Bring4th

Full Version: Counterparts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else come across the idea of us having Counterparts? Our own souls incarnating on other Counterpart Earths.
Sure, you may have several aspects in different timelines, seen from time/space as coexisting simultaneously. Some incarnate, some serving from other densities, all on individual missions. What you do here in this timeline can effect the "past" as we see it from 3D. In Onenesss we are ALL family, some Otherselves are close relations, others more distant such as the initial members of your Social Memory Complex. Others remain unknown but are still in every way "us". Think about who "you" really are, as an indivudual identity belonging to the Tree of Life.
Seth has a lot to say about Counterparts in his books (which I highly recommend). We have counterparts not only in other realities, but even here on Earth.
Bashar channelings talk about parallel earths, which I think are close to what you're talking about. How in every moment we're in a new parallel earth, based on the vibration we hold.

In the Education of Oversoul Seven (by Jane Roberts who channeled Seth), the subject is on the oversoul, who oversees the connection of several souls living at different times.

I recommend both of these. There are videos on YouTube about Bashar and parallel earth's.
(03-03-2010, 02:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In the Education of Oversoul Seven (by Jane Roberts who channeled Seth), the subject is on the oversoul, who oversees the connection of several souls living at different times.

One of my favorite books of all time! The entire Trilogy is awesome!

Brittany

I've wondered if it's possible to remember your counterpart's lives, or to somehow integrate with them. Sometimes I feel like I'm about 10 people at once. I can't imagine what it would be like to join back with all the other parts one day...my brain can't even comprehend it.