Bring4th

Full Version: I made it, and here's how I know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So last night, I thought about Thailand, and how I could just move back there.

Today, I overheard a guy talking about rent with this girl in a table next to mine. I happened to be looking for a place to stay in town, and thought the girl was cute.

So, I hop over there, ask if they're talking about renting and give her my name and phone number (I guess she was the land lord in the situation), and then left as I tend to get weirded out when I manifest stuff like this.

Anyway, things get interesting, because I go off to help my brother clean up shingles (he was doing a roofing job) and a bird wouldn't stop caw'ing. I've working with using number sequences and suspicious actions of animals to pierce the veil. Anyway, the last time this happened it turned out I had messed up a delivery order at the pizza place I worked at.

I thought back and figured the only thing that I hadn't done was make a solid first impression on this girl (my assumption, maybe I did).

So, I trust that if I go back, and see if they're out there this bird will shut up. (believe me, there's nothing that ratchets up your anxiety like thinking a bird is trying to tell you something by endlessly making annoying cawing sounds) I drive back there, expecting them to be gone, but it turns out that they're just sitting outside enjoying the nice summer weather. I join them, it's no big deal, and we get to talking again.

I ask them if they have traveled, and the guy (vince I think?) is like, you have no idea! It turns out the girl had been to Africa and some other place, and Vince has been all over the world. I mention Thailand, and he tells me that one of his friend basically parties in Koa San Road (the big touristy/bar street in Bangkok) and gets people to go on this island hopping adventure. A couple other things he mentions is that you can work as a contractor training Iraqi security forces, or defuse IEDs for 80,000 or 200,000 usd respectively.

Pretty cool experience. I've yet to be in a relationship with someone that I'd consider marrying and spend the rest of my life with yet. However, I am planning on going out every weekend (I love to dance), and playing low stakes poker whenever I get the chance. In the meantime, I'm taking complete comfort in the idea that the right person will show up at the right time. I've just decided it'd be silly to be celibate until that time. :p
that's great news GR!

you've been after some big life changes for a while now Smile

I guess it's part of this ongoing process of unfolding of the Self.

congrats.
Good s***.
So, yesterday, my car broke down in a big way. (didn't surprise me, as I had just had a dream about taking a big turn in life) I was walking to return some Cherry Coke Zero and talked to my friend in Milwaukee Matt. He's a gamer, and a story writer. Old energy if you know what I mean, but still a good friend. Shortly after that I wander into a subway as it was freaking hot, and chat with the guy that's ordering in front of me. Turns out this guy is a gamer, is studying to develop games, and has a plot all figured out for a first game. So, writer, gamer, and a cool cat. Exchanged numbers and whatnot, and might play DnD with him, but I'm focusing my attention. (yellow ray!)

I'm not sure if I like the term manifestation, as I feel like the intuition guides the physical to energies that match. As I'm going about my day focusing my 'energies', the second that I take a detour I run into some synchronistic event. Alternatively it may simply be that our guides seek to help us mirror our internal world external world constantly and simply guide us to certain events and situations when we are prepared.

I'm going to stop posting crazy synchronicities as it gets tedious for me, and probably everyone else. Suffice to say, having worked extensively on the red and orange ray, the yellow ray is the first ray where I get to start opening presents.

BigSmile

Don't get me wrong, indigo and violet have been basically orchestrating the harmonization and crystallization of the lower rays. Dreamwork is my new playground, while waking life is kind of like a construction zone.
Dnd! What version haha. Haven't played that in like 11 years.
I played DND before, but I got killed by a god with missiles. It was unfair.