Bring4th

Full Version: Strange Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I meditated before, I saw Jesus, who gave me a flower.

Later on I saw an anthro wolf Jesus who told me I was not doing very good. I could barely make him out.

I don't know what to make of the latter. My meditation said I was doing poorly in life. Maybe I'm not serving enough. I don't know.

I don't want after I die for it to be too late to do right/good.
Gemini, what is an "anthro wolf"? ... From what u say here what i get is ... your light side & your dark side, both of your higher self sorta thing, or ur super conscious (i don't think it is your guides talking to you, cuz its sorta a mixed message vision, i think your guides would be not Mixing it so much) so the Jesus who gave u the flower is your light side/right minededness/loving/STO self ... it seems indeed u r doing pretty good in STO ... the other one, the anthro wolf Jesus is your darkside/shadow self guy ... also maybe ego side & is more obviously STS energy, he wants to pull you down, but he can't really get at u it seems cuz you say you could barely make him out, but you did enuf to get a message it seems, & i would say the flower-giving Jesus let you see this anthro-wolf Jesus cuz your light side wants u to know there is still a small part of yourself u would do well to be working on to balance/cleanse, but the fact still remains ur doing a great job man over all, cuz why else would the L/L Jesus be giving u a flower otherwise, not only is it love to u from him, but its also saying, you'r doing great/ good job.
As per your "I don't want after I die for it to be too late to do right/good. " ... don't worry about it man, what will be will be, u'll do exactly what your supposed to do this life, & then what your supposed to do in the next, u got it all planned out in advance from your higher self, so u can't mess anything up... i'm saying this cuz in this statement u seem to be coming from a place of fear... which is the only thing that can mess u up, if anything could do that, so the irony/paradox of this thought in you is that by being in that energy of not wanting something to happen, by being there, in that energy of not-wanting-to-do-something-bad fear, is the ONLY way u could ever come close to actually doing what u fear here... solution: DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT MAN, IT'S ALL GOOD, JUST BE.

Gemini, i should say more also about the flower meaning... Jesus giving u the flower is much more then just him saying he loves you, if it were only that he loved you, he would have giving u say a hug or the loving look, or just you would have felt his love, but the fact he gave u a flower, the expressions of the wonder/beauty of creation is tell you, this is like a reward, a sign to you, by giving u the flower Jesus is saying, "your giving so much for others, i'm giving this sign of love as a gift back to show you what u do is noticed & appreciate, good job, thanks." ... also notice the anthro-wolf Jesus only SAID what he did, WITHOUT AN OUTWARD SIGN, say like maybe a clump of dirt or something broken, so its like not externalized, so its just a fear/thought/worry u have inside, which is not manifesting outwardly, whereas your STO is outward, just like the gift of the flower is an outward sign ... if u want to check out if what i'm saying is true, set the intention when u meditate or dream next to go back to the flower Jesus & ask him this, also ask him why the anthro-wolf Jesus came to you & why he said it. Blessings.
I felt the good in you from the first time I came here Indigo.

This is very random of me but I had to respond because I had a very weird dream today of fighting a wolf bare handed. I know-sounds stupid.
(03-31-2016, 09:00 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]I felt the good in you from the first time I came here Indigo.

This is very random of me but I had to respond because I had a very weird dream today of fighting a wolf bare handed. I know-sounds stupid.

I dreamed last night about having a gun, and then today when I was out I saw tons of  tin signs about guns.