Bring4th

Full Version: We are all going to be one and there is nothing we can do about it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Big_Crunch.gif]

Quote:40.1: ...Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.

Oneness is inevitable. Every moment that passes screams towards the inevitable. Everything you see will one day be consumed by a blackhole. Every "higher self" of every thing around will go to a blackhole. Everything connects to the blackhole of oneness.

Embrace the inevitable or do not embrace the inevitable. The choice is yours. We are all going to be one and thus are one. The creation demands this oneness, literally.

Oneness is a tangible quality that cannot be denied: Everything will be transformed back into the light it came from.

Additional reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch
Are we not simultaneously already in a black hole?

I will be one with the pain and agony of all of Creation.

I will also be one with the joys of Creation.

And it will be forever. Individuality is an illusion.

Unbound

Been there, done that.
imo, oneness is constant
I would call it more of an "intangible" quality. Oneness is formless.
Oneness is a fact. The statement in thread title frames it negatively. We can do a lot about it, we can create the illusion of separation and experience it many ways as we are doing on the 3D earth right now. Smile
Can't stay in 3D forever.

(07-29-2014, 06:51 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Been there, done that.

Lucky. I've never experienced oneness in this life.
And where does that black hole lead? What is the octave beyond the octave?
Quote:28.16 ↥ Questioner: Are you saying then there are an infinite number of octaves of densities one through eight?

Ra: I am Ra. We wish to establish that we are truly humble messengers of the Law of One. We can speak to you of our experiences and our understandings and teach/learn in limited ways. However, we cannot speak in firm knowledge of all the creations. We know only that they are infinite. We assume an infinite number of octaves.

However, it has been impressed upon us by our own teachers that there is a mystery-clad unity of creation in which all consciousness periodically coalesces and again begins. Thus we can only say we assume an infinite progression though we understand it to be cyclical in nature and, as we have said, clad in mystery.

Thank you all for the enlightening responses.

(07-29-2014, 06:58 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]imo, oneness is constant
I agree as it's all the same substance: Love and light.
(07-29-2014, 10:57 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2014, 06:58 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]imo, oneness is constant
I agree as it's all the same substance: Love and light.
me & alexandru zaharia call it "liquid light"

nothing can be solid & nothing can be separate. things can only appear that way in order to present to us a marvelously entertaining illusion
I guess the most pertinent question is: How does this belief affect your experience of reality?
Happiness and peace. All is as it will always be, all will return to being as it is no matter what we do. Nothing is more integral than another.
(07-29-2014, 06:08 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:40.1: ...Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.

Oneness is inevitable. Every moment that passes screams towards the inevitable. Everything you see will one day be consumed by a blackhole. Every "higher self" of every thing around will go to a blackhole. Everything connects to the blackhole of oneness.

Embrace the inevitable or do not embrace the inevitable. The choice is yours. We are all going to be one and thus are one. The creation demands this oneness, literally.

Oneness is a tangible quality that cannot be denied: Everything will be transformed back into the light it came from.

We are already one.
I agree. I just answer "why are we one?"

We are the same substance, literally, at our core: love and light.
Separation is an illusion as you are well aware. So you ask 'Why are we one?' in asking this question you also ask "Why aren't we all one?'. The second is implied by the first question.

Why are we one? are you talking individually? or in a larger sense. The larger sense I would simply say we have to all be one for we are all created from the same source.

Individually we are experiencing individuality as a means to experience ourselves. Although this is completely illusionary as we are all one.

There's your answer to the second implied question.
I find the answer of all of us returning to the same source to be an even more sufficient answer. No theoretical answers required, just black holes.
I once thought that i wasn't made of love, and that I had to work with God to rebuild myself to be made out of pure love. That's when things went bad for me.