Bring4th

Full Version: Favorite Ra quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are many. What come to mind right now is this:

"The positive polarity sees love in all things. The negative polarity is clever."

It's unfortunate that of love, wisdom, and power that is the strength of each of the L/L Research group members, the one who was most distorted towards wisdom is no longer with us...
"There are no mistakes under the Law of One."
"There are no mistakes, but there may be surprises."
there is no disharmony & no imperfection. all is complete & whole & perfect. there is only identity. all is one & that one is the Infinite Creator
"...You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One." - Ra, "The Law of One", Session 1.7

"...those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One." - Ra, "The Law of One", Session 7.17
54.16 ↥ Questioner: Let me make an analogy that I have just thought of. A seven-stringed musical instrument may be played by deflecting each string [a] full deflection and releasing it and getting a note. Or, once the strings are capable of being deflected through their full deflection (producing a note), instead of producing the notes this way taking the individual creative personality and deflecting each the proper amount in proper sequence to produce the music. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. In the balanced individual the energies lie waiting for the hand of the Creator to pluck harmony.

The Creator doesn't just sit idly by. It does things too.
"We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all." (! Smile

"We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible." Heart
This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love;...

"All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you."

This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love.
Nice one Isis. I wonder if Ra's love was any more meaningful than love of a 4D entity. Is 6D love more balanced?

I stress that in 3D we can't possibly know 6D love.
(08-01-2014, 10:40 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I stress that in 3D we can't possibly know 6D love.

But we are not all in 3d now are we?
(08-01-2014, 10:40 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one Isis. I wonder if Ra's love was any more meaningful than love of a 4D entity. Is 6D love more balanced?

I stress that in 3D we can't possibly know 6D love.

The Love of the One Infinite Creator can be known in any density.

This quote acted as a catalyst and increased my progress towards my current able-ness as a healer for reasons in faith:

Quote:The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call paranormal abilities, is effected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into intelligent infinity. There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They may or may not be entities who wish to serve. The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer. To others there may appear to be miracles. To the one who has carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is commonplace; this is as it should be. The life experience becomes somewhat transformed and the great work goes on.
I've had better luck selecting my favorite rose in a rose garden. Smile

Unbound

"I am Ra. No."
(08-01-2014, 03:41 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]"I am Ra. No."

hahaha!

That ties in lovely to one of my favourite quotes at this time (It changes often as I study and re-study)

"Clues we may offer, to explain is infringement."

Or there is this one "I am Ra. This is previously covered material"

It goes to show just how profound (dense) Ra's view point was for a 6th D wanderer to repeat himself!
One of my favorite short ones has always been:

Ra: "Thus self reveals self to self."

And another that is as charming as it is informative:

2.4 Ra: "The stones are alive."
"You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought."
I wonder if the Original Thought is still being thought.
The original thought's binary code: 1 and 0

Our reality's code (sarcastic example): 1 and 0 and 111010101010101011111001010100101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101011010101... (continuing)

It's all based on the original duality of the creator being aware of itself not being aware of itself: 1 being aware of 0.

We are in the original thought.

All you need to know about the creator is in binary, mathematics and logic.

Unbound

Says the left brain, but what says the right?
Animal sounds and impulses with no self-awareness.

[Image: dog_goes_woof_by_beakirby-d6npue0.jpg]

Unbound

Left brain perception of the right brain, of course.

michael430

[deleted]

Unbound

Quote:I am Ra. It is a great joy to leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, therefore, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator.

Aha "It is a great joy to leave you", well that's not very nice Tongue
(08-03-2014, 05:24 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Animal sounds and impulses with no self-awareness.

[Image: dog_goes_woof_by_beakirby-d6npue0.jpg]

[Image: arf-arf.jpg]
Quote:Ra: Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.
When difficult things happen, I find that this quote both comforts and challenges me:

Quote:The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.
"The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator." 10.14
I love all of them, each and every single word.

From time to time though I walk around and contemplate, think and repeat one specific Ra quote. For now, it is this:

"...the simple principle of the constant or Creator and the transient or the incarnate being and the yearning existing between the two, one for the other, in love and light amidst the distortions of free will acting upon the illusion-bound entity."
I've always loved this exchange:

Quote:27.5 ↥ Questioner: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity as one part is sufficient. Could you please now define intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing.

There is unity.

This unity is all that there is.

This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

it makes the universe sound so simple, using simple principles Smile

- - - - - -

(08-18-2014, 09:00 PM)Star Shine Wrote: [ -> ]"The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator." 10.14

that's a good one too Mr StarShine.

the embodied creator. Everywhere!
104.20 ▶ Questioner: Forty to six— what, each day, once a day, or something like that?

Ra: I am Ra. Please expel breath over this instrument's breast.
Pages: 1 2