Bring4th

Full Version: "World on Fire"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The world is experiencing a lot of pain and suffering at the moment. From the Ukraine to the middle East many seem to have reverted to the tribal warfare of late second density. My question is how are you experiencing the present turmoil?

As the world burns around us, I feel oddly light and at peace. I feel compassion for the innocents afflicted, but at the same time I feel removed from the pain and suffering. The analogy that comes to mind is hearing muffled conversation several rooms away. My life and that of many of the people in it seems to be moving in a positive direction of greater love and understanding. Perhaps I speak from the luxury of distance and comfort and my detachment is byproduct of lacking empathy. I still notice negativity in the world, but it is less and less part of my reality. It has occurred to me that the realities are bifurcating. Third density is crumbling, while those on the fourth density path are moving into a positive reality of unconditional love.

What are your experiences?

Unbound

A friend of mine told me today that she had a dream about me last night where I was going through a "Trial By Fire" ceremony. I think that about sums it up for me.
That's a great, short analysis in the attempt to reflect on ones relationship to the disharmony in the world.

I've asked similarly of myself. Are my own experiences of peace a genuine outgrowth of spiritual realization, or are they thanks to positive circumstances that are, as you said, removed from the major conflict in the world?

It's difficult to say. I doubt that the peace I at times experience would be so palpable were I in a war-torn region of the planet. (Though regardless of outer circumstance, the inner work would continue.)

As to bifurcation... until the curtains close on this density, I think we're all still here, in this collective, in this shared boat. Some of us may have different destinies and destinations (owing to our polarity) upon completion of the incarnation, perhaps even moving on to a new density, but I don't think that realities are separating from one another as the idea of bifurcation implies.

Though certainly, as has always been the case, there are a multitude of frequencies of consciousness available on this planet, and spiritual seekers of the positive polarity with gravitate to, and resonate with, general love-oriented frequencies that match their own evolving vibrations, whereas other portions of the population will gravitate to general fear-based frequencies of thought and orientation.

But I think that this act of identifying with a particular mode of consciousness, or level of vibration, has always been the case, no matter at what historical point in the third-density major cycle.
War is beautiful and harmonious. War is the inevitability of the failure to accept what is given to the populaces and militaries of this planet. War is the sharing of the self that is not known as it has been refused to be unveiled for reasons of self-suppression or suppression of the other. It is the restoring of the balance of people's in a manner that is careless, lacking in self-awareness, compassion and wisdom. It is a complete lack of intelligence and it is beautiful and full of harmony, in my view, as it adds experience to the creator that is so deep, rich and available towards what is desired and not desired in the creation's to come. It enables the creator to know a denseness that is not commonly explored so that it may add its virtues of dynamism, tension and victory while leaving out what is agonizing and cruel.

War is a very artistic brush that if we all decided as the people of Earth to look at, understand and express in quick, deliberate strokes of diplomacy, volunteerism and sharing rather than the frustrations of armament and genocide, the brush no longer would be termed war but peace.

Let's talk to each other rather than enforce policy by the barrel of the gun.
I'd just like to point out the astrological significance of where certain wars are taking place on this spheres surface. It is of no coincidence that wars pop up where they do, there is a shifting and releasing of energies. It is my understanding that these wars are helping to create a better balance for the planetary sphere in the years to come.

Of course when we see death and war on the news we think it's all doom and gloom but it has it's purpose. Having seen more people become outraged in what is happening particularly in the middle east regarding the Palestine people you start to see how the collective conscious of society moves and changes with each war/atrocity.

It seems to me now that the people on this sphere regard this war as unacceptable which is shedding more light on the actions of our government's who seem to not really want to get involved. Considering it was only a few months ago some Government's where jumping at the opportunity to invade Syria with no evidence. You can begin to see the evolution of the collective consciousness moving further into the light and 4th density positive.

It's worth noting also the increase in feminine energies on the planetary sphere. As people are speaking out more and more readily about how society has conditioned boys to be boys and treat girls as sexual symbols rather than equal beings. All these events that are occurring are re-patterning our psyche's on an individual level and collective. The male and female energies are being brought into balance.

We have become more aware through the internet and other media devices of atrocities but we are moving away from accepting them as a requisite of the human condition. There is war on this sphere which is a reflection of a conflict in our psyche but more and more people are healing and integrating these conflicts through dream states and meditative states.

We are all here to help heal our own consciousness, each others consciousness and the planet's consciousness.

I'm not sure where all that came from I often find that rather than answering a specific question I find typing organizes my own thoughts and perceptions.

As for my own experiences I wander through the darkness with a lantern in my hand. I am searching for something known to me but long forgotten. My pace is quickening, information is flowing through me at an accelerating rate. All the synchronicity's are linking and the larger picture is coming into focus. The lantern begins to burn ever brighter. What's next? I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
Let's not forget that the Israeli-Palestinian "war" (or collective punishment, more accurately I think) is being carried out with weapons purchased largely with U.S. funds, $8.5 million per day. That is a combination of money we pay in taxes and money the government we elected is borrowing from abroad. As I understand karma, that means that everyone who pays taxes bears some responsibility for what is happening. And I wonder how long our illusory detachment and prosperity can last before the karmic bill comes due.

Twice as many Americans blame Hamas as blame Israel. Putin's approval rating is 86%. I don't see where this suggests greater general awakening and positive polarization.

Perhaps what is happening is greater polarization, period. The slightly negative bent that characterizes the majority of the Earth population is deepening, while the same is happening on the positive side to the minority who are horrified by these events and have enough insight not to hate the aggressor.

I want to add the disclaimer that these are 100% my own 3D thoughts on this, rather than insights from beyond the veil.
(08-02-2014, 08:23 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not forget that the Israeli-Palestinian "war" (or collective punishment, more accurately I think) is being carried out with weapons purchased largely with U.S. funds, $8.5 million per day. That is a combination of money we pay in taxes and money the government we elected is borrowing from abroad. As I understand karma, that means that everyone who pays taxes bears some responsibility for what is happening. And I wonder how long our illusory detachment and prosperity can last before the karmic bill comes due.

Twice as many Americans blame Hamas as blame Israel. Putin's approval rating is 86%. I don't see where this suggests greater general awakening and positive polarization.

Perhaps what is happening is greater polarization, period. The slightly negative bent that characterizes the majority of the Earth population is deepening, while the same is happening on the positive side to the minority who are horrified by these events and have enough insight not to hate the aggressor.

I want to add the disclaimer that these are 100% my own 3D thoughts on this, rather than insights from beyond the veil.

Agreed if Israel where not acting as they are would as many people become aware of the Israel- USA link?.

It's sad to see for sure but as this thread has shown we are starting to see the larger picture and are becoming more accepting. Not that this atrocity must happen but the fact that it is/has.
Empathy with a bit of indifference sprinkled in. By that, I mean that I have come to the understanding that my thoughts, energy, and actions are better spent not only working upon myself but those within a particular proximity that I can be of service to. By being a steward of positivity regardless of how they may view the worlds woes, simply being a neutral party while expressing empathy and redirecting their angst towards something more tangible like helping others is where I feel the the meat of my path lies.
I feel similar to the OP and this:

(08-03-2014, 02:09 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I feel similar to the OP and this:

Nice head of hair. I am jealous. Smile
I can't really comment too much on this. I could be putting information related to this conflict in more people's faces, but I'm not. Primarily because I feel that people will be offered the opportunity to change their opinions in due time and that I can't affect that by pushing against people's biases.

But yeah, I might be able to find synchronicities between world conflicts and my life, but I generally just feel the "quiet horror" that Ra speaks of and trust that someone's working on the big picture while I work on the issues in my life.
(08-03-2014, 06:41 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I can't really comment too much on this. I could be putting information related to this conflict in more people's faces, but I'm not. Primarily because I feel that people will be offered the opportunity to change their opinions in due time and that I can't affect that by pushing against people's biases.

But yeah, I might be able to find synchronicities between world conflicts and my life, but I generally just feel the "quiet horror" that Ra speaks of and trust that someone's working on the big picture while I work on the issues in my life.

The issues in your life reflect the bigger issues. It's taken me a while to really understand what this means. Your issues are my issues and as we all work on our own issues we work on each others building for a lighter tomorrow.

I would like to state that it's probably a good idea not to try to find what is reflecting what etc. I found myself bogged down in such trivia when all that is important is that the work is being done in earnest.
(08-01-2014, 03:57 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]That's a great, short analysis in the attempt to reflect on ones relationship to the disharmony in the world.

I've asked similarly of myself. Are my own experiences of peace a genuine outgrowth of spiritual realization, or are they thanks to positive circumstances that are, as you said, removed from the major conflict in the world?

It's difficult to say. I doubt that the peace I at times experience would be so palpable were I in a war-torn region of the planet. (Though regardless of outer circumstance, the inner work would continue.)

As to bifurcation... until the curtains close on this density, I think we're all still here, in this collective, in this shared boat. Some of us may have different destinies and destinations (owing to our polarity) upon completion of the incarnation, perhaps even moving on to a new density, but I don't think that realities are separating from one another as the idea of bifurcation implies.

Though certainly, as has always been the case, there are a multitude of frequencies of consciousness available on this planet, and spiritual seekers of the positive polarity with gravitate to, and resonate with, general love-oriented frequencies that match their own evolving vibrations, whereas other portions of the population will gravitate to general fear-based frequencies of thought and orientation.

But I think that this act of identifying with a particular mode of consciousness, or level of vibration, has always been the case, no matter at what historical point in the third-density major cycle.

I find the idea of parallel realities compelling. I first encountered the notion in the multiverse theory of quantum physics, then later in the channeled material of Bashar and other "new age" sources. Bashar explains the process of being a co-creator as pulling ones self into higher vibratory states with intentionality and everyday choices. As one purifies ones intentions and makes choices more in line with their highest desires (often manifested as a feeling of bliss or joy), then the individual seeker continually shifts into higher vibratory parallel realities.

I suppose under this paradigm 3D Earth would be a composite of all of its parallel realities, comprised of all the possible choices one might make under any given circumstances. As the Earth shifts and some individuals become realized as 4D beings and higher, then some parallel realities would start to reflect the beginning stages of 4D. At an early stage one would likely be aware of much of the pain and trauma still occurring in 3D parallel realities, but it would simply have little effect on you because it is at a different vibratory frequency. As individuals polarize and purify their intentions, many parallel realities might collapse as the spectrum of choices one might make in any given situation would become more limited and oriented towards positive service to others. As polarization increased the vibratory frequency of the 4D realities would presumably be less able to interact with the 3D realities, and therefore much of the trauma of 3D would fade out of conscious awareness entirely.
I have read some stuff about the protective gates around Earth. It seems that when it opens by higher density STO beings for some reason, than the Orion Crusaders are able to slip through. Is this why STO beings are open this gates so rarely because the dangers of negative entities?
It is my understanding that the so called quarantine came to an end around 2012.

Unbound

(08-05-2014, 02:17 PM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: [ -> ]It is my understanding that the so called quarantine came to an end around 2012.

Bingo.
Compassion means having love for others without being drained by them.
I think the last part qualifies as wisdom, Guardian.