Bring4th

Full Version: Coral Castle & the Pyramids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Loving Greetings to all.
We all love a good mystery don’t we? Well here is one for the forum.
Coral Castle, originally known as Rock Gate Park is the monument created by Latvian born Edward Leedskalnin in Florida. What is surprising and indeed the subject of much speculation surrounding the over 1,100 tons of sculpted rock is that he created all this single-handedly, apparently without the use of machinery. I have a hunch after reading his notes that he rediscovered a technique of construction similar to that employed by pyramid builders.

If you are inclined take a look.
http://coralcastle.com/
My question to the forum is:

How do you think he did it?

Love & Light
Wow, what synchronicity. I just read about Coral Castle today.

I'm not sure how he did it, but I get a suspicion he may have been an ET.
they are:
- light amplification to cut rocks directly
- application of negative gravity
Possible, but I think otherwise.
It is fascinating. I see it can be reserved for events. Wouldn't it be a cool place to have a b4 get-together around sunset?
A history in the field, worksmanship, quite a knack, and 28 years of time! The structure itself is quite an amazing accomplishment, and I don't doubt it could be done by one person in almost three decades without any "supernatural" forces involved.

It says on the "Who's Ed?" page that after his marriage-to-be fell apart, he started creating it as a monument to his love. As I'm sure we all know, love can be a powerful motivator. It does say "Ed would only say that he knew the secrets used to build the ancient pyramids and if he could learn them, you could too." Although he might have just said that to attract tourists. On the "Who's Ed?" page, it gives a slightly different quote, "Ed would only reply that he understood the laws of weight and leverage well." It makes you wonder though... It says he wrote a pamphlet called “Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Life” which contains his beliefs on life's cycle. That leads me to think he may have been a spiritual person. And over 28 years building the thing "the hard way", he sure would go through a lot of tools! And he lived and built by himself - no accidents in 28 years of working at night by himself with heavy stones?
(03-03-2010, 03:11 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]It is fascinating. I see it can be reserved for events. Wouldn't it be a cool place to have a b4 get-together around sunset?

I'll be there.
Coral Castle Busted -- Interesting but not Anti-Gravity

How could one man, 5 foot tall and barely 100 pounds excavate, shape, and hoist hundreds of massive coral blocks, the largest weighing 28 tons, into a structure by himself? This mystery has intrigued people, drawing visitors from all over the world. But the truth is much less intriguing, though still impressive.

http://pesn.com/2012/09/27/9602196_Coral...not_Magic/
The technology cited as used to move the coral castle is also claimed to as how the pyramids were built in the linked article. We know that they were not built using conventional methods, so I find it hard to accept this article "debunking" the coral castle. It also doesn't address how the 28 ton(56k pounds) block was moved into place. I will still be filing this one under "not sure". Perhaps I will query about this in the GW_V question thread.
(09-28-2012, 12:21 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]The technology cited as used to move the coral castle is also claimed to as how the pyramids were built in the linked article. We know that they were not built using conventional methods, so I find it hard to accept this article "debunking" the coral castle. It also doesn't address how the 28 ton(56k pounds) block was moved into place. I will still be filing this one under "not sure". Perhaps I will query about this in the GW_V question thread.

Only the great pyramid was built by Ra. All others were built by humans and they look exactly the same. Ra wanted their pyramid to look like it was built by humans and so it does. Yeah I know what a proper skeptic would say to such a statement. Smile
This structure was recently featured on the show Ancient Aliens. They showed several old photographs of Ed with some hoists, ladders, chains/ropes. In each picture was a small black box positioned specifically. They speculated that the box was some kind of electromagnetic, wave, or aucostic device utilizing ET technology such as that accessed by ancient civilizations via ET information/contact to build monoliths. They said the box was never known to be recovered among his belongings after his death for it to be inspected. I thought that was interesting.
all other pyramids were built by people? where does Ra say that?
Patriiick i'd like to know where you got that idea?
(10-07-2012, 06:17 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Patriiick i'd like to know where you got that idea?
Fairly sure Patrick is referring to the statement that the great pyramid was built from the thought forms of Ra, and the others stone by stone. This is my interpretation also. Red artisan marks and building contraptions have been found inside the great pyramid, however, but those could also have been thought of course (in order to fool people?)
I also thought Patrick was referring to Ra claiming to building the Great Pyramid only. Just my op.
(10-07-2012, 12:05 PM)Huntress Wrote: [ -> ]I also thought Patrick was referring to Ra claiming to building the Great Pyramid only. Just my op.
I don't see Ra directly claiming that, but I could easily infer that. Also, there were wanderers.
But just the Great Pyramid at Giza?

2.4: The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One.

3.11: The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

And how do we know Ra was the only complex from the Confederation going around building pyramids?
yeah the others could have too.
(10-07-2012, 06:17 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Patriiick i'd like to know where you got that idea?

Sometimes I mix stuff I read from other channelings and the Ra material. Sorry about that. Smile

Here is the quote that gave me this impression.

Quote:3.12 Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Am I… Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

But Austin's quotes also seems to say that others were built by the confederation.

Maybe the greater pyramids were built by Ra then ?
(10-07-2012, 11:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...Red artisan marks and building contraptions have been found inside the great pyramid, however, but those could also have been thought of course (in order to fool people?)

Or to construct addons inside. Smile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_py...techniques

Quote:Materials scientist Joseph Davidovits has claimed that the blocks of the pyramid are not carved stone, but mostly a form of limestone concrete and that they were "cast" as with modern concrete...

Interesting. Except that it was spell "casting". Wink

And there is also this.

Quote:...The logistics of construction at the Giza site are staggering when you think that the ancient Egyptians had no pulleys, no wheels, and no iron tools. Yet, the dimensions of the pyramid are extremely accurate and the site was leveled within a fraction of an inch over the entire 13.1-acre base. This is comparable to the accuracy possible with modern construction methods and laser leveling. That's astounding. With their 'rudimentary tools,' the pyramid builders of ancient Egypt were about as accurate as we are today with 20th century technology...