately knows what is happening within the moment is to some extent closed off to experience. Truth, I believe (or think I believe) is something which is alive and flowing and forever available only in the present. Our "understanding", on the other hand, is concerned with truth's shadows - the physical world, the past, and the future.

Intellectual formulation does not equate with experiential reality. Truth (aka: WHO WE ARE) is beyond the intellect. Therefore, intellectual certainty must to some extent be released in order to sink into the current or stream of truth, otherwise we are building and indulging fantasies without realizing that we are already neck-deep in the flow of truth.

To put it another way, our certainty in that which we think we understand may reinforce separation, creating a mentality which excludes more than it accepts. This would contradict the open heart that, in its fully activated and unblocked state, accepts unconditionally. This unconditionally accepting heart is that which is necessary for graduation.

Thus, as Ra says, it is absolutely necessary that an entity realize it doesn't understand in order for it to be harvestable.

Speculation, of course!

Much love, GLB
Pages: 1 2