Bring4th

Full Version: Death and Hell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mom thinks she's already dead and living in hell. This is because each project she starts, she runs into nothing but trouble. And life is so difficult for her. That is if it is life.

Is it possible that we're already dead, and this could be heaven or hell?

My mom says that the world is getting worse. She doesn't want to come back she says.

I can't blame her. I wouldn't want to come back either.

Unbound

I had thought about that before, and I do believe we are about as dead we are ever gonna get, I don't think heaven or hell is a thing in itself but a result of perceptions. Your Mom carries a lot of pain with her and it gives her a lot of doubt I'd wager.
Her pain is also physical. She has fibromyalgia, which causes the whole body to hurt randomly. She takes meds for it, and for arthritis. Her pelvis also gives her pain, and she has a few fused vertebrae so it's hard to bend over and pick something up for her. This pain makes her mad. She curses God a lot. Her words are angry.

I love my life, though it's been tough for me too.

I don't know what I'm going to see when I pass onto the great beyond, if we're not already there. Some people are dead and don't know it. There is a religion that speaks of hungry ghosts.

Unbound

I have been having bad toothaches for about a month or two, and I can sure agree that being in physical pain makes you a lot grumpier aha
I'm not sure when I die what I'll see. I have some fears left over from my Christian days. I've also done a number of taboos, though these don't bother me.

I want to see love, and be welcomed. I am afraid that I might see negative variations of what I have experienced in this life. Or worse, not know that I am dead, and go on thinking I'm still alive with the same responsibilities.

I wonder how long it will take me to realize that I have passed on. Hopefully I have some friends there to wake me up to the new reality.

Yeah, my mom carries more pain than I do. I am usually at peace. She surely has doubts. I know I do.

I had to have one tooth pulled that was rotten. It made crunching sounds when they were pulling it.

Unbound

Yeah I have had two teeth pulled already before, kind of a morbid experience since I was fully conscious aha
Personally I don't believe in an eternal hell. Or really an eternal heaven. You are always changing, finding new perceptions, as you say.

Whether they are pleasant or hellish is highly subjective. Although 99/100 people would agree that a hellish place is hellish. I don't know any that would find pleasure in hell.
I wonder after I die if I'm going to create a personal hell because of fear of Christianity. Their god sounds terrible.
(12-04-2015, 09:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder after I die if I'm going to create a personal hell because of fear of Christianity. Their god sounds terrible.

I doubt it unless it is what you truly desire.
I've found Heaven and Hell exist here on Earth as states of being.
General rule of thumb: Hell makes Heaven not worth it.  Heaven makes Hell worth it.

Its all an illusion here...
(12-04-2015, 11:05 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2015, 09:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder after I die if I'm going to create a personal hell because of fear of Christianity. Their god sounds terrible.

I doubt it unless it is what you truly desire.

Who knows? I have trouble feeling worthy.