Bring4th

Full Version: Neighbor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found out from my mom that my neighbor told her that if I come over there acting crazy that he'll shoot me. So much for kindness. They just don't understand this condition of schizophrenia. I'm not really a threat to other people, but I never know. I'm fine while I stay on my meds.

Thing is, I need my neighbor to mow my lawn. So we're still on a good relationship there. He doesn't ignore me when I talk to him. But he likes the $40 I give him to do the work. He's retired anyway, and plays in a band.

I felt awkward when I heard the news about me from my mom.
(07-29-2014, 06:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]They just don't understand this condition of schizophrenia.
right. & they fear it

hopefully your mother assured him u're harmless & informed him u're medicated & staying medicated forever so that he doesn't have to worry about u going over there acting crazy (even if these things rn't true)
How did he even find out in the first place?
Tell him you have a lot of suicidal thoughts and that you are hoping that when you go you would like him to be the one to shoot you.

Then look at him intensely for an agonisingly long time.
(07-29-2014, 11:00 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Tell him you have a lot of suicidal thoughts and that you are hoping that when you go you would like him to be the one to shoot you.

lol
(07-29-2014, 11:00 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Tell him you have a lot of suicidal thoughts and that you are hoping that when you go you would like him to be the one to shoot you.

I've heard of some people that get shot become crippled because it goes through their spine.

But yeah, lol.