Bring4th

Full Version: The purpose of The Law of One is the "Law of One"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:2.1: Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.

Your thoughts?

Also:

Quote:1.10: Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One.

Quote:2.6: The vibrations may well be purified by a simple turning to the circle of One and the verbal vibration while doing so of the following dialogue:

Question: “What is the Law?”

Answer: “The Law is One.”

Question: “Why are we here?”

Answer: “We seek the Law of One.”

Question: “Why do we seek Ra?”

Answer: “Ra is an humble messenger of the Law of One.”

Both together: “Rejoice then and purify this place in the Law of One. Let no thought-form enter the circle we have walked about this instrument, for the Law is One.”

Quote:90.29: We came to your peoples to enunciate the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed; all that is forgotten is brought to light.

Unbound

Yes, but there are "primal distortions" of the Law of One that they teach as part of the progress towards application of the Law of One. This is because Don asked if Ra would teach them to do healing and balancing that they went in to this material.

Quote: (22.27) There is only one law. That is the Law of One. Other so-called laws are distortions of this law, some of them primal and most important for progress to be understood. However, it is well that each so-called law, which we also call “way,” be understood as a distortion rather than a law. There is no multiplicity to the Law of One.

Quote: (4.20) One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

Quote: (75.35) Ra: I am Ra. Any entity may at any time instantaneously clear and balance its energy centers. Thus in many cases those normally quite blocked, weakened, and distorted may, through love and strength of will, become healers momentarily. To be a healer by nature one must indeed train its self in the disciplines of the personality.

Quote: 4.15 ▶ Questioner: Then would it [be] possible for you to train us in healing practice?
Ra: I am Ra. It is possible.

4.16 ▶ Questioner: Will you train us?
Ra: We will.

All of the teachings of the disciplines of the personality, the archetypal mind and on the energy centers pertain to the empowerment of the healer and to the development of the positive adept. This is also true of the balancing exercises. These would be considered distortions of the Law of One and not considered to be the Law of One itself, but rather methods by which one can polarize positively towards adepthood and ways in which to further bring oneself in to alignment with the living of the Law of One.

So while, yes, anyone can instantly balance themselves, anyone can instantly unify themselves, it is all possible in a single moment, I agree. However, that is the work of each to know for themselves when this moment is.

Quote: (17.2) We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?
I completely agree.

Unbound

Quote: (15.13) It is important to allow each seeker to enlighten itself rather than for any messenger to attempt in language to teach/learn for the entity, thus being teach/learner and learn/teacher.

Quote: (71.22) Questioner: I see the most important product of this communication being a vehicle of partial enlightenment for those incarnate now who have become aware of their part in their own evolutionary process. Am I correct in this assumption?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We may note that this is the goal of all artifacts and experiences which entities may come into contact with and is not only the property of Ra or this contact.
Thank you for this, Tanner. This thread is an excellent source of teaching/learning within the Laws of Confusion that you seem to profess.

Unbound

I hope that I have more appropriately expressed my position (in regards to the Ra material, anyways) here in this thread as I believe there was some misunderstanding between us as to what that was exactly.

Unbound

Quote: (52.11) Questioner: Thank you. Just a little point that was bothering me of no real importance.

Well, is there then, from the point of view of an individual who wishes to follow the service-to-others path from our present position in third density, is there anything of importance other than disciplines of personality, knowledge of self, and strengthening of will?

Ra: I am Ra. This is technique. This is not the heart. Let us examine the heart of evolution.

Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit.

The second-ranking lessons are learn/taught in meditation and in service. At some point the mind/body/spirit complex is so smoothly activated and balanced by these central thoughts or distortions that the techniques you have mentioned become quite significant. However, the universe, its mystery unbroken, is one. Always begin and end in the Creator, not in technique.

I believe that on this website there is often a mix and blend between these two things in discussion and it is not always differentiated when individuals are discussing the Law of One direct, or discussing the second-ranking lessons involving service and meditation. Both, I believe, are equally valid and worthy of discussion, as afterall, there is no right or wrong, and indeed there are plenty of those on this website who are indeed aspiring as healers and positive adepts so the discussion of balancing techniques and other such things cannot be said to be outside of meaningful discussion in relation to the Law of One material as they are directly pertinent to the application of the Law of One.

That anyone may disagree or have alternative techniques for application doesn't in any way take away the usefulness of any one technique if applied towards the intended activity. Each individual becomes an adept in a unique way that reveals itself to that individual, so technique is really something to be discerned by each for each. That we can agree on the heart, I believe, does not necessitate the agreement on technique.
To me the great lesson is simply and easy to accept. But knowing we are all one does not free me from judgement, fear, the need for control, etc. automatically. So I see the second-ranking lessons are quite important to me in view of Law of Responsibility. They are techniques to help us act in accordance to the Law of One. Ra seems to say that once the great lesson is learned and accepted, the second-ranking lessons are quite significant. The techniques in itself, without being used to serve the Law of One, are not so important.
Why does it not free you from those these things? Why are these things not accepted under The Law of One if The Law of One says all is one and thus acceptable?

Unbound

I would say because acceptance doesn't cause something to cease to exist as it is, it is only an embracing of what is. What is is still processed and that is done on an individual basis through the mechanisms of balancing and experience. Acceptance doesn't nullify the existence of something, quite the opposite in fact. Some choose to work with the distortions they have, others are of the distortion that there is nothing to be done. Both are acceptable and each must deal with what is as they are accepting or embracing it to be.
I completely agree. There is only a question of necessity and imperative.
(07-29-2014, 03:56 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I completely agree. There is only a question of necessity and imperative.

What Tanner said, and I said it does not free one from ... automatically --it will eventually if one chooses too. Acceptance does not eliminate choice/free will. Once the choice is made, much work needs to be done to act upon the choice. Ra mentioned that the knowledge of Law of One is not necessary for one's harvest, but it could accelerate it. Without second-ranking lessons, many of us probably has acted like Patton, "seeing universal love, yet still it fought on." (34.17)

With regard to the title question of this thread, to me the Law of One has no purpose, it's simple the Law/truth. It's Ra who has a purpose in teaching it Smile
2.1: Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.

I totally agree. So anything said - "teach/learn" - here from Ra material LOO is by definition a distortion ... all-be-it a lesser distortion then other teach/learning ... this truth of the distortion of teach/learning is accounted for by the fact that the ONENESS of infinite truth/mind can never be fully expressed in finite words/thought forms ... we can only approximate the truth, symbolize the truth... even w/ thought apart from word expression. Flowing from this also comes the realization that creation itself (an out-flow of logos/word) must itself be a distortion continuously, although less so as creation flows, as we more fully come into the unity of LOO. As long as we remain within the illusion of separation, we can never fully be free of distortion.

(07-28-2014, 11:38 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: (52.11) Questioner: Thank you. Just a little point that was bothering me of no real importance.

Well, is there then, from the point of view of an individual who wishes to follow the service-to-others path from our present position in third density, is there anything of importance other than disciplines of personality, knowledge of self, and strengthening of will?

Ra: I am Ra. This is technique. This is not the heart. Let us examine the heart of evolution.

Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit.

The second-ranking lessons are learn/taught in meditation and in service. At some point the mind/body/spirit complex is so smoothly activated and balanced by these central thoughts or distortions that the techniques you have mentioned become quite significant. However, the universe, its mystery unbroken, is one. Always begin and end in the Creator, not in technique.

I believe that on this website there is often a mix and blend between these two things in discussion and it is not always differentiated when individuals are discussing the Law of One direct, or discussing the second-ranking lessons involving service and meditation. Both, I believe, are equally valid and worthy of discussion, as afterall, there is no right or wrong, and indeed there are plenty of those on this website who are indeed aspiring as healers and positive adepts so the discussion of balancing techniques and other such things cannot be said to be outside of meaningful discussion in relation to the Law of One material as they are directly pertinent to the application of the Law of One.

That anyone may disagree or have alternative techniques for application doesn't in any way take away the usefulness of any one technique if applied towards the intended activity. Each individual becomes an adept in a unique way that reveals itself to that individual, so technique is really something to be discerned by each for each. That we can agree on the heart, I believe, does not necessitate the agreement on technique.

What about the concept of "the medium is the message"? ... when does one stop being a being doing an act of love, & start being the perfect expression of love in action? ... that now there is no distinction between them? ... when does the messenger become the message? ... to meditate, to serve, are acts of love, yet where would "love" be here in our 3D world were it not for meditation & service???? would/could they be here at all within our experience? I think not, so the distinction here between technique & heart is void i would say ... i suppose one could do the outward act & be faking it in the heart, true, but that gets old pretty fast & does not last & is soon discovered for what it is, yet one can never have the "heart" of love w/out the "technique" of expression in service & meditation.

Unbound

I think what Ra is trying to say is that there is no "proper" or "right" technique so approaching the "necessities" of a path of positive polarity through the contemplation of technique is not really fruitful because the potency of that path isn't in the technique, it is in the heart. I have personally met at least a few individuals who on their path became very attached to particular techniques and methods and later discovered that they had missed the heart of the concept.
Why is spirituality so counter-intuitive?

Unbound

How do you figure that?
The few individuals who had missed the heart of the matter you mentioned.

We try techniques, and find we are attached to them. They could be missing the boat.

Sometimes meditation is not the answer.

Gurus have taught many things that are not common-sense.

Perhaps I should have said that spirituality is not common sense. It takes years to master.

Unbound

I'm not sure spirituality can ever truly be mastered, at least not objectively, although I think each individual finds for themselves the peak of their progress. It is true that we are liable to be mislead or take an unintentional turn or miss things, but I see it that these are the very substance of the spiritual path because it's through that trial and error of experience that we discover what really works for us.
(07-29-2014, 01:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why is spirituality so counter-intuitive?

Spirituality is neither complicated nor counter-intuitive. It is our deep rooted distortion perhaps from thousands of years of conditioning that makes it seem so. Gurus are not here to teach you spirituality, but to point the way. Do not trust gurus, trust yourself. See yourself as the Creator -- it seems counter-intuitive and hard to do, take small steps. Knowing yourself is the Creator, then you know there is nothing you need to do to become one but just allowing yourself to change your perspective and see yourself as one. :-)
Learning/Teaching is what we are doing in these forums, we hope. Learning/Teaching is what Ra did with the L/L group. This is good for all, to be sure, but, IMHO, mastery and freedom of distortion come from many, many lifetimes of experience.